Status: great amazing

I Got a New Job at Shady Records

i love him

I was done for the day, I had cleaned up all the rooms, picked up all the trash, mopped all the floors, and now there was only one thing left to do; go back up stairs and finish mopping room 102. I was pretty sure Eminem and his friends had left for the day so I wasn't nervous about going back up. I grabbed a mop and went up to the second floor and walked towards room 102. I stood in front of it for a second and listened for any sign of someone being in there, but luckily for me I couldn't hear any voices.

I walked into the studio and found that the light was on but there was no one in the room. I let out a sigh of relief, before examining the room for any trash. Thankfully they had left the place clean so all I had to do was mop the floors. I dipped the mop into the water and started cleaning, I walked closer to the mixer and noticed a bunch of papers spread on top of it which looked like lyrics to songs. I was about to pick up one of the papers when I heard footsteps coming from the hallway which caused me to immediately get back to work. I heard someone walk into the room causing me to turn around and be face to face with the man I was hoping to not see, Eminem.

My eyes widened as his eyes met mine, he didn't seem angry to see me. He seemed more tired and worn out from a hard days work,you could clearly see the dark purple circles underneath his eyes.

“ Ah I-I'm sorry, I just needed to finish what I started” I said softly as I felt his eyes examine my small 5`2 frame. He was much taller and muscular then me, I felt weak and breakable standing in the sameroom as him.

“ Nah, Id figured you'd be back.” He said in a monotone voice as he sat down in one of the black leather chairs that were placed in front of the mixers. I just nodded not knowing how to respond and continued mopping the floors. There was an awkward silence in the room and an obvious tension between us that was making me want to just drop what I was doing and leave. The only noise in the room was Em muttering raps underneath his breath. I picked up a few of his lines and they were his usual insults to celebrities and everything else he found to be wrong in the world.

I had just finished up mopping and I was just about to leave when I slowly felt myself slip on the wet floor and fall to the ground. It had all happened so fast, I reached my hands out and tried to stop myself from falling but my right hand slipped and twisted to the side which caused me to cry a blood curling scream. I heard Eminem jump out of his seat in shock and run towards me . “ Shit, Shit!” I heard him shout as I felt tears roll down my cheek as pain shot threw my right wrist. “ Oh fuck, are you alright?” He said hurriedly as he dropped down to his knees. I whimpered as I clutched my wrist which made the pain worse causing me to let out another shriek. I felt his hands wrap around me as he easily picked me up off the floor. I snuggled into his chest as he led me towards the couch, he had a musky scent to him like burning wood.

He gently laid me down on the couch holding my head up as he set a pillow underneath it, before slowly letting go. “ Shit there has to be a first aid kit here.” I heard him mutter as he looked threw the drawers of his desk until he pulled out a red box that had the words first aid kit written on it. He walked back to me and sat on the edge of the leather couch. “ Give me your hand.” He said in a demanding voice, I shook my head and held my wrist close to me. “ Just give it to me” He almost shouted, clearly aggravated. I gave up and let him take my hand, he was surprisingly gentle as he held my hand while taking the gauze out of the box. He took the gauze and started wrapping it around my wrist, stopping every time I would whimper from the pain, he continued like this until my wrist andmost of my hand were covered by the white cloth like material. He gently let my hand go and looked directly into my eyes, his piercing stare caused me to shiver. I looked away and down at my hand which was still throbbing but it defiantly didn't hurt as much. “ Thank you, Mr. Mathers.” I said in a soft, gentle voice.

“ Ugh don't call me that, Eminem or Marshall are just fine.” He said as he fondled with his hands.

“ Thank you Marshall.” I said as I slowly got up from the couch. “ I`ll um leave now.”

I slowly walked across the room and was about to pick up the mop when I heard Marshall speak. “Where do you think your going?' He looked up at me as if I was a mental patient.

“ Home?” I answered, but it sounded more like a question.

“ ha, hell no” He said as he got up off the couch and walked over towards me.“ you cant drive with your hand fucked up like that”

“ Ill be fine” I said and made a quick turn which caused me to stumble and almost plummet to the floor again. What saved me were two strong arms that wrapped around my waist causing my back to be pushed up against there front. We just stood there for a second, his hands wrapped around me, me pushed up against him and both me and him breathing heavy. Being in his arms like this made me feel safe and warm, like no could touch me.

“ Ill take you home.” He said quietly, but this time instead of disagreeing I just nodded. He let go of me and opened the door and placed his hand on my back, as a gesture for me to get out first.

I followed him down the hallway and into the elevator where we stood in awkward silence. “ Oh, Im um Heaven” I muttered, realizing that I had never told him my name.

“ Oh, I know.” He replied as he took his hood and placed it over his head, shielding his face.

Before I could reply the elevator door had opened and he had walked out faster then the speed of light. I tried to match his long strides but with my tiny legs I was following shortly behind. Wepassed the reception area where the lady behind the counter shouted “ Have a nice day, Mr. Mathers!”. Marshall didn't reply just continued walking until he reached the door where he stopped to turn and look at me. “ Put your hood on, and keep your head down. I don't need any shit in the news saying Im dating the new Janitor chick.” He said quickly and I nodded, secretly hurt by his words. I put up my hood and looked down at the floor, not wanting to disobey his orders.

Marshall held the door open for me and I stepped out into the chilly night skies with him right by my side. As soon as we were out my ears were hit with the piercing screams of girls and my eyes were blinded with the flash of the paparazzi's cameras. Mayhem was going all around me and I couldn't move, I was shocked by what I was hearing. Girls Screaming “ Eminem your so hot! Lets FUCK. Eminem can I have a picture with your girlfriend.?!Eminem is it true your doing drugs?. Eminem Can I have an autograph.” It was all to much for me to handle, I felt as If I was going to faint, I felt as if I might throw up right then and there.

“ What are you doing, lets go!” I heard Eminem shout in my ear as he placed his hand into mine and pulled me threw the crowd. Even with all the craziness around me I couldn't help but notice how mine and his hand fit perfectly together and how a bolt of electricity had gone up my arm as soon as my hand was placed in his. It was an indescribable feeling, and I wasn't sure if I liked it.

I let him pull me towards a big black hummer, that he quickly unlocked before muttering in my ear “ Get in.” The hummer was so high up that there was no way that I could get in. “ I cant” I murmured, “ Im to short.” I heard him sigh behind me before I felt two hands being placed on my hips that easily lifted me into the cool leather passenger seat of the car. Marshall shut the door and my ears were able to rest as the shouting got quieter, the only noise that I heard was fans banging on the windows of the car.

I kept my head down and warmed my cold hands in the pocket of my sweatshirt as I heard Marshall open the car door and slide into the drivers seat. “ Buckle up.” He ordered as he quicklyplaced his keys into the ignition. I followed his orders and put on the seat belt as he started to pull out of the parking space. I noticed that as soon as he started to drive everyone had stepped away from the car, and the window knocking had stopped. Marshall pressed down the accelerator and sped out of the parking lot.

I held onto the seat as he drove way over the speed limit. “ Where am I taking you?” he asked.

“ Oh um just keeping going straight.” I muttered, realizing right there in that moment, that in a couple of minutes Marshall would find out that I live in a trailer park. Shit I muttered to myself, he heard me and gave me a questioning look. “ What?”

“Um …. How am I going to get my car back?” I just made up some dumb bullshit.

“ Oh, just give me the keys and I`ll get one of my guys to drop it off.” He answered cooly while I just nodded and placed my keys into his waiting hand.

We sat in silence for most of the trip other then me giving him directions on wether to turn left or right. During the ride he had turned on the radio and one of his songs started blasting threw the speakers, he seemed angry when he automatically turned it off and didn't turn the radio on for the rest of the ride. It didn't take to long for me to see the trailer park I muttered for him to turn left. “ the trailer park?” He muttered, seeming kind of shocked. I just muttered a small “ yes”. He did't make any remarks about it, thankfully, he probably could tell that I was embarrassed.

“ Um just turn right” I told him as I spotted my trailer. He did as instructed and parked his car where my truck would usually sit.

I turned towards him and noticed he was already looking at me, more like examining me. It was silent for a moment before he spoke. “ Im going to have one of my people pick you up tomorrow, your not driving with your hand fucked up.” I was going to protest, but I decided against.

“ Thank you Marshall,” I said softly as I opened the door and jumped out into the cold air.

I was about to slam the door when he spook. “ And if any paparazzi show up at your house, justdeny me ever taking you home, okay?” I was a little hurt by his statement and I think he could tell because he quickly corrected himself. “ Nothing against you personally, I just don't want them bothering you, they will constantly nag you until they find something bad enough to put in the tabloids about you.”

“ Thank you for caring” I muttered quickly hoping he had not heard me but from the look on his face he did. I quickly shut the car door and walked quickly towards the trailer, feeling Marshall's eyes following me as I walked. I opened the door of the trailer, walked right in and ran straight towards the window. I saw Marshall's car still parked in front, I could clearly see him staring straight ahead, frozen. aIt seemed like hours he just sat there with no movement, but eventually I saw him snap back to reality and drive away. I walked towards the couch, sat down and buried my face into my hands. “ shit” I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment