Status: Finished!

You Don't Know Me

two

Living with the guys was definitely different, messier, and it really did not smell that nice, which meant windows were open more, and it was always cold.

Taylor was out, and it was just Jordan and I for a bit. Right now was not the time to leave us alone. We've been getting at each other's throats lately. I don't know what it was, but we just pissed each other off, and it was getting tiring.

"Why the fuck is it always so cold in here?" Jordan said coming out of his room.

"Cause you guys can't wash your shit" I replied, "And you can't clean up"

"It's not that fucking bad" he said closing the windows.

"Trust me" I said reopening it, "It's bad"

"If it's so bad, clean up"

"It's your fucking mess, I'm not your mother"

"What the fuck is your problem today?" he replied shutting the window again, "On your period?"

"You did not just ask me that question!" I said opening the window again, "You're such an insensitive prick"

"And you're a whiny bitch"

"I fucking hate you, I don't even know what I fucking saw in you" I huffed storming to the kitchen. He followed me and looked at me from across the island.

"You know exactly what you saw in me, and you loved it"

I threw a spoon at him, the first thing I could find, "You're such an asshole Jordan!"

"A spoon, that's the best you could do?"

"You want me to grab a knife?" I snapped.

"You wouldn't"

"Just leave me the fuck alone. How the hell did I even think I could live with you?"

"I don't know" he said throwing his hands up in the air, "I don't know why I let him let you come here when you could have easily gotten another place"

"I can't fucking afford it, that's why. And if it wasn't for my psycho ex boyfriend, I wouldn't even be here, and you wouldn't have to worry about me!" I felt tears burning in my eyes and he looked at me for a second and shook his head, "What are we doing?"

"Just leave me alone Jordan" I told him, walking around the island, trying to brush past him. His hand grabbed my arm and he swiftly pulled me back towards him, and before I could yell at him again, he kissed me and I didn't stop him, "I hate you" I mumbled.

"I know"

With his lips still attached to mine, he pushed me into his room, kicking the door shut. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, and hating the fact that I loved this so much.

"What the fuck are we doing?" I asked while he pushed me down on the bed.

"I don't know" he replied, "You hate me right?"

I just nodded slowly and he pulled my shirt over my head and started trailing kisses down my neck, "I hate you too"

Suddenly, I heard a door shut, and realized Taylor was back, "Shit Jordan, he's back" I said pushing him off of me.

"I'll stall him, make sure he doesn't see you come out of here"

"I'm not doing this with you again"

"Well it's a little late for that, isn't it?" he said opening the door and slightly closing it over. I buttoned up my shirt, and brushed my hair down, peeking around the corner. Taylor had his back turned while Jordan watched me leave his room and go into my own room. I sighed and fell back on my bed. I can't believe I was going back there again. Why the hell did he always get to me?

As I sat up, my phone went off and I noticed it was Jack. Knowing he couldn't hurt me from Windsor, I answered it, "What?"

"We need to meet tonight"

"I'm afraid that won't happen" I laughed.

"What's so funny? Why not?"

"I'm not in Windsor, you asshole" I snapped, "And I'm not coming back"

"Where the fuck are you?"

"You really think I'd tell you?"

"Julie, where the fuck are you?" he said a little louder. I pulled the phone from my ear for a second, shaking my head and putting it back up to my ear, "Do you have no manners?"

"I'm not letting you go that easily"

"How about you go visit Tina, I'm sure she loved your night together" I huffed.

"You're such a whiny bitch"

I just sighed, "So I've been told"

"You're not with that jackass from Regina are you?"

"It's not really your business who I'm with now. You made your fucking bed Jack"

"You want me to come down there myself?"

"You don't know where I am"

"I'm not stupid, I know where the prick plays" he snapped, "And you know I have the money and resources to get there"

"Don't get near me, or I will make sure I get that restraining order"

"I dare you to try"

"If I even see you in this city, I'll make it a priority that you get nowhere near me or my brother"

"Again, I dare you to try" he hung up the phone and I set my phone down, shaking like a leaf. I knew what he was capable of, and I knew when he wanted something he got it. I just don't know what he'll do when he doesn't get me.

"Everything okay?" Taylor asked leaning against the doorframe of my bedroom.

"Uh, Jack...he threatened to come to Edmonton"

"He'll never find you"

"Taylor, he's got the people and the money to easily find me"

"I won't let him get near you"

"That doesn't mean I'm not terrified of what he could do" I said quietly, "What if he tries something on mom and dad"

"He wouldn't dare"

"You don't get it Taylor. I know him better than you do" I exclaimed standing up, "You don't know what he's capable of, and I wish I had knew that before I got with him"

"Can you not say it like that?"

"Taylor, I'm a big girl okay?"

"Everything will be okay, I won't let anything happen to you, alright?"

"I know..."

"Anyways, some of the guys are coming over tonight to watch the Riders game, you can watch too if you want, or do whatever..."

I just shrugged, "Will there be alcohol?"

He just smirked, "Sure"

"Good, cause I could really use a drink"

Not many guys came around, and I didn't expect many to. Mostly some of the younger guys, there was no Magnus which kind of disappointed me for some reason...

I heard a knock on the door, and Taylor was caught up in a conversation with someone and Jordan was avoiding me right now. If anyone should be avoiding anyone, I should be avoiding him.

I walked towards the door, opening it quickly and directing whoever it was towards the guys, "Come on in, they're all over there"

"Julie?"

I looked up from my phone to meet those dark eyes I had met only a few days ago, "Oh, you weren't here so I didn't think you were coming"

"I almost didn't, but they wanted me to come. I guess it's team bonding" his accent was really thick, and I just smiled at his struggling. He got more adorable every time I saw him.

"I can understand" I shrugged, "They're not that fun to hang out with anyways" I smirked.

"Doesn't surprise me" he said with a wink, brushing past me.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked him.

He turned around in response, "Uh, yah, okay, what do you have?"

"Coors Light, Bud Light, Heineken, and--"

"That works" he said, cutting me off.

I grabbed one from the fridge and grabbed a Coors for myself, and handed it to him.He smiled in response, and a quiet thanks passed his lips.

"You drink?"

"When I need to" I smirked.

"Everything okay?" he asked, "Or are you--"

"Nothing serious, ex-boyfriend issues" I sighed, "Trust me, I'll be fine"

He smiled again, and every time he did, I felt like my entire body was going to melt. His eyes seemed brighter today than they did a few days ago, but I liked it. He seemed very happy about something, and the selfish part of me, hoped it was because of me.