The Game

Punishment

She stared at the ceiling until her stomach growled. An hour later, Mikey returned with food. He came into the room and gave her a smile, sitting on the floor

“Hello.” He greeted.

“Hi.” He showed her the spaghetti with meat sauce he brought, pulling out a fork and winding the noodles around it. She used her arms to sit up and ate what he put in front of her mouth. He wiped her mouth gently and gave her a drink of a water bottle with a straw.

When she ate it all he put them on the floor and dug around in a plastic bag; pulling out some books.

“I got you some books, a Gameboy and some games.”

“Thank you.”

Mikey smiled and piled the objects near the cot.

“Um, Mikey?”

“Hm?”

“I gotta go to pee.”

“Oh, uh, you can't walk on your on can you?” He asked.

She shook her head.

“Okay uh, I'll get you over there and help you with your skirt.”

She nodded, agreeing.

Mikey carefully helped the girl to her feet, she put her arm over his shoulders and he wrapped his around her waist. Slowly, they made their way across the room. She stood stiffly in front of the toilet.

Mikey pulled down her skirt and noticed her shaking legs. He stood straight and looked down at her. “I'm not going to hurt you unless you deserve it darling. You've done nothing wrong.”

She nodded and watched him leave the room. Painfully, she pulled down her panties and sat on the cold bowel. Relieving herself and flushing, before standing and re-dressing her lower regions with mews of pain.

She washed her hands and stood there, awaiting orders.

Mikey came in with a pocket knife.

She froze.

“I told you to flip the switch when to go to the bathroom didn't I?”

She nodded stiffly.

“And you didn't did you?”

She shook her head as he drew near.

“I...I'm sorry I forgot.” She said softly.

He grabbed her hand and sliced across the upper part of the palm. She sucked in a harsh breath.

“And you won't forget again will you?”

She shook her head.

“Good.” He kissed her lips briefly and began to wrap her hand.

He helped her back to the cot where he lifted her and lowered her to lay down again.
“This is your first day, so you got light punishment. Listen to me, you are mine. I am not taking away your free will only your ability to carry it out. Understand?” He sat on the floor and held her injured hand.

“Yes.”

“Good. I don't like hurting you Monica, but you give me no choice.”

She was quiet.

He suddenly squeezed her hand, making her tear up.

“Say something.” He barked.

“I...understand.”

Content with her reply he stopped squeezing her hand and watched her tears go away.

He left then, locking the door.

Monica picked up a random book and began to read.
♠ ♠ ♠
Light punishment huh? Anyone agree, dissagree?