Status: Active :3

The Last Goodbye

Tired.

"I've got to go too." Harry said. We all looked at him, startled.

"Don't be silly, Harry." Mrs. Weasley said. "What are you talking about?"

"I can't stay here." He said. He rubbed his forehead, his scar must have been hurting. "You're all in danger while I'm here, I don't want-"

"But don't be so silly!" Mrs. Weasley said. "The whole point of tonight was to get you here safely, and thank goodness it worked. And Fleur's agreed to get married here rather than in France, we've arranged everything so that we can all stay together and look after you-"

"If Voldemort finds me here-"

"Why should he?" Mrs. Weasley said.

"There are a dozen places you might be now, Harry." Mr. Weasley said. "He's got no way of knowing which safe house you're in."

"It's not me I'm worried for!" Harry exclaimed.

"We know that." Mr. Weasley said quietly. "But it would make our efforts tonight seem rather pointless if you left."

"Yer not going' anywhere." Hagrid growled. "Blimey, Harry, after all we wen' through ter get you here?"

"Yeah, what about my bleeding ear?" George said, hoisting himself up on his cushions.

"Yeah, I know-" Harry started.

"And Hayley, she had to fight him off single-handedly! Look how tired she is!" Fred said, I was still in his arms, almost asleep.

"I know that-" Harry began again. My eyes began to droop, pretty much half-asleep.

"Mad-Eye wouldn't want-"

"I KNOW!" Harry bellowed. My eyes sprang open, wide awake again.

"Where's Hedwig, Harry?" Mrs. Weasley said coaxingly. "We can put her with Pigwidgeon and give her something to eat." Harry left a pained look on his face as he downed more of his firewhisky.

I decided to leave their conversation, Harry was obviously too tense to keep calm.

"I'm so tired." I whispered.

"Do you want to go to bed?" Fred asked. I shook my head slowly, my head pounding as I moved.

"Too far." I whined quietly.

"I'll carry you then." Fred said.

"Me next! Me next!" George said.

I laughed lightly then groaned. It hurt my throat and stomach to laugh. Fred lifted me up and I was asleep by the time we had reached the top of the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
In the greatest mood this weekend! The All Blacks won the Rugby world cup, in my first ever roleplay (about fucking mafia mobsters and shit!) and everything is just fantastic. If you commented or subscribed, you would make my weekend just that bit better.
-Ellie x