The Game

The Game II

Mikey had driven Monica home and put her to bed, pressing a kiss to her forehead before heading back to find the boys still knocked out.
He drove his car into the ally, loaded them up and made his way to the crematorium. His knuckles were white on the steering wheel all the while.

Adrenaline coursed threw his veins as black rage consumed him.

Driving like a mad man, he slammed his foot on the break when he reached his destination. The car lurched forward at the sudden stop, his seat belt held him in place while the boys in the back fell to the floor from the folded down seats of the Jeep.

He dragged them in and into the basement, attempting to decide upon what he would do to them.

This game was always fun. But he needed them to feel more pain than any of his past players.

He grinned, remembering his ‘little projects’ as he called them. Dragging the boys into the room, he put them in the new play toys he’d built.

Mikey moved some of his other ‘play things’ into the room and sat in a chair an a dark corner waiting for his players to wake up.

He waited for an hour until Shawn woke up.

"What the fuck!?" He tried to move but it held him perfectly still. Mikey stayed hidden, wanting Derek to wake up and Shawn to get scared shitless.

The dull light blub made the ‘play things’ shine, it danced along the sharp objects striking fear in those who saw them.

Except Mikey.

The objects sat threateningly as they awaited to meet flesh.

"Hey! Someone! Hey! Help! Hey!" Shawn yelled as he looked around, finally his mud brown eyes landed on Derek.

"Derek! Hey! Derek wake up!" he yelled.

Slowly, the other boy opened his emerald eyes only to widen them at the sight.

"Oh shit!" Derek exclaimed, fear flooded his eyes.

"What happened?" Shawn asked, fear in his voice.

"I....I don’t know." Derek’s eyes looked around, frantic.

"What are we in?" Shawn asked, attempting to move again.

"Hell if I know!"

"I know." They both looked in Mikey’s corner.

He stood and strode over to stand between them.

"Way!" Derek realized.

Mikey nodded and began to toy with a scalpel.

"You better let us out or-"

"OR WHAT?!" In a blink, Mikey was in Derek’s face pushing the blade into his cheek, but not enough to break skin.

The look in Mikey’s eyes was dark and blood thirsty, Derek had never seen anything like it.

His hazel green eyes were a brown with a green ring. (I know that was a girls eye, pretend it wasn’t, kay?)

"S-ssorry man." Derek stuttered.

Mikey forced himself to calm down and back up to stand in front of them.

"You recall what you tried to do to Monica Counterman I bet?" He said, still toying with the small but razor sharp knife.

"Y-yeah. Why?" Derek said, shaking as much as the machine would let him.

"I love her you jackass! You tried to rape the woman I love!"

"I didn’t d-do shit." Shawn said.

"Yes, you did. You tried to help him. So your in just as much shit as this cock sucker here." Mikey growled.

Taking a deep breath, Mikey explained the modified rules to the boys.

"Tell me to kill him, and I’ll make the machine stop twisting you." He summed it up.

"You first." He went over to the controls for Derek’s crucifix.

"Can I kill Shawn?"

"No."

Mikey grinned and pulled the lever that twisted Derek’s left leg. The sound of turning gears broke the silence before the young man yelled and cried out until there was a deafening crack.

His ankle bled heavily and Mikey rubbed his gloved hands in it before laughing and writing ‘to be killed’ across Derek’s forehead in it.

He moved on to Shawn. "Can I kill Derek?"

"No."

Mikey’s grin turned to a smirk as he pulled the leaver that twisted Shawn’s right arm.

"AHHH!" He screamed as the bone creaked before snapping beyond repair.

Moving back to Derek he asked again "Can I kill Shawn?"

"No."

The crucifix twisted and broke Derek’s left arm.

10 Minuets later, Shawn had two broken legs Derek had a broken arm and a broken leg.

Every other twist, Mikey reminded them that this was for Monica.

"Can I kill Derek?"

"God! Kill him! Kill Derek! Just stop!" Shawn cried, now in tears.

Derek gave him a ‘why would you do this’ look just as Mikey pulled the lever that turned Derek’s neck until a sickening snapping sound cracked threw the air.

Shawn sobbed as Mikey lathered up his hands in Derek’s blood and stepped up on a step latter to get level with Shawn’s face.

In Derek’s blood, he wrote ‘I killed my best friend’ across his chest and then made a cross on his forehead. The crimson words dripped down the sobbing boy as Mikey left the room proudly.

Stripping off the gloves Mikey drove back home thinking that was a job well done.
♠ ♠ ♠
It wasn't as gorey as I planned but....

I got the idea from Saw 3 I think it was. You should watch it!