Status: The beginning.

With All My Heart And Soul

Chapter 1

I watched it happen.
I could tell the day was going to be a bad day. I had woke up in a cold sweat, I normally never scream. But those dreams always scare the shit out of me.
I grabbed my bag I had bought that summer, brushed my teeth, pulled on my normal black jeans and a loose band tank. Vans of course as the shoes, converse took to long.

The bad sewer smell rolled into the window and I closed it quickly.
It was a god awful day indeed. I grabbed my keys and ran downstairs to find my mother with her back facing to me with her head down.

"Mom?" confusion sweeping across my face.

Then there was a bang. I heard a scream and everything went black.

Apparently the neighbors heard the shot and the EMTs had arrived to find me on the floor and my mother with a hole through her head.

My eyes fluttered open and I heard distant voices.

"Pepper? Can you hear us?" the EMTs were kneeling over me.

"What happened?" I said in a groggy voice, my head was throbbing.

"I'm sorry Pepper, your mother has killed herself."

And everything was black again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oye, it's cheesy I know. But I needed kind of a start so I HOPED you enjoyed this enough to read more when it comes :)