Status: Active :3

The Last Goodbye

To Privet Drive.

"Hayley, Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Mundungus and Fleur will take some Polyjuice potion to look like Harry. You'll each have a protector and we'll fly over to different safe houses. We're unsure that the death eaters will be patrolling the skies around Privet Drive." Mad-Eye explained. "Most of us will be flying on brooms, the others will be on thestrals and Harry will go with Hagrid on his bike."

"Harry won't agree to this. He won't want to put our live in jeopardy." I said.

"He's going to have to agree to it, that's the new plan." Mad-Eye retorted.

"When are we leaving?" Lupin asked.

"Now, if you're prepared." Mad-Eye said. We nodded.

He jerked his head towards the door, signalling for us to leave. We did as we were told.

"It's going to be dangerous tonight. We don't have time for saving people. Our objective is to get Harry to the Burrow safely. If someone dies, we keep moving, understand?" Everyone grunted in answer and Mundungus kept silent. I punched him in the shoulder.

"Oh, yes. Yes." He muttered. I rolled my eyes. I climbed onto a thestral with Kingsley. I would rather be on my broom, but what Mad-Eye says, goes.

"We're deploying our disillusionment charms now." Mad-Eye said and we all cast on our selves and disappeared. I swung my arms around Kingsley's waist as we took off, to stop myself from falling off backwards.

I watched England fly below us, making our way slowly to Little Whinging. I always knew where Hagrid was, I heard his bike roaring over the flapping of the thestrals great wings.

We arrived and I jumped off the skeletal, winged horse. Harry wrenched the door open and Hermione ran into his arms, followed by me, and Ron slapped him on the back.

"All righ', Harry? Ready fer the off?" Hagrid said.

"Definitely." Harry said, beaming at us all. "But I wasn't expecting so many of you!"

"Change of plan." Mad-Eye growled, clutching two bags of clothes that fitted and looked like Harry's clothes. "Let's get undercover before we talk you through it."

We followed Harry through the Muggle house, it was interesting to see what a real one looked like. He took us into what looked like a kitchen, I'd studied Muggle ones before. The bench tops were spotless, unlike the ones at home. which were usually covered in things.

"Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Muggle Prime Minister?" Harry asked.

"He can get along without me for one night." Kingsley said. "You're more important."

"Harry, guess what?" Tonks said excitedly, perched on top of a white contraption, I recall it being named a washing machine.

"You got married?" Harry yelped, noticing the sparkling ring she was twiddling with.

"I'm sorry you couldn't be there, Harry, it was very quiet." Tonks said.

"That's brilliant, congrat-" Harry began.

"All right, all right, we'll have time for a cosy catch-up later!" Mad-Eye roared over everyone's chattering. He dropped the sacks at his feet and turned to Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love my lame titles for chapters. Well, it just helps me establish where I'm up to in posting. So deal with it. (:
-Ellie x