Sequel: Bright Lights
Status: In the Works :]

Keeping Up With Toews?

3: Heart to Heart with Rob.

The next morning, Me and Jonathan both took a shower together and got ready before breakfast. I got dressed in my simple black bikini and put on my jean shorts and tank top over it.

“Jon, are you ready?” I asked him, while putting on my waterproof eyeliner and mascara.

“Yeah, I am.” he replied back.

We both left our room and towards the area where everyone was meeting to eat breakfast.

“Morning everyone!” I said as I took a seat next to my brother Rob and Jon sat next to me who was next to Bruce.

“Robert, I haven’t talked to my big brother in ages, hows life?” I asked him when our drinks arrived.

“It’s been alright, just laying back and enjoying life. I’m living with Khloe and Lamar for now until I can decide what I wanna do.” He replied.

“Your lucky,” I said, “I wish I could have your freaking life Rob.” I playfully punched his arm as our food came out.

Jon and Bruce were still in their conversation and I heard somewhere in there about a golfing trip together. Kim and Kris finally showed up and sat on the other end of the table and we all ate our meal before heading out to go scuba diving.

“Jon, can you carry me?” I asked him when we were walking to the boats.

He looked at me like I was crazy but nodded. I smiled and jumped onto his back and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I placed a gentle kiss on the side of his neck and he laughed.

Everyone looked behind us and smiled at us. Mom even gave me a thumbs up, which I rolled my eyes at.

Once we arrived at the dock where the scuba diving boat was at, we each got in and were given instructions on how to scuba and the do’s and don’ts.

“I’m so excited to do this!” I exclaimed, everyone on the boat laughed at me and I just stuck my tongue out at them.

We stopped in the middle of the ocean and I could see all the fishes and stuff in the water, I swear I even saw a shark.

“Who wants to dive first?” said the man.

“ME!” I yelled as I raised my hand first.

Everyone laughed as I went to the end of the boat and let the man suit me up. My nerves were jumping everywhere as I was being suited up.

I looked towards Jonathan and gave him a thumbs up as he snapped a picture of me before I dived in.

I was swimming in the bottom of the ocean when someone tugged on my foot, I turned around quickly to see Jon and the rest of my family except Scott in the water. Jon started swimming to me as the fishes were circling us.

Jon made a hand signal to his eye, his heart, and pointed at me and I smiled knowing he was telling me that he loved me. I returned the same gesture and we both smiled at each other.

Lunch:

After we were all done scuba diving, Kris and Rob had gotten into an argument and now there was tension between Kim, Kris, and Rob. I felt bad for Rob because throughout this whole trip he’s been getting picked on. I decided that I would spend some more time with him and so I suggested we go take a walk around the resort, while Jon hangs with everyone else.

“Rob, is there anything you wanna tell me? about anything?” I asked him as we were walking around admiring the scenery.

“It’s just, ever since we got here, Kim’s been acting snotty and rude to me. She keeps saying that I’m a loser, and that I keep living off my sisters and crap like that. It pisses me off and it makes me feel like shit.” Rob said as we stopped at the beach and sat down in the sand.

“I just think she’s stupid for making you feel like that. She’s supposed to be our big sister and right now all she can care about is her money, fame and status. She should be encouraging you to do all these things and help you get a job and stuff. She shouldn’t be bringing you down, just because you have an education and she doesn’t, doesn’t mean she can bring you down. Honestly I wish I was still in college, and I think when we get back from vacation, I’m going to stop modeling, acting, and singing for awhile and just focus on getting my degree.” I said,

Rob looked at me and smiled.

“I think that would be good for you,” he said. “and you can rub that into everyones faces when you do graduate from college.”

“Yeah, so what do you think about Jonathan?” I asked him as we walked towards the beach water.

“He’s a really cool guy, he also seems to love you alot.” Rob said, I looked at Rob and smiled.

“Could you see him as a brother-in-law?”

“I could, I mean honestly he’s a whole lot better than Kris or Scott.”

“Oh definitely.”

We both laughed and decided it was time to go back to the resort and rest before dinner.

“Rob, did you know that you’re the best big brother and that I love you?” I told him.

“Always, I love you lil sis,” We both hugged each other and walked back laughing the whole way.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it seems short. i'm in class and bored. will update more tonight or tomorrow. :]

rate, comment, and subscribe!
<3