The "L" Word.

Prologue

Okay so this may sound crazy to you but to me it seems completely logical. The kid was a total clingy piece of shit and wouldn’t take no for an answer. He even said the “L” word. THE FRICKEN “L” WORD. So I tied him up.

He’s sitting in my basement (which is actually quite cute by the way. I totally renovated it down there.) and is watching a slideshow of all the things that we did together. (There is only one picture and it’s being repeated with different transitions.) He’s also been mumbling but I can’t hear him through the duct tape on his mouth. I’m not going to kill him; I’m just going to make him see that he doesn’t want to be with me like he thinks he wants to be. My number one rule with dating: don’t say I love you until you actually love me. People throw the phrase around like it’s nothing.

Sweat beads were starting to come down his face so I took the initiative to rip off the duct tape. He then whined, telling me that I was a crazy bitch.

“What the fuck Rachel!” he yelled, “who does this?!”

I shrugged, watching him rock the chair back and forth to try to loosen the rope I had tied securely around him.

“Why is I love you such a terrible thing to hear?”

“We just met asshole. This clearly means you don’t love me. This then means that you’re lying. I don’t like liars.”

He rolled his eyes. “You’re fucking nuts.”

“At least I’m not fucking yours.”

I grabbed a pocket knife from my jeans and cut the rope, allowing him to get up. He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed together then he simply shook his head and left. I never saw him again or talked to him. To be quite honest with you, the only reason you don’t know his name is because neither do I. I don’t tend to remember people like him.

This is how it usually ends. The relationships, I mean. I’m not insecure and I’m not scared of love or whatever, I just know that love doesn’t take a week, and it doesn’t take a month. It takes commitment and time. Pricks like no name however, don’t know this. They say what you want to hear to move things along quickly. When you’ve got your whole life to love, why spend a second loving someone that doesn’t love you back?

That’s my logic.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've never written something like this before. So blunt I guess you could say. IN YOUR FACE. :D <3 Tell me what you think, I'd love to know!