Saving Grace.

Kailyn Rose Winthrope is a Grace-Angel.
And so are her family. Her baby sister Amelia, her older brother Adrian and their parents Clarissa and Michael.

Clarissa and Michael were once involved in an ancient circle called the Elite, which is a group of Grace-Angels who fought in a war against the Faction, a group of highly skilled Fallen-Angels.

The Grace-Angels effectively removed all but one of the Fallen, who vowed to kill each and every Grace family who were involved with the Elite, before he disappeared. The Order, a higher power group of Grace-Angel, declared each Elite family dead, for their protection. They were sent into hiding.

No Elite Grace-Angel was seen or heard from in over one hundred and fifty years until a couple were found by the remaining Faction and brutally murdered. A message left smeared across a wall in the Angel-blood; Revenge will be sweet for Lucifer. From then on, no one in the Grace community were speak about the Elite and no Elite were to speak about being an Angel. They were to let go of most Angel ways, and try to blend into the human realm until the Order were sure it was safe.

When the Clarissa and Michael Winthrope move their family to a small beach-side town in North Carolina called Myrtle Beach, their middle child Kailyn starts to get visions. She can see into someone else's mind, and she somehow knows her parents have lived in Myrtle Beach once before.

On the first day of school, Kailyn starts meeting people. She meets a girl who is obsessed with ocean myths; Cadence, she meets a boy obsessed with surfing, Jonah. And then there is the totally mysterious boy Christian, who seems to have this strange alluring gift.

Kailyn starts falling in love, but has she made the right choice in a boyfriend?

Please note:
I do not own the pictures I have used for any of the characters in the 'character' section of this story.

Please enjoy :)