Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!

Until the End

Work

Mia woke up and smiled when she felt Jimmy’s warm arms wrapped around her waist. She didn’t feel like getting up so she didn’t, Mia just turned around and rested her head against his bare chest. After a few minutes Mia fell back asleep but Jimmy woke up to the sound of her phone blasting ‘White Rabbit’ by Jefferson Airplane.

“Hello?” He answered.

“Oh hey Jimmy, is Mia coming into work today?” Velma asked.

Jimmy looked over at Mia’s sleeping body and sighed, “Hold on, I’ll ask.”

He hated to wake her up but he knew that she would probably need to go.

“Mia, Mia. Babe, Velma wants to know if your going to work.” He asked once she opened her eyes.

Mia blinked a couple times then yawned and nodded, “Yeah I have to organize the new merch.”

“Yeah she’s coming in.” Jimmy told Velma then said goodbye before hanging up.

He frowned as Mia rolled out of bed and pulled out some clothes from the boxes and headed into the bathroom. Jimmy was looking forward to spending time with her today but it looked like she was going to work instead. He knew she liked her job and didn’t want to mooch off him for cash, but he wanted her to be home with him instead of working. She
walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later.

“Sorry Jimbo, you understand right?” She asked while slipping on her heels.

He nodded, “Yeah.”

She frowned knowing he was lying to her. Mia sighed and crawled on the bed, over to Jimmy.

“You want to come to work with me?” She asked.

Jimmy thought it over for a second then grinned, “Yes.”

“Then go get dressed, I’ll make you something to eat.” Mia gave him a quick kiss then scurried off to the kitchen.

***

Jimmy came into the kitchen awhile later to find Mia sitting on the floor with a bag of McDonalds.

“We had no food, and everything is already packed up. So I got food.” Mia held up the bag with a smiled on lips.

Jimmy chuckled and nodded and the beautiful blonde, “Mmmm, do I smell an egg mcmuffin with my name on it?”

Mia giggled, “Perhaps.”

She opened the bag and pulled out an perfectly wrapped egg mcmuffin and placed it in his awaiting hands. Quickly Jimmy ripped off the wrapping and bit into the delicious breakfast Mia had brought home. Mia giggled and sipped out of her cup of Starbucks coffee. The two of them ate and talked a bit then headed out into the warm April weather. Jimmy wrapped one of his lanky arms around Mia’s waist as they walked. Mia leaned into his chest a bit and smiled softly, she loved being in his arms.

“Did I mention that you look beautiful today?” Jimmy asked as they neared the music store.

Mia laughed and shook her head no, “Nope, I don’t believe you did.”

“Well you are the most beautiful girl in the world.” He grinned from ear to ear.

She blushed, “Then that makes you the most handsome man in the entire universe.”

“Oh really?” He questioned with smile on his lips.

Mia giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek before opening the door for him. He rolled his eyes and smiled walking in then turning around to pick her up in his arms and plant his lips on hers.

“Jimmy!” She squealed.

He laughed spun her around before setting her back on her own two feet.

“Hey, happy-couple-that-makes-me-want-to-puke-every-time-I-see-them.” Velma’s voice came from the front counter.

The couple turned around and smiled when they saw Velma behind the counter with her middle finger up in the air. Jimmy returned the finger while Mia just rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue jokingly at her best friend.

“Hey be careful what you say to my girlfriend.” Ethan’s voice came from behind the counter where Velma was.

Jimmy and Mia looked at each other for a second before looking at Velma who was red as a tomato. Ethan got up from under the counter and smiled.

“What?”

Mia raised an eyebrow at her brother, “What were you doing under the counter, bro?”

“I dropped my pencil.”

“He tripped.” Velma and Ethan both spoke at the same time trying to make up an excuse.

Jimmy and Mia both almost fell over laughing at the couple behind the counter.

“Jesus Christ! I sit there!” Mia groaned when she realized that Velma was sitting in her chair.

Ethan rolled his eyes and adjusted his belt buckle before jumping over the counter to give his little sister a hug, “Come er’ Miakins, give your big bro a hug.”

“Ew no! I don’t know where you’ve been.” Mia squealed and hid behind Jimmy.

Ethan chuckled and narrowed his eyes at Jimmy, “Hand her over and no one gets hurt.”

Velma giggled from behind the counter as Mia peeked around Jimmy’s arm to see Ethan.

Jimmy eyes narrowed back at Ethan’s, “You’ll never take her.”

He raised an eyebrow at the taller man, “Wanna make a bet?”

“Yeah I do.” Jimmy’s voice turned dark and he quickly stepped up a bit.

Mia and Velma watched as Ethan and Jimmy fake fought as if they were ninjas. The two girls smiled at each other then looked back over at their significant others before turning on some music and trying to keep the two guys from knocking shelves over.