The Game

Katelyns death

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let’s follow Mikey huh?

Okay!

__________________________-------------------------------------------

Mikey went into his house and waved quietly to his dad who nodded to him.

The man is startled by the smallest sound, and hasn’t been quite........right.......since the wars he was in.

After dropping off his back pack, he grabbed car keys and headed out to his ‘game field’

Getting out of the car, he made his way into the crematorium. Once inside, he went to his camera room to check on Katelyn.

Sure enough, she was passed out on the table covered in dried blood. She’d managed to knock Erin’s heart off and onto the floor though.

Grinning, he went into the basement (put on gloves) and maneuvered Katelyn's table so she was facing the cremation beds.

He sat it up and put Erin’s body on one of the slabs.

He had prepared her body last night after Katelyn passed out.

As he waited for Katelyn to come to, he went through Erin’s pockets finding $75a cell phone and a condom.

He pocked the money grinning "She won’t need this." he said to himself.

He tossed the other objects to an empty part of the counter and saw a diamond ring on her cold, lifeless finger and he took that to.

Mikey took her necklace too, just as he herd Katelyn wake up behind him.

"W-what are you doing?" her voice was unsteady and dry.

"Deposing of the corpse of course." He said in a ‘Duh’ tone.

"B-but...."

"But what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"H-how?"

"I’m going to cremate her. And your going to watch her burn, like is in hell for being a bitch to my Monica."

Katelyn sniffled. "E-Erin...." if she wasn’t dehydrated, she would have been crying.

"Don’t worry. You’ll be with her soon." with that, he closed the door and latched it. The door was clear so you could watch the flames if you choose, so Katelyn didn’t have a choice.

Mikey started the chamber and watched the girl burn. First her clothes then her hair and skin melted away.

Soon, only bones sat on the slate, sobs racked through Katelyn as she watched.

"ERIN!" The other girl cried as the bones cracked and chipped.

"Burn bitch. Burn!" Mikey cheered. They had been watching for hours, though it felt like seconds to Mikey.

Katelyn mumbled something as Mikey dumped the ashes into the trash can.

"What was that?" He turned to face her.

"Kill me! Damn it KILL ME! I-don’t wanna live without her." She screamed.

Mikey’s eye brows rose. This had never happened, not in all the 20 some murders he’d committed since his first kill when he was 13.

"I can’t cut you. You won the game." was all he said.

"Then shoot me or something!"

He shook his head, Mikey didn’t like guns. There is no fun in killing quickly.

"Kill me you douche bag!" She yelled hysterically.

Sighing, Mikey approached her and put his hands on her head.

"All because you were a bitch to Monica." He reminded her just before there was the sickening crack of her neck as he snapped it to the side.

He prepared her body and stripped it of anything of value: $100, a cell phone, six condoms, her bracelet and her earrings.

He cremated her in the same one he’d used on Erin. He watched her burn as well, enjoying every moment of it.

For Monica.

Ugh. Time to clean.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?