Sequel: Night Stalkers
Status: Happy Halloween! Avenged Sevenfold Style

Trick 'r Treat.

01/01

Image
Image


Halloween has to be Brooke's absolute favorite holiday. Not only did she she get tons of candy, but she got to dress up as whoever or whatever she desired to be. And she got to take several pictures of the different costumes and the decorations that seemed to be everywhere. This year was different, though. Something told her to stay in doors, to not go out and do as she would normally.

"You are going out with us tonight," Her roommate, Jocelyn, asked as she walked into the little kitchen area. "I'm not getting all dressed up to walk around with a bunch of people on my own."

A smile happened to form on Brooke's face as she listened to her friend ramble on, "Joce, do you not realize what just came out of your mouth," Her friend shook her head, cocking it to the side a bit. "You just said you were going to be walking around with a bunch of people on your own. To me, that sounds like you will have plenty of people to chat with."

"You know what I mean," Jocelyn stomped around in her little sailor costume and preceded to bitch. "Bookie, you are the only one that keeps me sane. Seriously," She practically got down on her hands and knees. "Please come with me. I'll do anything."

"Anything, huh?" The perverted way that came out made them both laugh, but not for long. Jocelyn went back to begging. Brooke didn't want to leave the safety of her little apartment. She was being torn in two. "Fine, Joce, if you shut up, I'll go. The only probably now, I have no costume."

Jocelyn squealed, jumping up from her spot on the floor, then ran off towards her room. Brooke shook her head, looking back down at her laptop, where her paper was screaming for her to finish.

"You better be glad I'm your best friend," Jocelyn walked back into the kitchen with a little bag. "I just remember I had bought two costumes this year. This should fit you perfect since it's your size. It's going to show a little skin, but don't be afraid," Joce laughed, "It's just a little charming chambermaid costume. Very cute if you ask me."

Oh, she was good.

Brooke knew Joce had went out shopping for this costume the day she told her friend she wouldn't be going out with her. Jocelyn knew she was going to be able to talk Brooke into going. Oh, tonight was going to be one hell of a night.

*****

"Joce, I think I'm going to head home," Brooke found it hard to talk over the loud music that was thumping through this small house Jocelyn had talked her into going to. Hell, Brooke couldn't even think straight. It was time to go. "Did you hear me, Jocelyn?"

Her best friend nodded, sipping a little more of her drink before throwing it to the side, "I'll go with you. I think it's way past our bedtime."

Brooke laughed, shaking her head as she took her friends hand, leading her out the door after fighting back their way through the crowd of drunks and druggies. The night air felt so amazing. They had no idea just how hot it was in there until they stepped outside and the cool air hit them.

Both girl removed their heels before making their way down the street. They had walked to the party. There was no sense in walking all the way back to their apartment just to get a car when they both knew they were going to be at least a little tipsy by the end of the night. And the way the cops were patrolling the roads, they definitely would have been spending the night in jail. When they are walking, the cops don't bother them to much, which was a good thing.

"Bookie, look," Jocelyn stopped, pointing to a house on the dark side of the street. It wasn't just any house. This house looked ran down, like someone had abandoned it. "Do you know which house that is?"

Brooke shook her head, looking at her friend weird, "Not a clue. Why?"

Jocelyn looked at Brooke as if she were stupid, then walked off towards the dark house. Brooke saw the evil in that house written all over it, but she couldn't let Joce just run into the house. What if there were some bums in there that would rob her? Or what if something worst..

Oh, she couldn't think about it. She just had to stop her best friend from possibly walking into her death.

"Jocelyn, I seriously don't think we should go in that house," Brooke ran after her friend, using every excuse to pull the girl back, "What if it's so old that it falls as soon as you walk in there? Or what about rats? What if one bites you? Jocelyn, are you listening to me?!"

Joce stopped, looking back at her friend only for a second, then she took off again, "Brooke, I have to see what's in here. You don't remember hearing about those five guys that got murdered in here with some other people?" Brooke shook her head, trying to keep up with Jocelyn. "I can't believe it. It was everywhere. Apparently there's still blood everywhere in there. They say the lights come on every Halloween night," She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knew the alcohol in Jocelyn's system is what was making her say such things, "And I want to see if it's haunted. I mean, c'mon, it's Halloween after all."

On the way up the stairs to the front door, Brooke came up with that conclusion that Jocelyn had definitely lost her mind. And no matter how bad she wanted to run, she didn't have the heart to turn her back on her best friend. What if she turned around and left and Jocelyn never came home? How would she feel about that? In her eyes, it was better for them both to go together. Hell, it had been that way since they were at the young age of seven. They would get into everything, experiment with everything. And they did it together. Now was no different.

"Oh, where is my cell phone," Brooke started searching through her pockets as soon as they took a few steps into the house. It was so dark, "Joce, sweetie, I hate to break it to you, but if there is anything in this house that you wanted to see, I doubt you are going to see any of it tonight. So, why don't we just get outta here and go watch a mov-"

Before she could even finish getting her entire sentence you, the lights in the whole house flipped out. And whoever had said blood was everywhere was right. This place had to be the worst Brooke had ever seen in her whole entire life.

They heard something upstairs. Brooke grabbed Jocelyn's arm, backing towards the door, hoping they had enough time to get the fuck out of there before anything bad happened. Damn, sometimes she wished Jocelyn would just listen to her and stop trying to have things her way all the time.

"Trick R' Treat, ladies!" Both girls jumped as the voice filled the empty house, turning to run.

"Where do you two think are going," A deep voice came from behind them. Brooke didn't wait to see who it was. She shoved Jocelyn towards the kitchen, where the back door had to be. They heard several laughs, then someone grabbed Brooke, snatching her back, "I don't believe you answered my question?"

"Uh," She looked over at Jocelyn. Two guys had surrounded her. "Why can't we just leave?" She looked back up at the guy who was holding her in place by her arm. His face was pale white, the hand wrapped around her arm was cold. Overall, this was one scary mother fucker. He definitely was the scariest out of them all. "If this is your house, we are so sorry for intruding-"

"Not as sorry as you are going to be."

That was all he said before a smile cracked on his face. The guys around them laughed, throwing their heads back. Brooke could see their fangs extending. To be honest, she had thought she bumped her head when he grabbed her and she was now dreaming all of this. When did vampires become real? They aren't real. She had never seen one, and from the looks of it, she was pretty damn positive Jocelyn had never seen one either.

The guys looked them over, licking their lips. Three moved over towards Jocelyn, and two stayed by Brooke's side. Their hands kept roaming all over her body, and the way her body was reacting made her blush and hate herself all at the same time.

They pulled the girls apart, making one stay downstairs, which was Jocelyn. The other two took Brooke upstairs. She fought as much as she could, but they seemed stronger than the normal person. All she could do was let them drag her to where ever they had planned. This was definitely not how she saw her night ending. At the worst, she thought she was going to end up in bed with some random guy she didn't know, do somethings she thought she didn't know how to do, and that was it. Maybe make out with a girl or two. Being trapped between two strong men with fangs was a totally different story. Only in her dreams did shit like this happen.

Brooke was thrown on the bed when they reached the room.

"Are you going to tell us your name," The tallest one asked, smiling a bit. "I'm Jimmy. If that makes you feel any better."

She shook her head, "It doesn't."

The other one obviously couldn't hold back his smile, "I'm Shadows. That's all you need to know. I don't like giving out my first name. Just in case you survive this. You don't want to seem too crazy when you tell the police who attempted to kill you."

"Wh- why would I seem crazy?"

"You must not know the history of this house, little one."

Brooke shook her head, staring up at them. Her breathing at grown heavier, and she could feel the wetness between her legs. Why the fuck was she liking this?

She closed her eyes, trying to get her breathing under control, "I'm Brooke. Not like it matters, but yeah. That's my name."

They laughed, crawling on the bed with her. The tallest stayed by her head, as the other one ran his hands up and down her legs. Brooke couldn't stop herself from shaking under their touch. And she couldn't stop the moans that kept escaping.

Brooke was pulled back to reality when she heard Jocelyn downstairs screaming. It wasn't a good scream either. Joce sounded like someone was murdering her, like they were torturing her. Brooke looked at the two guys she was with. Their nearly white eyes watched her as she tried to think of a way to run to her friend, to save her from whatever was happening.

"Oh, I couldn't try to run," The tallest one, Jimmy, said, kissing her neck on more time, "That only pisses Shadows off. And that, my darling, is definitely the last thing you'd want to do in your position."

Of course, Brooke didn't listen to his warning. She kicked at both of them, attempting to shove them away just to make path to the door. Shadows growled, pinning both of her legs to the bed, parted slightly. Jimmy laughed, hovering over her.

"Please," She didn't want to beg for her life. She didn't want to go that low, but she might have chance. Maybe they'd fell bad for her. "Just let me go. We didn't mean to come into your house. We'll just go and never bother you again. I promise."

Shadows laughed, shaking his head, "You aren't going anywhere, dear. We haven't had a snack in a while. All you have to do is lay there, pray to your god that you live."

With that, he moved. It was so quick. Brooke didn't see when his tear tore into her thigh, when Jimmy's mouth lunged towards her breast. She felt a finger or two make their way inside of her. The pain- She felt like she was one fire. It was unbearable. She'd do anything for it be over. She'd do anything for them to just kill her and get it over with. But they didn't. They tortured her, made she she felt every bit of pain they felt the night they had been killed.

Brooke felt every inch over life being pulled away from her, slowly. The more she prayed, the more she slipped away, the more darkness consumed her.