Status: great amazing

I Got a New Job at Shady Records

your hurting me

The next morning I had gotten dressed and ready, to find my red truck parked in front of my house and a black escalade parked outside with a dark skinned man standing in front of it. I ran my hands threw my black hair trying to comb out the mess and fixed the strings on my purple zip up hoodie; I was trying to look presentable. I didn't expect Marshall to keep his word, I was already prepared to drive myself to work, even though my hand still hurt like a bitch.

I walked towards the man and saw him check me out before a slight smirk lit up his face. “ Um Hello” I muttered as I shoved my hands into the pockets of my jeans.

“ Hey” He said why'll giving me the “head nod”. “ Slim told me to come pick you up, he didn't really give me an explanation.” The poor man looked utterly confused.

“ Oh, don't worry, he told me that he was going to get someone to pick me up.” I explained.

“ Okay good, then you can give me the explanation in the car, ight?” I just nodded as an response. “ Okay good. Im Deshaun but you can call me Proof.”

“ Im Heaven, Nice to meet you” I said, trying to sound polite.

“ Back at you, now lets going before Slim beats my ass” He joked while I gave out a little chuckle. He moved out of my way and I opened the car door and slid into the leather seats.

So you want to tell me why I'm picking you up?” He asked while he started the car and drove out of the driveway.

“ Oh yea sure” I said with a sigh. “ Well,Im the new Janitor at Shady Records , and last night I was cleaning up Marshall's recording studio when I slipped on the wet floor and sprained my wrist.” I saw him look down at my hand as I continued talking. “ And well to make the story short he didn't want me driving myself to work with my hand fucked up.”

“ Well, I guess that makes sense” He said as he kept his eyes on the road. I just nodded and we fell into a silence that was broken as soon as I saw something on the floor. “ Whats this?” I asked as I picked up a magazine that had been placed on the ground.

“ A magazine?” He answered in a tone of voice that made me feel stupid.

“ No, no” I muttered. “ Who's the chick on the cover” I asked nervously as I gazed at the magazine, I felt nauseous.

“ Oh, ha her. I have no clue” He informed me. “ Some chick that Slim probably tapped last night” He joked. “ Man, can that boy get some ass! Ha”. I let out a fake chuckle and looked back at the magazine, that was no chick Marshall had tapped; it was me. It was a picture of Marshall holding my hand as he led me to the car, the title read Eminem's New Girlfriend?. I couldn't believe this was happening to me, I quickly flipped threw the pages of the magazine until I found the article.

It read:

Marshall Mathers better known as Eminem was spotted last night leaving his recording studio with a girl in his arms. This 25 year old rap artist has yet to respond to these rumors but sources tell us that these two are together and in love. We have yet to find out this beauty's name and have yet to get a picture of her face, but we will make sure to keep you posted.

In love? I barely knew Marshall, How could I be in love with him? And who was the source that gave them this information? The best chance I had of all of this blowing away, was if I stayed away from Marshall. Luckily all the pictures that were posted in the magazine did not show my face, so paparazzi following me around was not a very likely scenario.

“ Are you going to show this to Marshall?” I asked Proof.

“ ha Hellz yeah, I need to find out who this hot piece of meat is.” He joked why'll heat when up my cheeks and I could feel myself blushing. Shit, when Marshall saw this he definitely would not be happy, and I was afraid that he might go crazy on me.... again.

1 week later.

A week had passed by and I still had not received word from Marshall about the magazine. A part of me was relieved that I wasn't going to get yelled at and fired but the other part of me was disappointed that he found it unnecessary and unimportant to discuss this with me. I had not spoken one word to him, and I haven't seen him since last week.I haven't been to room 102 since the night I sprained my wrist, which was thankfully starting to feel better. Cleaning up 102 was not in my schedule and I was not about to just walk in and demand to talk to Marshall. But on the bright side Marshall did keep his word, Proof came and picked me up everyday from work and waited for me in the parking lot at the end of the day. I was slowly starting to enjoy his company, he had a great presence to him.

As Proof headed off to the elevator to meet up with Marshall, I walked over to the Janitors closet to get all my supplies and check todays schedule. I walked over to the bulletin board and read something that caused my heart to start beating rapidly. #1. Pick up trash and clean the desks in room 102. I sighed and ran a hand threw my bangs that I had to keep blowing away because of the way they obnoxiously keeping falling on my face. Thats why I always liked to put my hair up, my hair ended right above where my belly button was;it was difficult to manage.

For a second, the thought of not cleaning room 102 and just going onto the next task popped into my head but it was automatically shot down with the fact that I would probably lose my job and end up getting an eviction notice. So, I did the smart thing and reluctantly grabbed my supplies, headed towards the elevator, and walked towards room 102. I could hear screaming and laughing coming from inside of the recording studio, seemed like there was a party going on and that was the last thing I wanted to walk into to.

I opened the door and what I saw almost made me slam the door in there faces and quit right then and there. Marshall and a man that I recognized automatically to be 50 cent were sitting on the couch with two blondes in there laps. The girls you could obviously tell were sluts, they had there tops so low there fake boobs were sticking out, there skirts barely covered there asses, and both there faces were caked with makeup. But Marshall and 50 cent seemed to be enjoying themselves as the girls started to suck on there necks. For some reason I actually felt hurt, it felt as if someone had punched me right in the stomach. I felt betrayed, which was crazy because me and Marshall were not together and he had the right to sleep with whoever he wanted to. But yet that sinking feeling that was making me nauseous wouldn't go away.

“ Whose that?” I heard a man , who I recognized to be Dr. Dre ask while gazing up at me from the mixer board. This caused everyone to look at me including Marshall, whose eyes widened, he looked like a dear in head lights.

“ Yeah, is this another one of our entertainers for the evening” 50 cent asked with a smirk while he looked me up and down, making me feel very uncomfortable.

“ Shut up 50, if you need another entertainer Im sure your mama would be willing to come over.” A voice that I recognized to be Dorians shouted from across the room. The whole room went oooooooooh, as they clapped and laughed at 50 who just did his best to ignore Dorians last comment.

“ Home girl!” shouted Dorian as he jumped out of his chair and walked over to me while wrapping his arms around my small frame. I was surprised by his sign of affection, but I answered back by wrapping my arms around his waist and returning the hug.

“ Where the hell did you disappear to?” He asked while letting go of me. “ And what the fuck happened to your arm?” He questioned which caused everyone in the room to turn there attention back at me, including Marshall whose eyes had widen as soon as he heard the question.

“ Umm I-I” I started to stutter as I glanced at Marshall who still had the blonde sucking his neck. “ I slipped while mopping” I answered which caused Dorian to let out a large crackle that caused the two girls to look at me.

The blonde in Marshall's lap looked at me and automatically glared, she leaned into Marshall and whispered in his ear. “ Who's the trailer trash.” I could feel heat running up and down my body, It was as if someone had lit a flame inside of me. I was furious that she had asked that, she doesn't know me, she doesn't know what I go threw from day to day, she has no right to judge.

Everyone in the room became silent, the track that Dre had been working on had stopped, and all that could be heard now was the silent breaths we each took. She had whispered it just loud enough for everyone in the room to hear her. Marshall was shocked by her question, I could tell by the way his eyes had widened when they met mine. He stared at me, no emotions in his eyes. Deep down I hoped that he would have stuck up for me, him having had a hard life before his career but nope, not a word came out of his mouth.

I just stood there for a second, feeling hurt by her comment as everyones eyes in the room went from me to her and back. I wasn't much of a fighter and I knew that in a fight she would win, it also didn't help that my hand was messed up. And in the end I knew even if I started the fight or didn't start the fight I would end up getting fired, and I definitely could not afford that.

I sighed, grabbed a trash bag and went over to the trash can and poured all the contents into the bag. I heard everyone sigh with relief while the blonde muttered “pussy” underneath her breath. I ignored her and went on picking up beer bottles that were scattered all over the floor.

After a couple minutes of silence everyone started to go back to what they were doing, soon the room was filled with chatter and music. Dorian had left for a couple of minutes before coming back with a big pack of bear which caused the guys to cheer loudly. The guys quickly had scarfed down at least four to five bottles, causing them to act like complete idiots. At one point I saw Marshall leave with the blonde, to where I don't know but I defiantly knew what they would be doing. My heart sank at the thought of Marshall sleeping with this girl, it made me a bit angry but I kept trying to tell myself that he was allowed to do whatever he liked, he was a grown man.

As soon as I finished cleaning, I grabbed all my supplies and left automatically. I bet the guys didn't even notice me leaving, they were all extremely wasted. I made my way back to the janitors closet and as I walked towards it I slowly heard bangs coming from the inside. I reached for the handle and slowly opened the door, and what I caused me to scream and drop all of my supplies.

In the closet was Marshall with no shirt and the blonde he was perviously with, who was only in her underwear, and they were making out. They jumped in shock, causing Marshall to drop the girl and stare at me in shock. The girl covered up her breasts with her hands and stood up quickly behind Marshall. “ What the fuck do you want?!” He yelled at me, causing shivers to crawl down my back. He stared at me as I just stood there shaking, eyes wide with what I just had witnessed. He looked beyond mad, if looks could kill I would already be dead.

I just stood there and watched as he slowly smirked down at me. “ Oh, I know what you want.” He said seductively as he slowly walked closer to me, which caused me to take a step back and slam into the wall. I closed my eyes as he put his hands over my head and pushed his body into mine. Tears flowed down my cheeks, I was shaking like crazy, I couldn't remember ever feeling so frightened in my whole life.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear “ you want me”. I gasped as he bite my ear. “ Please stop” I whimpered as I put my hands on his bare, muscular chest and tried to push him away. “ Stop it” He growled at me, I could clearly smell the alcohol in his breath and I knew right then,he was drunk. I started to punch,kick, and scream as he held my shoulders down so that I could't move. “ I SAID STOP IT!” He screamed as he threw me to the ground with so much force that I let out a blood curling scream. Pain shot threw my back as tears flowed down my cheeks, I was sobbing at this point.

“ WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!” I heard some shout as they ran towards us. I automatically recognized it to be proofs voice, he pushed Marshall into the wall and held him there. “ Are you crazy mothafucker.!?” There was a fury in proofs voice that I had never heard before, he was always smiling and joking around that Id never expected he could get that angry.

“ The bitch wants me and she knows it” Marshall said with a smirk which caused Proof to let go a bit and then slam him back into the wall.

“ You.Never.Touch.A.Girl” Proof said viciously, as he let him go and walked over to where I was sitting. I was still shaking like crazy and tears were staining my cheeks. Proof bent down and slowly brushed my hair out of my face. “ You okay baby girl?” He asked in a sweet, caring voice that made me feel like I was a little kid. I shook my head no and I could see his eyes sadden. “ It okay baby, no ones going to hurt you, Im going to take you home, okay?” I nodded as he whipped the tears off of my face with his rough yet gentle hands,leaned in and kissed my cheek softly. I felt his strong hands around my small frame as he lifted me off of the ground, I snuggled into his chest and let him whisper cute little things in my ear, to help calm me down.

I didn't bother looking back at Marshall, I officially disliked him, Dorian was wrong when he told me that Marshall was a good guy. The only really good guy in this building was Proof.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short