Reverence of Our Dying Day

Mirrors

Aunt Emily was his mother's sister. She was erratic, funny, witty. By far his favorite relative. "Okay." Janice looks surprised."I'd thought you'd want to stay here... with you friends?" Andy shakes his head. "I'm not really close to anyone here." It was true, Andy never really had any friends, he never really got on with anyone.

"When will she get here?" Janice smiles slightly. "She's on her way now, so in a few hours maybe." Andy nods. He closes his eyes, and all her could see were the green eyes of his mother. Tears threaten to pour over as Andy grabs his chest. Hoping that it would releave the pain. It didn't.

He doesn't know how long his eyes were closed or how long he just layed there feeling the pain that each heart beat brought him. But Andy figured it was a long time because, when the door opened he could smeel his aunt's signatur perfume.. The one she wore no matter what the occaision or reason. That was one of the things he loved most about her.

Andy opens his eyes and is greeted by familair brown haired and blue eyed woman. In his eyes, Andy thinks he looks like his aunt more than he did his own mother. Him and Emily have the same eyes. Many people didn't know that Andy wasn't naturally black haired, it's just dyed and he wants to keep it that way. He didn't like the way he looked with brown hair. Not one bit.

"Here, I brought you these. I thought you might want too take a shower before we leave." She set a pile of clothes on the edge of the bed. "I'm going to go talk to some people out there. Go take a shower and get dressed, I think we'll be able to leave after that." Andy nodded and watched her leave the room.

He picked up the clothes ad headed to the bathroom. He took his time in the shower, really letting the warm water sink into his cold flesh. When he finshes he drys and dresses up quickly notting even really noticing the mesh of colors he was putting on. He walked out of the bathroom without even taking a look in the mirror.

His aunt smles slightly at him "Ready to go kiddo?" Andy nods and follows her out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you guys like it?!

A special thanks to Black Chemical Bride! ~ You are the reason I decided to makes this into more than a 3 chapter story! This chapter's to you. Thanks for commenting.