Status: In Progress

Fallen Future

Earth's mightiest have fallen and the superhero community is in swift retreat. The few remaining masks are scattered and disorganized, overwhelmed by a league of their greatest villains. The once untouchable protectors of the world have been reduced to nothing but playthings for those touched by darkness.

Superman - Kidnapped and tortured by Lex Luthor and Zod, now presumed to be a broken shell of a man and missing in action.

Captain America - First of the fallen. He died in a desperate and last moment attempt to stop the oncoming tragedy. His death triggered the loss of hope.

Iron Man - Executed in public to be made an example of; showing what would happen to those who resisted Luthor's rule.

The X-Men - The school ruined, the mutants divided and conquered. Wolverine and Professor X all which remain.

After seven years and a world-wide nuclear war, rebellion is in the air and those who are powerful and still in action are helping spread the word. Desperation fills the streets and the future lies heavy on the shoulders of those brave enough to carry it.

Old or young. New or known. No matter their name or ability, those who still have hope are banding together for one last attempt to rid the world of evil.