Status: Finished!

You Don't Know Me

six

Jack had been sending alot of messages, and I was thinking it was time to change my number. Anything to keep him from finding me.

"Hey Jordy, want to come with me?" I asked pulling my jacket on.

"Where you going?"

"Need to get a new phone, and number. The Jack situation is getting out of control"

He just nodded, "Sure"

We walked to the mall, and the eyes on me were more than usual. I knew it was Jordan, but I don't think the evil eye was necessary.

"Seriously? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him stepping into Rogers.

He just laughed, "They're jealous. Teenage girls who wish they were you"

"Thank God you're not Justin Bieber, or I'd probably be dead"

He just smirked, "You make a good point"

I got myself a new iPhone, and a brand new number, making sure my family and friends got the new one, just as long as Jack didn't know.

Eventually, people were starting to stop him in the street, as it got later in the day. He signed autographs, took pictures and I just stood back and watched. As it finally cleared away he just shook his head, "Sorry"

"It's okay Jordan, it's understandable. You're Jordan Eberle"

"I just don't want you to wait"

I just shrugged, "Did you forget who my brother is?"

"Good point"

We walked into the apartment and I sighed, throwing my jacket over one of the barstools, "You guys really need to get a kitchen table"

"We will at some point" Taylor replied standing up from the couch, "How'd it go?"

"Got mobbed" I replied.

Jordan shot a look at me and I just laughed, "Few crazed fans, few evil eyes"

"Evil eyes?"

"Teenage girls" I replied, "They all wanna be me" I joked.

My phone went off in my pocket and I looked down, seems Magnus got my message.

Are you busy tonight? I'd like to see you

I smiled and both the guys looked over at me nervously, "What?"

"Who is it?"

"None of your business"

"Do not tell me you already have a guy in your grasp" Taylor asked, while Jordan seemed to look a little more nervous.

"Just a text from a friend, it was funny" I huffed.

"Seriously Julie if you--"

"Don't start that shit again Taylor, I'm a big girl"

"It's not just the fact that it's my team, I just don't want you to get hurt"

"Like I said, there's no other guy"

"Okay..."

"when do you guys go on your week long road trip?"

"Two days"

"Can't come any sooner" I snapped grabbing my coat, "I'm taking a walk, and don't fucking follow me" I slammed the door behind me and replied to Magnus right away.

Do you have an address?

13908 136th street, Hudson Village, second floor, first one on the left...I can leave the door open.

Be there in ten.

Are you okay?

I'll be fine.



I got there, and followed his directions and found the open door. I knocked and pushed it open, stepping into a fairly good looking apartment. Pretty open, gorgeous kitchen, but plainly furnished, most of his things still in boxes.

"No time to unpack" he shrugged, "But feel free to snoop"

I just sat down and looked through some of his pictures, "Your family is adorable" I replied, "Your brother looks so much like you"

"I suppose" he replied.

"You miss him" I said, "I can tell"

"How?"

"Cause I look the same way when Taylor's not around. I miss him when he's not around, and now I can't even stand living with him" I said shaking my head setting the picture back down.

"Did you guys fight?" he asked sitting down on the floor across from me.

"I've just been on edge lately, with the ex boyfriend. Living with two guys, and being around my brother a little more than I'm used to. He's way too protective, and he's smothering me"

"Well anytime you need a place to crash, or somewhere to go, my door's always open" he smiled.

"I still barely know you, and I feel like I could trust you with my life"

"You can" he nodded.

"Good, because there's not many people I could"

He kept his eyes on me for a moment, and my heart raced faster with every second. I broke eye contact and shook my head, laughing nervously, "I like you Magnus" I said out of nowhere, "I've never been able to talk to anyone like this, it's easy with you"

"I'm glad, because I like you too"

I just smiled and he smiled again in response. We talked for hours, laughing about nothing, learning Swedish, making fun of Taylor and venting about exes. He was like a breath of fresh air, and I loved how I felt around him. He was like a best friend, but I knew there was something more than that growing.

I got back home, and it was fairly late. Taylor met me at the door, and we made eye contact, but I brushed past him and didn't say a word.

"Where were you?"

"What does it matter?"

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"You're my problem!" I told him, "You're smothering me Taylor, and the more you do, the farther I'll drift. Stop treating me like a child, and maybe I'll respect you as a brother and not just as a hockey player" I slammed my door behind me.

"I'm going to bed" I could hear muffled through the door, and his door slammed behind him. I heard footsteps and then a knock at my door.

"What Jordan?"

He stepped in for a moment and sighed, "You know he's only trying to help"

"I can take care of myself"

"What's going on? Where were you?"

"Out" I said, "Don't you start on me too please" I said lying back, "At least let me be able to tolerate you..."

"Can I ask you something?" he said lying back beside me.

"Sure"

"What are we?"

I turned my head towards him and he looked nervous, it was hard for him to ask that, and I had no idea how to respond.

"I don't know..." I responded, "I truly don't"

"This hiding thing is getting tiring, if it's even anything"

"Jordan, I just--I--" he shut me up, with a kiss, and I found it hard to pull away. I have to say, he didn't wait to make his move, and immediately I thought about Magnus, and what I'd be doing if I didn't tell him.

"Jordan" I said quietly, "You can't keep doing that. Especially when he's in the next room" he stood up, and locked the door while I sat up on my elbows and he leaned down and kissed me again, "We can't do this"

"You never stopped me before"

"That was a long time ago"

"Then why aren't you stopping me now?" he asked slowly moving his lips down my neck.

"I don't know..." my voice started to trail off, and I was in too deep now. My hand reached to the back of his neck, and I brought his lips back up to mine, "You think you can be quiet this time?" I asked with a smirk.

He just nodded, smiling against my lips.

I couldn't go back now, and I knew that. This meant something was official, because I knew it wasn't just a fling anymore. And the worst about this is, someone's going to get hurt.