Dreams can become nightmares.

Introduction to his enemy.

He walked into the building, in the middle of nowhere no less, ready for everything and expecting nothing. He saw a man standing in the corner of the room, baggy sweatpants and a loose tank top on.

"Who the fuck are you?" the man yelled.
"Uhm, I'm Cory?" Cory responded.
"Yeah, and?"
"I'm here for wrestling training,"
"Oh, that fake shit? Down the hall,"
Thanks..." Cory wanted to yell at him for calling wrestling fake, but knew it would be pointless.
"Yeah yeah."

Cory started walking down the dimly lit hall until he heard the familiar sounds. Smacking of boards, pounding of flesh, yells of "pain". All joy to his ear. He loved the sounds of wrestling, even better up close. Finally he saw the door, peered through the dirty window, and walked in.

The room was surprisingly well lit, despite the building being rather dark and dingy. He saw some faces he knew, from doing various odd jobs at the local company, and a lot of unknown faces that he assumed were other trainees. He started making his way towards Mark, the head trainer.

Mark extended his hand, and Cory took it. "Sup Cory, you ready for this? It won't be easy,"
"Yeah, I know what I'm getting into. I think I'm ready."
"Well I hope so, it's painful and heartbreaking at times. But, I can tell you're truly dedicated,"
"I've tried my best to show how much I love this sport and want this. Anyway, is there someplace I can change into my workout gear?"
"We've all noticed here, and yeah, over there," Mark said, pointing to a loosely put together set of doors leading to a makeshift locker room.
"Thanks, means a lot." Cory said, once again shaking Mark's hand and making his way to the locker room.

Cory made his way into the locker room, greeted by many unfamiliar faces. He didn't know who they were, or what he did to upset them, but he felt uneasy. He began changing out of his jeans to a pair of gym shorts, when out of the corner of his eye his saw somebody making their way towards him.