‹ Prequel: A Lot of Potential
Sequel: You Are My Only One

Show My Cards, Gave You My Heart

Eighteen

I had a long day at school. It drug on and on and I ended up being piled with tons and tons of homework. It had been a solid three weeks since I had started Malcolm high, and I was really loving it, despite the piles of homework every night. But it kept me busy.

I had just finished dropping Brooklyn and Jeydon off at their home, before starting the journey back to mine. Over the past three weeks, Brooklyn had became a dear friend to me. She knew close to everything about me and I knew almost everything about her. We did have a lot in common other than that one tiny hidden piece in my life.

I pulled into the driveway and got out, grabbing my heavy, taped up backpack and slung it over my shoulder. I carefully walked up the sidewalk, trying not to fall over in the heels I was wearing. I stopped at the front door, searching for the house key on my key ring. Once I found it, I slid it in the door knob and unlocked the door. I stepped in and shut it, seeing Sebastian scamper from the kitchen to me. "Bazzy!" I cheered, bending down to pet him. "Wait, how the hell did you get in here? I left you outside when I left."

I knew Mr. or Mrs. Gaskarth didn't do it since they worked all day. It was really starting to concern me. Or at least I think I let Baz out this morning before I left.

"You wore that to school?" I heard a deep voice ask from behind me. I jumped, spinning a hundred-eighty degrees to see Alex leaning against the wall. I knew he would've commented on my outfit if he saw me leaving the house in it. I wore a tank top with a over sized grey button-up sweater, tight jeans, and high heeled ankle boots, then a white beanie.

I ran the short distance between us. He pulled me into his arms and gave me a big bear hug. "Alex!"

"Hi baby." he laughed, kissing my forehead. "How was your day?"

"It's blown, but it's totally better now." I hugged him again. "I've missed you so fucking much. Why are you here?"

"Eh, I left the guys. I didn't have anywhere to go, so I jumped on a flight back to Baltimore."

"You're gonna get yourself in trouble." I giggled, shaking my head.

"They can suck my dick." he smiled seductively. "And plus, my beautiful babe here is turning eighteen in a couple of days. I can't miss this one."

"Lets hope no chaos ensues in celebration."

"None will happen, I swear." he laced his fingers through mine. "Fuck it, do you wanna leave for LA tonight instead of tomorrow?"

"Tonight?" I raised a eyebrow. "Why so soon?"

"So I can get a extra day with you."

"Oh. Okay!" I said, looking into his brown eyes. "When did this get here?" I touched his brown hair, running my small fingers through the strands of blonde highlights.

"I did it a couple weeks ago." he shrugged. "You should see Jack's skunk hair now. He really looks like a skunk now."

"I like it."

"I'm glad." he kissed my forehead. "Have you done any packing?"

"Uh, no." I pursed my lips. "I was going to do that this evening."

"Fucking fuck babe." he smirked. "Lets go pack your bag then so we can get the fuck out of Baltimore." he grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs.

"What are we going to do on my birthday anyway?"

"It's a surprise."

"Psh, I need to know so I can dress appropriately for the occasion."

"Let me pick it." he kissed my cheek, and winked at me. He pulled the closet doors open and looked at the hangers I had my dresses on. "You have so many dresses, it's just ridiculous."

"I like dresses." I shrugged.

"You do look good in dresses, that's for sure."

"How?" I emitted a laugh, then sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You have some pretty nice legs." he chuckled, turning his head over his shoulder and gave me his world famous smirk. "That was the first thing I thought the morning you walked off that bus the Monday after we met and you were wearing a skirt. God damn."

"So pretty much, you're saying you've been checking me out everyday since?"

"It's hard not to." he winked. "Even Jack said you were hot back then. We got into a fight over who had dibs. And of course, I always come out victorious."

"Oh my God." I shook my head, taking a black dress on a hanger from his hand. "I like this."

"Wear it then?"

"I think I will."

"Good, I like it too." he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Now do your clothing packing. Shouldn't be hard."

"Suggestions for weather?" I asked, staring at the clothes folded neatly on my side of the closet.

"Well, it has been very rainy. I think it's supposed to rain all the rest of this week and all weekend. Then it's pretty cool, so take long sleeves and jeans."

I nodded and started pulling jeans, shirts, underwear, and pajamas out to put in a suitcase.
____________________________________

We had just touched down in LA around 5 PM. Alex and I blabbered through the whole flight, catching up on things we had failed to tell each other over the phone for the past three weeks we've been apart.

Once we were off the plane, it was comforting to move again. I was certain I couldn't feel my tale bone from sitting on it the past four hours on this flight. The flight sucked, but getting to be with Alex was worth it.

He held my hand and drug my suitcase down the cemented sidewalk, looking for us a empty taxi. He flagged one down and got my suitcase into the trunk while I got inside of the backseat. He joined me moments later, taking my hand in his, giving the taxi driver directions to our location.

The drive wasn't very long until we met our destination. I looked out the window to see that we were in a very expensive looking apartment building complex. He paid the fare and got my suitcase, leading me through the giant glass doors and to a elevator. We rode up to the eleventh floor, and walked down a hallway to the very last room. He turned the doorknob and pushed the dark brown door open.

Everyone was sitting in the living room with wide eyes as we walked in. "Where the fuck have you been jackass?" Rian jumped, coming to attack Alex in a hug. "Hi Haley." he hugged me too, then returned back to his seat.

"I've been gone." Alex shrugged, pulling me towards a hallway. The heels of my boots clicked on the hardwood floor as we trailed to a room at the very end of the hallway. He flipped on the light and slid my suitcase in the corner. "You dig?" he asked, waving his arms out in front of him to show me the tiny room with a twin sized bed and a guitar in the corner.

"It reminds me of your bedroom at your parent's house, just cleaner." I laughed, walking to the bed. I sat down and patted the space next to me for him to sit. He sat down and I leaned my cheek against his shoulder. I looked to see that I had left a pinkish mark on his white v-neck with my blush. "Oops." I dusted it off.

"I don't care about the blush, but get mascara or eyeliner on it, we're gonna have issues."

"Shut up." I shook my head. "My makeup is waterproof."

"Whatever, baby." he smirked, caressing my face gently with the palm of his hand. He leaned down and brought his lips to mine, something I hadn't felt in what seemed to be ages. The butterflies multiplied in my stomach as he carefully continued to kiss me like I was breakable. "I love you, and I'm really glad you're here right now."

"I love you too." I answered, "A lot."
__________________________________________

The morning of my birthday finally showed. I was awoken by a sweet kiss and something sweet, yet so lame. Alex had taken it upon himself to make me breakfast and bring it to me in bed. The smell of bacon and eggs filled the air around us as he set a plate on my lap. "Happy birthday, baby." he kissed my forehead, setting down so I could nestle into his side.

"Thank you." I smiled, stabbing a piece of egg with my fork and shoved it in his mouth, catching him off guard. I giggled in delight as I started munching on the crispy bacon. "Mmm, bacon."

"Good I'm guessing?"

"Yes." I nodded, tearing off a large piece in half. I gave him the other half and he started nibbling on it.

"I do agree, that's good." he laughed. "I can cook."

"That makes one of us."

"How have you been making yourself dinner then?"

"By making simple things. I burnt a pizza I put in the oven the other night. It was so burnt, I couldn't eat it so I ended up giving the rest to Baz. I think I made him happy." I rolled my eyes. "I barely survive."

"I've done most of the cooking around here." he snorted. "Lazy asses are hungry but don't want to cook, so I do it myself, then they pig out."

"I'd at least help."

"I know. But you're staying out of the kitchen tonight. You're the birthday girl so someone else can help."

"Aw, how sweet of you." I smiled, kissing his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby." he smiled then sighed happily. "I've got work to do today, so finish up your breakfast."

I nodded and scarfed down what was left of the bacon and eggs he made me. He took my plate and left me to get dressed. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, not feeling the need to do much with it and did my eye makeup before simply dressing in a white v-neck and jean shorts. I played with the hem of my shirt as I bounced towards the door, pulling it open and slammed into a body, stumbling back.

"Fucking a." I cursed, gripping onto Alex's arm. I tried to regain my balance.

"Watch where you're going babe." he laughed mockingly. "Haircut?"

"Ha ha ha." I sarcastically laughed. "I just got a haircut and my bangs aren't even in my face."

"I like your new haircut, by the way." he smiled, playing with my side-swept bangs.

"It covers my big forehead." I winked. I grabbed his hand and let me pull him down the hallway.

"You don't have a big forehead. If anyone has the big forehead, it's me. Look at this motherfucker." he shook his head, lifting his hair to show me his hairline.

"It's not big." I told him, stopping in the living room with the rest.

"Oh, Haley finally comes out about Alex's dick size? It's confirmed guys, it's not big." Jack laughed. "Happy Birthday chicka."

"Gracias burro." I smiled back.

"English, do you speak it?"

"Que?" I waved my hands out in front of me. "No comprende!"

"God dammit, Haley." he shook his head with a annoyed expression painted on his face. "You need to quit taking foreign language classes."

"Why? It's fun to annoy people with other languages." I giggled.

"You and the Frenchy Brit have officially mastered that." he pointed to Alex.

"You're just pissed because you can't pull a British accent off." Alex smirked, speaking with a British accent. It sounded gorgeous. Note to self: Make him always talk like that.

"Whatever Alex." he attempted the accent, but failed.

I giggled like a idiot. "Jack a une petite bite." Alex smarted off, making me laugh even more. Even though I didn't understand a single word he had just said. "Okay, lets go. I'll meet y'all up later."

"What'd you say to him?" I asked once we were in the hallway.

"I said Jack has a small dick." he laughed. "Knowing other languages do come in handy though."

"It does. A bunch of kids at my school speak Spanish. Or the ones who wanna be anonymous with what their saying to the white girl who they think doesn't know a lick of Spanish."

"I'm glad you know, because if it's not English or French, I don't have a fucking clue." he shook his head. He had led us to a parking lot with thousands of cars. He brought us to a extravagant blue colored convertible Mustang. "I got the smallest bedroom, so I get the Stang." he unlocked the doors and pulled the passenger door open for me.

I slid down into the black leather seats in amazement, buckling my seatbelt. He got in and let the top down. "Holy fuck, this is amazing."

"I take it you've never been in a convertible before?" he smiled, putting the car in reverse. He eased it out of the parking hole and zoomed up the parking lot. "Here." he pulled off his beanie and threw it to me. "I don't want the wind blowing my beanie off my head."

"You're such a girl." I shook my head and smiled big. I loved this boy a lot.
_________________________________

We got to the place they were recording their album at in almost a hour due to the heavy Los Angeles traffic. Watching Alex's road rage was entertaining. He beat the steering wheel, cussed every curse word ever used by man, and let out sighs of frustration when I laughed.

"Finally we're here and there's no fucking idiots in my way." he shook his head as he led me into the building. He brought me to a room that was down a narrow hallway with the walls painted with a bright red color. "And this is where I've been working, love." he smiled, pushing open the glass door that had 'Matt Squire' written on it.

"Bad traffic today?" a male with curly brown hair tucked away in a hat asked. He had his back turned to us, while he messed with a computer.

"Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous." Alex rolled his eyes, pulling on his beanie. "What are we working on today, Matt?"

"Poppin', Vegas, Holly, or Dear Maria." he turned in his chair around. "Your choice."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Pick one."

"Just hurry up, Gayscarf."

"Fuck it, we'll do Vegas then Holly." he shook his head, taking off his hoodie. "Oh, by the way, this is my wife, Haley."

"Oh hey, Haley. It's good to meet you." Matt took my hand and shook it. "Where's the rest of your gang?"

"Sitting on their asses back at the apartment. They'll be here soon." Alex said, walking through a door that led to the other side of a glass window.

"Get ready, I'm gonna start it." Matt told him, receiving a nod from Alex.

He started the song and Alex came in with the words, nearly blowing me away with the perfection of his voice. I sat there listening to the lyrics, feeling how it related to us during last spring break.

"I would've married you in Vegas had you given me the chance to say 'I do'. Could I make it more obvious? Could you be anymore obvious?"

I was going to make him explain this to me later.

It had led on for hours, working on parts of different songs that I yearned to know the meaning behind. I made a mental list to quiz him about on the way home. The others had showed, but didn't really do much but sit by their laptops and tweet about what was going on around them. I repelled the technology of the stupid social networking sites. I did good just to figure out how to use a fucking iPhone.

Alex had finished doing vocals for a song called Holly (Would You Turn Me On?) and came out of the vocal room, twirling the keys to the Mustang around his finger.

"I think we're done for the night." Their producer, Matt told them. It was confusing with there being two Matts. Flyzik and Squire. When addressing Matt Flyzik, they addressed him as Flyzik, then Matt Squire as Matt. But I didn't have that problem, because I barely talked.

"About time." Rian complained, shutting the lid to his laptop.

"Bullshit, jackass. You didn't even do anything today." Alex spat, taking a drink from his water bottle. He walked along side of the chair I was sitting in and placed his hands on my shoulders, rubbing them gently.

"I did get you a water, asshole."

"I could've got you the water, you know." I leaned my head into his stomach.

"I'm not making you do anything. It's your birthday." he replied, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"Oh yeah, what is the big plans for tonight?" Zack asked, putting away his bass.

"Flyzik is going to go score us some wine and champagne, and we're going to celebrate her birthday." he shrugged. "Haley, are you ready to go so you can get ready?"

I nodded and stood up, exiting the room with him. "Why are you being short with them?" I asked a question out loud, when really, it should of stayed in my head.

He didn't seem fazed. "A lot of things happened the other night. No biggy." he kept a straight face as he backed the Mustang out of the parking hole.

"Oh." I raised my eyebrow. "You left without telling them anything, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but like I said. No biggy."

"Is everything okay?" I asked, my voice coming soft as a whisper.

"It's all fine I guess." he shrugged, keeping his eyes on the road. "Just a lot of mixed feelings going on."

"Oh." I replied, feeling that I should back off. "Good or bad?"

"Both." he laughed unexpectedly. "Love it's okay, no need to be worried."

"I just don't want something bad to happen."

"Nothing will. Things will improve, I promise. Just enjoy your day, okay?"

"It's good already. I get breakfast in bed, I got to hear you sing almost all day, you're cooking dinner tonight. I can't ask for anymore."

"Well expect more, baby." he smirked. "I've got a lot more up my sleeves."

"I'm scared now." I giggled and shook my head. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the contact. Brooklyn. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot about Brooklyn. She probably thinks I'm dead."

"Just text her back and say you're with me." he shrugged. "And you're not lying."

"I know I'm not lying." I rolled my eyes, quickly texting her back with where I was.

We got back to the apartment and Alex started on dinner while I showered. I straightened my hair and put curls in the bottom front layer. I did my eye makeup and slipped in my contacts so I could see what was going on the rest of the night. The ice blue colored contacts took over the hazel brown color in my eye, and looked flawless with my pale white skin. This would be the first time I wore them in front of Alex.

I put on a short black dress and black heels, looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't look eighteen. I still looked like I was fifteen or sixteen. Fuck my life.

I set my insecurities aside and walked to the kitchen where something smelt amazing. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was gathered there. Alex, Jack, Kay, Rian, Zack, Flyzik, Vinny, Danny, and the other Alex. They all turned and screamed, "Happy Birthday Haley!" in unison, then took turns hugging me.

Once I was finished being passed around, I made my way over to my husband, who had his back turned to me, and wrapped my skinny arms around his waist. He sat the knife he was cutting a tomato with down, and turned in my grasp. "Whoa, nice eyes." he commented on the bright blue color.

"Do they look that bad?" I flinched away.

"No, I like them. They're gorgeous." he kissed my forehead.

"You know, blue-eyed Haley sorta looks like Zooey Deschanel, only hotter." Zack said, causing me to blush.

"And younger." Matt added, considering the fact I was just eighteen.

"I'll be right back, I need to pee." I shook my head, quickly walking towards the bathroom. I walked in and shut the door behind me, standing in front of the mirror for a moment. I needed a excuse to escape the compliments. After primping for a few minutes, I decided it was time to go back out.

I quietly walked back down the hall to the kitchen. Only Alex, Jack, Zack, Rian, and Kay were left in the kitchen. "Congrats on getting to slam that, bro." I heard Zack say, patting Alex's shoulder.

Alex snorted in response. "Oh." I blurted out, blushing again.

Jack burst out in laughter and Kay rolled her eyes. "You guys are the strangest." she said, walking over to me. "Happy birthday, Haley."

"Thanks Kay-Kay." I smiled, hugging her.

"You're welcome." she smiled back. "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow.. Oh your ultrasound! Yes, indeed." I laughed.

"I'm so stoked to see little Barakat." she rubbed her hand across her baby bump.

"I hope your baby is more like you, Kay." Rian laughed and punched Jack's arm.

"I hope so too." she joked, and walked out of the room.

"Is there ever going to be a little Gaskarth running around, bro?"

"Soon." Alex answered with a smile on his face.

"There would of been one running around now, wouldn't there?" Jack asked. Leave it to him to bring up something unpleasant to us.

Alex tensed and took in a deep breath. "Shut your face."

"What?" Rian and Zack asked, completely oblivious to last December.

"Should I tell them, babe?" Alex turned to me. I nodded, and braced myself for the story that's been told only a few times. "Last December when Haley was in the hospital, appendicitis wasn't the only other thing we found out about. She was carrying a baby, not too far along for us to notice yet. The poison of the appendix killed it before they got it out. End of story."

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry guys." Rian apologized to us. I ignored it and grabbed a plate, letting Alex decorate it up with food.

"Fuck!" Alex cursed, scaring the living fuck out of me. He pulled the door of the oven open and pulled out a pan of meat. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was overcooked. "Well, lets eat?" he nervously laughed, flashing me a apologetic smile.

We all sat around the table, picking at the food on our plates. I took a bite of the dry, overcooked meat, chewing it slowly then swallowed. Everyone was quiet, which was killing me. "So, this is a lovely dinner, Alex." Ri sarcastically said.

"Thanks, bro. Yeah, I overcooked the meat and I apologize." he shook his head. "Other than the overcooked meat, are you enjoying the nicely cooked veggies?"

"They're love-" I started.

"Well done, faggot. You ruined your birthday girl's dinner." Jack interrupted me, just to insult Alex.

"Shut the fuck up, jackass."

"Jack, I don't give a fuck if it was ruined. It was sweet." I rolled my eyes, slamming my fork down on the table.

"Yeah, so sweet of him to burn the meat. You picked a winner, Haley." he shook his head and laughed.

"At least I can actually fucking cook." Alex scoffed and rubbed his temples.

"Will you guys just put a fucking cork in it?!" Kay shouted, standing up. "Can you keep from arguing one night? For fuck's sake, it's Haley's eighteenth birthday. Don't ruin it for her."

"You know what, Kay's right." Alex threw his hands up. "But Jack, you pushed it. Way too far."

"What does she mean by stop arguing for one night?" I raised my eyebrow, looking in between Alex and Jack.

"Okay, well while you two have been apart, your husband here has been acting like a arrogant motherfucker. He seriously is acting like a fucking chick, no offense to you girls, but he is. I know he misses you Haley, but he doesn't need to be a little pansy ass about it."

I watched as Kay, Rian, and Zack stood up from the table and walked away, leaving me between the wrath of my husband and his best friend. I set my eyes on Alex with confusion circling my mind. He had a bleak expression. He stood up and walked out of the room.

"I hope you're happy with yourself." I spat at Jack, hopping up to chase after Alex. "Alex?!" I called out, quickly walking down the hallway that led to the bedroom. There he was, setting on the edge of the bed with a blank expression. "Babe, are you okay?" I sat down next to him, ruffling his hair in my hand.

"Yeah, I think."

"What's been going on?" I pressed, trying to get a solid answer out of him.

"A lot of things. I've felt insecure about my feelings, too scared to address them to you. I didn't wanna be a pain in your ass because I know you're actually feeling happy." he shook his head. "And I've found it tough to open up to the guys about it, so I've pushed everyone but you away."

"Alex, you can tell me anything you want. Don't ever be afraid, babe. I'm always here for you." I squeezed his hand.

"Okay." he nodded, taking a deep breath. "I love you baby, and I want you to have a good birthday. I didn't mean to fuck it up."

"You didn't fuck it up." I giggled. "Just as long as I get to spend it with you, I don't really care. And I love you too."

"Lets go back out and party now."

"Actually, maybe you and I should just call it a evening and spend the rest of the night together." I smiled lightly, moving in closer to kiss him.

"Yeah, and I wanna give you your present." he smiled, standing up. He kissed my forehead before walking to his bag. He pulled out a tiny, white sack and returned with it. He pulled out a little black box and flipped it open, revealing a heart pendant with pink gems on one side and diamonds on the other. "Just for you." he moved my hair over. He placed the necklace around my neck and attached the two ends.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I blushed, looking down at the floor.

"Why wouldn't I? It's your birthday."

"I dunno." I shrugged. "Maybe because I'm not used to it. Last time I got a present for my birthday was when I was twelve, and that was a movie ticket. Then I'm used to being alone, with little people telling me happy birthday and Jenna baking me a cake."

"What the fuck was wrong with them people?" he tightly hugged me. "I won't leave you alone on important days like these, I promise."

I took a deep breath and toyed the necklace in between my fingers. "I love it. Thank you."

"You're welcome, and I'm not done." he kissed me quickly, then went to retrieve his guitar. He sat down next to me and started to strum simple chords. "I wrote you a song. I promise you, one day this song will be on one of our albums."

"I think you spoil me." I giggled, shaking my head.

"Anything for you, love." he flashed me a breathtaking smile that showed off his straight, white teeth. "Listen."

"Okay." I nodded, giving him my attention.

He started the song, which already sounded lovely before he brought the lyrics. "I wish you could see your face right now, cause you're grinning like a fool. And we're sitting on your kitchen floor, on a Tuesday afternoon. It doesn't matter when we get back to doing what we do. Cause right now could last forever, just as long as I'm with you. You're just a daydream away, I wouldn't know what to say if I had you. And I'll keep you a daydream away, just watch from a safe place I'll never have to lose."

A smile lit up to my face. You couldn't deny the sweetness in this.

"We never stood a chance out there, shooting love in real time. But I'll take it over ice tonight, with a little salt and a little lime.. You're just a daydream away, I wouldn't know what to say if I had you. And I'll keep you a daydream, just watch from a safe place so I never have to lose. But you're just a daydream away, I wouldn't know what to say if I had you."

I was almost certain a tear fell from my eye. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly enough that I couldn't breathe, and I was pretty sure he couldn't either. "Oh my God Alex, I love you so much."

"I love you too baby." he pulled back, smiling wildly. "I wrote another, but I'm not sure if you'd wanna hear it or not. It may be too depressing."

"I wanna hear it." I told him, squeezing his hand.

He nodded and started playing a different tune. "My ship went down in sea of sound, when I woke up alone I had everything. A hand full of moments I wished I could change, and a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade. In a city of fools, I was careful and cool but they tore me apart like a hurricane. A hand full of moments I wished I could change, but I was carried away."

He paused, looking at me. "Go on." I told him. He nodded and played another chord.

"Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty. But I'm smiling at everything. Therapy, you were never a friend to me and you can keep all your misery. My lungs gave out as I faced the crowd, I think that keeping this up could be dangerous. I'm flesh and bone, I'm a rolling stone, and the experts say I'm delirious."

I listened to him sing the chorus again, hearing pain in his voice.

"Arrogant boy, love yourself so no one has to, they're better off without you. Arrogant boy, cause a scene like you're supposed to, she'll fall asleep without you. You're lucky if your memory remains. Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything. Therapy, you were never a friend to me. You can take back your misery. Therapy, I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything. Therapy, you were never a friend to me, and you can choke on your misery.

He sighed and sat his guitar down, hiding his face with his hands. He sniffled and kept his head down low. "Alex, baby?" I murmured, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me into his lap. "Shh, it's okay." I told him, trying to console him.

I guess every strong person has their moment of a breakdown.

"I'm so sorry." he apologized, wiping the tears from his cheeks. "I'm such a pussy."

"It's okay." I kissed his forehead and played with his brown hair. "You're not a pussy."

"Yes I am." he sighed. "I didn't mean to baby, I swear. I don't know what came over me."

"Alexander William, you are not a pussy. It's okay. I mean it."

He shook his head and leaned back, pulling me down with him. I laid on his chest, listening to the sound of his hums vibrate in it. "I love you." he whispered and closed his eyes.

"I love you too." I placed my lips to his. "I love you a lot."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh, </3
I honestly cried during the last part of this. I do like this chapter, I put in effort to it. ;) and check out the characters section at the top. I finally put one in. c;
Comment & Subscribe.