The Game

"I Want To Show You Something"

When he arrived, he pushed up his glasses before knocking on the door. Monica's mother, Chelsea, opened it.

“Haven't seen you in a while Mikey! How are you?” She smiled.

“I'm okay, it's nice to see you to. Is Monica here?”

“Oh yes, she's in her room.” Chelsea moved and let the boy in, who thanked her before heading up the stairs.

Oh if only she knew his intentions.

He knocked before the door opened and he saw Monica standing in front of him. She have him a smile and a tight hug. “I missed you.” She told him.
He nodded.

“I want to show you something. Wanna see it?” He asked.

She nodded eagerly.

“We'll have to take my car.”

“Okay.”

He took her hand and led her down stairs “I'm going with Mikey. I'll be back later!” She called.

“Okay honey, I love you!”

“I love you too!”

With that, they left headed out to Mikey's jeep.

They got in and made their way out of town up into the hills. Monica smiled as she watched the trees blur by in a flurry of green and brown.

They pulled up to the 'Game field' and she got out, quickly waiting for Mikey to get out. When he did, she grabbed his hand and ran in side with him.

She had no idea.

He let her explore the upper floor as he grabbed his extra chloroform and dampened a rag with it.

He jogged up to her, smiling. “Smell this, it smells funny.” He held it out to her. Full of trust, she stuck her nose in it. Full of deceit, Mikey held her face in it until her legs gave out.

He caught her, and took her down stairs.

The Game was about to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but just a set up for the next chapter. Comment a lot, and maybe I'll update sooner! :P

Shit is about to hit the fan :)