‹ Prequel: A Lot of Potential
Sequel: You Are My Only One

Show My Cards, Gave You My Heart

Nothing Personal

February flew by also. Another month in LA down. However, it was better. After Alex and I's little date we had, he had slowed things down a bit. He would still leave early in the mornings, but he would return earlier in the day to make time for Madalynn and I both. Now it was the thirteenth day of March, and the day was slow.

Right now, he was away working and I was in the condo with Madalynn. She was now eight months old and crawling everywhere. It kept me on my toes. She could also pull herself up to her feet. I constantly found her in the kitchen, dragging out the pots and pans. She beat them together, making loud crashing noises, attempting to be a musician just like her daddy.

She grew tired after playing all day and let me put her down for a nap. I flipped through the television channels that was nothing but talk shows after talk shows. After finding nothing that sparked my interest, I turned the TV off and laid back on the sofa. The silence and staring at a ceiling was so much better anyway.

I fell asleep for awhile and woke up dazed and confused. Everything had came back to me. I could recite my own information to myself. My mind raced through piles of memories that I couldn't remember just twenty minutes ago.

"I'm Haley Noel Gaskarth, I was born September fourteenth of 1988! I'm married to the lead singer of the pop-punk band, All Time Low. His name is Alexander William Gaskarth, born on December fourteenth of 1987 and I'm in Los Angeles, California, while they record their third album! Holy fuck I remember! Alex! Wait, oh my god he's working." I bit my lip as I scurried to grab my phone.

I dialed his number that I knew by heart and listened to the rings, waiting to hear his voice again. "Hello?"

"Alex! Guess what!" I shrieked into the phone.

"What baby?" he asked. He sounded busy and I immediately regretted calling him.

"Alex, I remember!"

"Holy fuck!" he laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I just recited loads of shit I couldn't remember." I giggled.

"Prove it!"

"Ugh, fine. My full name is Haley Noel Gaskarth. My maiden name is Maddox. I was born September fourteenth of 1988. You was my first boyfriend. I started dating you October fifteen, 2005. I lost my virginity to you on our one month anniversary. You proposed to me on Valentine's day. Also the same exact night that All Time Low signed their record deal with Hopeless Records. I married you June twenty-fourth, 2006, and our honeymoon was in Fiji. You knocked me up on your nineteenth birthday, then six months later we had Madalynn. Does that sound surreal enough to you, Alexander?"

"Congrats, you passed." he said. I could tell he was smiling. "You and Madi should come visit me."

"I can't drive still, stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'll just fuckin' come and get you then!" he mischievously said.

"Your daughter is napping though."

"She can sleep over here. There's a room with nothing but couches in it. You can come spend some time in the studio with me. Please, love?"

"Fine." I giggled. "Hurry up! I miss you."

"I'm coming, dammit. I'll be there as soon as I can. I love you, baby." I heard his cute laugh before he hung up on me.

"Love you too, asshole." I shook my head. Now I had time to kill before he got over here.

Another thirty minutes passed before I heard the door open. He walked in and stood against the door frame, smirking sexily at me. "C'mon love, I have to hurry to get back to work."

"Work? As in going back to sit on your ass and tweet all day? Remember, I have a twitter too and I follow your ass."

"Touche, love." he laughed, walking off into Madalynn's room. He returned, cradling her in his arms. "I can't get over how big she's gotten." he frowned.

"I know." I sighed. "She's going to be walking soon, Alex."

"This is too soon. I don't want my little girl to grow up. Next thing I know, she'll be in fucking high school. God dammit."

"I don't even want to think about that."

"Neither do I." he nodded towards the door. "Lets go."

He took me out to the rental car he had. A black BMW SUV. I had only rode in it once, but it was nice. He strapped Madi in her car seat before he took off towards the recording studio.

Traffic was bad again, giving me flashbacks of the last time I was in LA traffic with him. He was angry, cursing at the idiots who cut him off. Finally, he made it to where we were going. The same place they were working at last time.

He parked and we went inside the building, walking down the bright red hallway to the place they were recording their album. He carried Madi off into another room off the side of the vocal booth to let her finish out her nap.

I saw down in a chair, staying silent. The only people I was in the room with was Matt Squire and Jack. "Hi Haley!" Matt greeted me.

"Hello." I quietly answered. Luckily enough, before anyone else could talk to me, Alex returned. Rian and Zack were with him too. Alex sat down on top of me, making me grunt. "Alex, get off of me!"

"This is my chair! You stole it from me."

"Ugh, trade me places then! You're killing me, Lexy!"

"Lexy?" Matt laughed.

"God damn pet name." Alex shook his head and stood up. "I'd prefer to be called by my full name, thanks."

"You're not getting that choice." I giggled, standing up. He traded me positions. He was now seated in the chair, letting me set in his lap. Since the chair rolled, he pushed it back, causing us to slam into the wall behind him. "That scared me!"

"That's why I did it!" he smirked and kissed the back of my neck.

"Stop." I giggled, bringing my lips to his.

"They're starting with all the lovey dovey shit now. Time to leave for lunch." Rian stood up from the chair he was sitting in across the room.

"It's Alex's turn to work since he hasn't done shit all day!" Matt said.

"Aye, my wife just got here. Can we just play a few tracks I've laid out for her to hear for a second?"

"I suppose." he shrugged. "What one do you want played?"

"Play Walls." Alex smiled and wrapped his arms protectively around me. Everyone left for lunch, leaving Alex and I the only ones in now. "I wrote this song about you. Except the second verse. That verse is not about you, love."

"Okay." I giggled.

Hey there, it's good to see you again.
It never felt right calling this 'just friends'
I'm happy if you're happy with yourself.
Take off your shirt, your shoes,
those skinny jeans I bought for you.
We're diving in, there's nothing left to lose.
I'm gonna break down these walls
I built around myself.
I wanna fall so in love
With you and no one else
could ever mean half as much to me as you do now.
Together we'll move on, just don't turn around.
Let the walls break down.


I smiled and looked up at him, seeing him grinning also. I turned in his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist. He kissed me vigorously and let his hands travel up and down my legs. He managed to distract me from the second verse of their song.

He pulled away and gave me a smirk. He covered my jaw in kisses now, moving slowly along to my neck. I quietly moaned and gripped the collar to his shirt, pulling him closer to me. I slid my fingers down to the top button of the plaid shirt he was wearing and slowly worked my way down, unbuttoning them all to expose his chest.

I went for his neck now, sucking on the sensitive parts. "Haley-" he whispered. Don't turn me down, please. "lets take this somewhere else, baby."

He stood up from the chair, kissing me as he still held me. We went into the privatest room in the whole studio. The bathroom. He shut and locked the door behind us and rammed me up against the wall. He put me down to my feet and kissed me lustfully, gripping the bottom hem of the dress I was wearing. He pulled it up, taking me completely out of my dress.

I dropped to my knees and went for his belt buckle, forcing him out of his tight jeans. I gave him a little extra to make him weak for my own entertainment. I did find him absolutely adorable when he was needy. When I was finished with that, he joined me on the floor and pulled my underwear down my thighs.

He was hovering over me now, sucking and biting on my bottom lip. "Alex, go please."

He mumbled something and reached for his jeans. He pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and slid out a condom. Before he went further, he applied it and kissed me softly, nodding to me.

He pushed inside me and I let out a small moan. "Baby, you're gonna have to be quiet." he whispered in my ear.

I nodded and bit my lip, trying to calm the urge to scream loudly. On routine, I dug my fingernails into his shoulder blades and kissed his collarbone. I let out quiet, soft moans. "Alex," I breathed, letting him know he was doing good. "Alex, please.. please go faster."

He bit his lip in concentration and moved his hips faster. "Haley, baby, oh my god."

"Alexander." I let out my last moan, feeling something different happen.

"Shit." he cursed, slamming his hand down against the tiled floor.

"Alex, what's wrong?" I propped myself up to my elbows.

"I busted the condom." he quietly said, looking at me shamefully as he sat up.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him with the same intensity I had been. "Alex, I'm on birth control too. I don't give a fuck about the condom. Don't stop." I begged, pulling him back down on top of me.

He laughed, kissing my neck. "Horny little girl."

"Don't insult, just fuck me!" I demanded, giving him a glare.

He smiled and shook his head, picking up where he left off. We moaned each other's names for the next five minutes, finally running out. He collapsed on top of me to catch his breath, grinning brightly. "That was amazing." he took a deep breath.

"Mhm." I nodded, setting up from the hard floor. My neck was aching now and my legs were weak.

We didn't say a word as we both dressed ourselves again, fixing any wrinkles on our clothes or an out of place hair. Alex had sex hair majorly and ended up having to cover it up with a flat-billed hat.

We went back into the studio to sit and wait for the others to return. I sat in Alex's lap still, letting him hold me tight and twirl us around in the chair, all while listening to the recorded bits of Nothing Personal.

After ten minutes of silence and swaying, the others returned, giving us strange looks. "Why're y'all so smiley?" Rian asked us.

"I just really love your guy's new album." I lied, looking at him then Alex.

Alex nodded and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I'm happy because my babe loves our new album."
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't think of a name for the chapter so, it's Nothing Personal. ;D
I really do like this chapter. And I put it on a deadline to get it out to you guys tonight. And I did! :D
Comment&Subscribe.