Titles Without Names

Stopwatch;; A Ianto Jones Interlude

Jack Harkness…Sir, as he quite fondly liked to be called, in the privy of closed doors and small smiles. I found I could never stop looking at him, I idly wondered if it was love or not. Thoughts of Lisa quickly burned through my mind but I set them back. Today had been a good day, I didn’t want to ruin Jacks victory (though, when did he never save all our skins?) with painful memories. I thought back to the day that I first met him. He held out his hand and I gladly fell into it.

“You’re thinking of me, aren’t you?” He joked, smiling that half smile that made him just so…well, doable.

“Actually Sir, yes.” I meekly replied, smiling my small smile. Jacks grin grew wide, showing teeth and merriment. I felt like it could be forever before I’d have to pull myself away from Captain Jack Harkness.
Something in his face changed. I tasted blood, and tried to lift my hand to my mouth. Sharp pain erupted through my body and I let out a blood-curdled moan.

“Ianto!” Yan-toe, he pronounced it. It was silly to be thinking of how he said my name. Considering I could feel my consciousness being cramped into a tiny space; the pain of a million years. Breathing and other functions being taken over by brown and green. She apologised to me, and opened my mind. I could feel my body degenerating; I could know death. I finally found the way out, I pulled back into my own head. Jack was yelling, holding my head and screaming at me. I tried to tell him I was okay, but I couldn’t.

The felt the stopwatch fall from my hand.