The Game

Race ya?

Monica sat on the bleachers in her gym clothesgym clothes twisting her white blonde hair around her finger. Mikey was supposed to be in this class.

"Hey."

She turned expecting to see Mikey, but instead Derek sat beside her in his gym clothes
"Hi." She said.

His emerald green eyes scared her. They looked a bit.....demented. With dark desires and dangerous humor.

"Nirvana. Nice band." His eyebrow twitched (he’s lying) She noticed this but nodded.

"Are you doing anything later?" He went on.

"Yeah, I’m going to hang out with Mikey."

"About that. You should stay away from him, he’s just a freak." Derek snickered.

"Well, if he’s a freak I’m a magic talking guinea pig named Jonas who shits sparkles and eats computer monitors."

"Then, Jonas, I suggest you leave the freak alone." He almost growled.

"No. That ‘freak’ (finger quotes) is my friend." she raised her eyebrows in a ‘don’t oppose me’ way.

"Fine. But I’ll be around." Derek’s tone leaked venom as he stood and walked back to the top row on the other side.

Monica stuck her lounge out at his back and felt someone sit down on her other side; Mikey.

He wore dark gray skinny jeans, a Misfits tee over a black long sleeve and checkered vans. A studded belt shone in his belt loops. his clothes

She turned and smiled at him, so he smiled sweetly back. Mikey decided not to tell her that her black sports bra was clearly visible threw her white Nirvana tank top, he could also see a black belly ring.

"What other than your ear lobe is pierced?" He asked.

She pushed her hair away from her hear reveling 2 in her cartilage and an industrial. She then lifted her shirt and showed him her naval ring. Her skin was pale and she had a little bit of a 6 pack.

He wanted to ravish her right there. Make her beg him to...he didn't know.
Mikey licked his lips and slowly moved his hand towards her navel, giving her all the time to tell him not to or to push him away.

But she didn’t.

He let his finger tips softly graze her soft flesh, noticing how her back arched involuntarily a little.

Clearing his throat, he pulled his hand back and she dropped her shirt. "Any more?" He asked.

She nodded and stuck her tongue out showing a bar bell in it. In Mikey’s opinion, tongue rings were amazingly sexy, as well as navel rings.

"Cool." He smirked slightly suggestive. She retreated her tongue as the teacher walked in. The fat woman went down the list to mark who changed.

"Why didn’t you change?" Monica whispered to Mikey.

"She doesn't care. I even repel teachers, watch she’ll mark me here and changed without looking at me. She always does." He grinned.

Sure enough, they read Miss. Sanford's lips ‘Sampson, Stanley, Way....."

She looked up at Derek and Ruby but not Mikey.

"Cool beans." She smirked.

He raised an eyebrow at her "Beans?"

She nodded "Yep." she popped the ‘p’

"Okay! 5 laps running! Go!" The teacher boomed before blowing her whistle.

Groans came from all around the room as the teens grudgingly got off the bleachers and jogged around the gym.

Their feet thudded on the wood floor with each step, magnified by the other students. Mikey jogged beside Monica being sure to push out his chest a little.

Speaking of chests, he had a hard time not looking at hers.

"Race ya? 3 laps?" She asked, looking up at him.

He raised and eyebrow then took off his long legs carrying him far.

She grinned and took off after him. People parted to let them pass, they were the only one’s running.
Monica pushed her legs harder to catch up with the speeding Mikey who was holding back.

"Jeez!" Monica passed Derek and his friend Charlie.

Feet pounding on the wood floor, Mikey slowed down and let her beat him.

She threw her arms up "YYYYEEAAAUHHHH!" She yelled smiling.

She ran up to Mikey and threw her arms around him, making almost every one gasp.

Mikey automaticly hugged her tiny form to his larger but lanky one. Monica felt his heart beneath her cheek, beating softly.

If they would have held tighter, they would have formed to fit the other.

Mikey saw Derek’s glare and flicked him off as he pressed his lips to Monica’s hair. Monica couldn't stop smiling.

"Physical display of affection! Miss. Sanford!" Screeched the teachers pet, Katrina.

"Counterman, Way. Separate." The teacher looked uncomfortable addressing Mikey.

They let go and walked the other laps.

At the end of the day Mikey waited for 3: 10 before heading to the stature. There he saw Monica talking to Derek.

Anger flared in Mikey, the pocket knife begging him to use it on the boy.

To make him bleed. To cut apart his face bit my bit. To cut out his eyes for looking at Monica. To cut off his dick so he’d never fuck anyone ever again.

Mikey’s hand twitched toward his pocket (where the knife was) and he shook with fury.

Suddenly he saw Monica's hand move then Derek to.

She......SLAPPED him!

Mikey was proud of her but still wanted to make Derek play the game. But he wanted the boy to really earn it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again these will get better. I'm going to do a time lapse soon to speed things up!

what do you think?

Wanna know why she slapped him? next chapter's going to follow her so you'll find out!