Status: active

Scream to be Heard

011

“M-M-Martin?” I stuttered out. He smiled. I felt sick to my stomach.

“What are you doing here?” He leaned in for a hug and I carefully backed away from him.

Alex’s arms formed around my waist and pulled me reassuringly to him. “How are you?” He asked when I didn’t answer.

“Fine.” I muttered looking away.

“Do you want to go?” Alex whispered quietly into my ear. I shook my head and gulped.

“Where’s Olivia?” I suddenly spat out. His smile dropped.

“Oh. We broke up…” He trailed off.

“She finally found out what was good for her.” I said. Martin’s fists clenched.

“I was hoping we could be cool again, apparently not.” He spat, getting close in my face. His 6 foot frame towered over me. I cowered when Alex pushed in front of me and pushed Martin away from me gently.

“Watch it, man.” Alex sneered. Martin was a good couple feet taller than Alex, and I knew Alex was scared, at least a little. Not to mention, Martin was a football player in high school, he was slightly more toned than Alex….When I say slightly…I actually mean, INCREDIBLY.

“Oh hey Alex… She fucking you, now?” Martin laughed. “Wait, probably not… She doesn’t put out.”

With that Alex socked him in the face, hard. Martin recoiled and punched Alex back straight in the jaw. My heart sunk to my stomach. I threw myself between them.

“God dammit! Stop it!” I screamed attempting to push them away from each other. “Alex, let’s go!” I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the crowd. Martin was left to care for his now bruised eye and I was glad he didn’t follow us. I pulled Alex into a bathroom and shut the door behind us. It was silent while I wet a towel in the sink. Alex’s face was still locked in anger. His jaw was clenched tightly and his eyes looked like daggers that could kill.

I pressed the towel against his bleeding lip gently. He winced. “Sorry.” I muttered, looking up at his chocolate brown eyes. His eyes slowly relaxed from their angry state when I looked at him.

“It’s okay.” He said. A few more moments of awkward silence passed. “He’s a dick.”

“I know.” I chuckled.

“Why’d you date him to begin with?” He asked. I continued to press the towel against his lip.

I bit my lip. “Don’t go there, Alex.” I groaned. His big eyebrows furrowed.

“Why?” he asked.

“I said, DON’T!” I practically yelled. He nodded and I pulled the towel away from his lip. “Better?”

“Yeah.” He smiled slightly. “Thanks, babe.” I blushed.

We entered back into the party. Most of the people had found a room to crash in by now, and a few were floating around still drinking. I grabbed my cup from the counter where I left it and continued to drink.

“What if, I ran out of dick jokes and the world ended?!” Jack slurred dropping his cup on the floor.

“Get the fuck off me Jack!” Zack moaned pushed Jack off of him as Jack rolled onto the couch on top of him. I giggled obnoxiously. It was around 4 am, and from what I could tell, the boys and I were the only ones awake.

“Hey Lauren?” Jack poked my arm.

“What Jack?” I slurred back at him. I lost count of the beers I had after three.

“Alex,” He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, “has a really small dick.” Jack burst into laughter. I rolled my eyes. “No for real, it’s the size of a green bean.”

“Shut up, Jack!” I threw a pillow at him and he fell over on to the floor and moaned.

Alex’s arm slinked around me and pulled me up from the couch. I followed him out of the living room and up the stairs. The room we entered was dark and empty. Alex’s lips were on mine all of a sudden and I felt myself being gently lowered onto a soft mattress. His hands snaked up my shirt and I moaned outwardly. “Are you sure about this?” Alex mumbled into my lips.

I was too intoxicated to care at that point, “Yes.” I said arching my back and pulling his body closer to mine. “But please know, I don’t normally do this.” I sighed and pulled at the edges of his shirt. His beanie fell off, and his dirty blonde hair fell out. He looked so sexy as the light of the moon from the window shined on his face. He nodded.

“I know you don’t normally do this.” He smirked and then I yanked his shirt over his head. My shirt came off quickly after that and Alex’s hands traced around my back to unsnap my bra. “You’re so beautiful.” He swiped his lips across my neck and I shivered. He sounded a lot less drunk than I thought he was, which surprised me, actually pleasantly surprised me.
He slid off my jeans and continued kissing my stomach. My head was spinning at that point, and I slowly began to lose track of what was going on, but every second of it was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy! :) Yeah, I'm such a prude and not good at writing sex scenes... haha but I promise there will be one in the future and it will be a lot better.

Anyways... Let me know how I'm doing :) If I get a comment, I'll update again tonight :)

thanks for the subscriber! :")

Bexx