‹ Prequel: A Lot of Potential
Sequel: You Are My Only One

Show My Cards, Gave You My Heart

I Miss You

January came and flew by quickly. Now it was the final few days left of it. All Time Low were back in LA to work on a new album. Nothing Personal. I liked that.

I was stuck out in LA with them for the next two months. Alex, Madalynn, and I were staying in a three bedroom condo with a nice view of the city. Danny, their guitar tech, was also staying with us. Though things would get pretty lonely during the day. Alex was away at work, Danny was with Alex, I'd sometimes have Madalynn to keep me company, and on other days Alex would take her to work with him. I didn't go much because I was still pissed off at Jack. I hadn't spoken to him since that night.

And if things didn't suck already, Alex and I were getting distant. We spoke to each other a little, only because he was always busy. He'd leave really early in the morning, not a normal functioning time for Alex, and would return late night sometime, exhausted as fuck and he'd go straight to bed. As close to alone time we got was at night when we were sleeping and he was cuddling with me. He would call me when he got the chance to in between breaks, just to say that he loved me.

He was in earlier tonight. I had put Madalynn to bed already and I was sitting in the living room in awkward silence with Alex now. He was adsorbed in writing a lot of things down in a notebook. I sat in a computer chair and spun myself around to entertain myself for the time being.

He looked up from what he was doing to stare at me. "Love, what are you doing?"

"Trying to entertain myself. What are you doing, Alex?" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Trying to fix up this song. It's the missing puzzle to our album."

I sighed and nodded. "Are you hungry?"

"Nah, I'm fine for right now." he said, turning his attention back to his notebook.

"Ugh." I groaned, pushing myself out of the chair.

"What?" I heard him say as I walked into the kitchen. A couple seconds later, he walked in, staring at me in confusion. "What's wrong love?"

"Nothing."

"There is something wrong or you wouldn't be short with me." he sighed, walking closer to me.

I turned on the water and started to fill the sink up to do what little dishes were there. "Nothing's wrong."

"Haley-"

"Alex-"

"Baby, just talk to me. Please." he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight against his chest.

"Fine." I sighed. "I miss you, okay?"

"But we're not-"

"Alex, ever since we've gotten to LA, I feel distant from you. I'm lonely. The only times we ever talk is whenever you call me during the day. But you don't say much.. The only alone time we have together is whenever we're sleeping."

"Oh.." he frowned. "Baby, I'm sorry. Can I make it up to you?"

"When?"

"Tonight. Right now, actually." he kissed me sweetly. "I'll ask Danny to keep an eye on Madi for about an hour or so. Not much hard work since she's sleeping."

"Alex, you don't have to do this.."

"No, I need to." he gave me a smile. "Plus, I can't remember the last time you and I had a real date."

"Neither can I.. Fuck Alex, I rarely remember anything." I sighed.

"Still?"

"I'd notify you if I remembered anything." I rolled my eyes.

"True. Anyway, let me go talk to Danny and we'll go. I might as well change. You get dolled up too." he kissed my forehead before he walked away.

"Okay." I mumbled to myself, stalking off towards the closet. I pulled open the doors, eyeing down my selection of clothing. All I had suitable was a white tube top, a floral waist skirt, and a white button up sweater. I made due and slapped it all together, not having a single regret about it either. I looked like an innocent high school girl, waiting to meet the bad boy of her dreams and go bad herself.

I slipped my feet into yellow heels, then walked to the mirror. I began playing with my hair while I waited for some words from Alex. I braided it a couple times and let them loose, then I pulled it up into a messy bun and let it back down again.

"You almost- wow, doesn't someone look gorgeous?" Alex said from the doorway, catching me by surprise.

"No." I smiled.

"Well I think so." he walked closer to me. "I kinda look like a tool now. Are you ready?"

"How do you look like a tool? You look like Alex to me." I giggled, lacing my fingers through his. "Yeah, I'm ready."

"I'm wearing a plaid shirt, skinny jeans, old converses, and I'm in desperate need of a haircut. I look like a tool taking a beautiful girl like you out."

"I don't give a damn about what the others think, Lexy."

"Dammit, don't call me that!" he laughed.

"Why? It's cute." I smiled, allowing him to pull me through the door.

"No it's not, it makes me feel like a chick." he rolled his eyes. "And I am the dominant one in this relationship."

"Correction, I am. I have the vagina. I fucking control your life, Alexander."

"Dammit."

I giggled and held onto his arm as he walked me outside. "So where are we going anyway?"

"You were asleep the other night, but after we got home from work, Danny and I wandered down the street to see what was there. We found a really good bar and grill, so I think we'll go there and have a couple drinks and some food. Sound okay?" he flashed me a smile.

"Yes." I smiled back. "Lexy."

"Jesus Christ, love." he laughed and shook his head, tightly wounding his arm around my waist.

We walked to the place he was talking about, which wasn't very far from our condo. We went in and got a table where Alex ordered us drinks and food.

We ate and talked for awhile, Alex had a little too much to drink, and I was still sober.

I hated Alex when he was drunk and I was sober. He always got on my nerves for some apparent reason that I could never lay a finger on. Though, he behaved. He held tightly onto me and claimed he was in a dancing mood and begged me to dance with him. I denied him, but I ended up out there anyway.

He was grinding up against me along with other people. I was quickly growing upset and on the verge of having a emotional breakdown from the claustrophobia I was feeling . "Alex, please. Can we go?" I mumbled in his ear.

"Just dance love!" he said, putting his hands on my hips to pull me closer to his body.

"I can't."

"Just let the music take you away."

"Alexander William Gaskarth, please?" I frowned and tugged at his shirt. "Please, babe. There's other things we could do besides this."

I watched him raise an eyebrow and smirk sexily. "If what you're getting at is what I think you are, I'm sold."

"Then please, lets just go."

"Alright." he drunkenly nodded, stumbling forward. He held my hand as he pushed through the crowd to get to the exit. He seemed to be in a hurry to get home now since I made that bargain with him.

When we got back to the condo, he swept me off of my feet, making me shriek. "Alex, I swear to god if you drop me!" I giggled.

He took me into our bedroom and shut and locked the door, placing me in the middle of the bed. He was making it really hard to stay mad at him. Just by the way he kissed me. I could tell he was sorry.

We tore each other's clothes off and rolled around in the bed together, kissing and whispering things to each other. When he was certain he was sick of foreplay, he tore off what was left I had on proceeded on with things.

It was slow and gentle, like he was trying to be.. romantic? Like he was trying to be romantic about it. I wasn't complaining though. It was enough for me to whimper his name over and over. Then the satisfied, yet concentrated smirk on his face was getting me off more.

We both hit our peaks, and he collapsed on top of me in search for a breath. "I love you, baby." he whispered softly and kissed my neck. He relocated himself to my side and held me tightly to his chest where he kissed my forehead and played with my hair. "I'm going work late tomorrow."

"Okay." I giggled. "I love you, Alex."

"I love you too." he recited back, holding me tighter, leaving us in silence to peacefully fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that was absolute shit. I was lazy on this guys. I apologize. Plus it's like 6:09 AM and I'm tired as fuuuck. I also made a tumblr for all my stories. You guys can harass me there and watch my posts for some sudden ideas and you can gain a follower 'cause I'll follow back.
Tumblr.
Comment & Subscribe.