Status: Working hard

Red

Prologue

Oh, a classic tale of a sweet, innocent girl and the big bad wolf. Which they all think they know the story, of how it came to be. Well, they are dead wrong. Just because you can tell the tale by heart doesn't mean you actually know it. I walk around and can hear the whispers of me and the stories being told of what they "think" happened. It started with rumors and they all do at one point in time, that’s how I got into this mess in the first place. For those of you that don't already know who and what the hell I'm talking about, my name is Red a.k.a. Red Riding Hood in the stories.

Now hold your horses don't stop reading like just because you think this is going to be a lame story. Like I said they got this whole story messed up and I'm not going to be all "Once upon a time…" that's crap. What I'm going to say is what happened. In the end you could stick with the little fairy tale stories or you can man up and know the truth. First of all they say that the big bad wolf just stumbled onto me and my little goody basket. Wow, that's retarded, no he attacked me and I fought back. Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself you don't know the real me. Do you?

No…No you fucking have no idea
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this is just giving you an idea for the story.
Comment if you like the idea