Read or Die

So...the beginning eh?

Me: So...we are at the beginning...I have no comments so I guess I'll start the boing stuff (just to get them out of the way.) [clears throat] My name is Emily-Jane. I am very random. LOVE ME!!!

Gerard: Yeah...[cough] We love you... sure do... and I am not being forced to say that against my will...

Em: Yeah...Sure... [Glares] I love you too..... SO anyway. Today, since I have no idea's...I'll just make people do random things....

Frankie: Like what?! [looks scared]

Em: Don't give me ideas [smirks evilly]

Frankie and Gerard: [Whimpers]

Em: Moving along.. I haven't seen Ray or Bob or Mikey here.

Mikey: [Falls out of sky] S'up, dude!

Em: I'm a dudette, and apparently you are up, seeing how as you just fell from there. What were you doing up there?

Mikey: Oh nothing, checking out the trampoline. It bounces high!!!

Ray: [Stumbles in] Sorry I'm late...girls wanted to touch my afro! Bob is petting a girls cat... I couldn't pull him away.

Em: OoOoOoOh! Can touch it?I?! [big eyes]

Ray: Erm...

Gerard: I would do what she says...it's not like you have a choice anyhow!

Ray: Okay.

Em: [squeals] YAYA! [Sticks hands in afro and rummages about and pulls things out of it.] Who keeps a spork in their hair?

Bob: [Walks in with tufts of fur sticking to him]

Em: What did you do to that poor cat?

Bob: Nothing.....I just petted it!

Frankie: [mumbled] More like had 'fun' with it.

Ray: [getting slightly pink] You aren't into that are you?

Bob: NO! That is just Emily's messed up mind at work!

Em: Hey! Don't blame me!! My hands type what they want!

Bob: Don't listen to Frankie...or Emily... I'm not into that. I like humans...

Em: OoOoH! So that could mean-!

Bob: ALIVE humans

Em: Oh... Sad...

Kay: [Walks in and lounges on the crack-fic's couch]That's not sad Em. There is still hope for slash!

Em: [perks up] Talking about that! [grins evilly]

Frankie and Gerard: Oh no...

Em: Fine! I'll wait till I get comments!! But if the readers ask for something, you will have to supply their wants!

My Chemical Romance: [Shudder]

Em: [Sits next to Kay on couch] Well...this is exciting...

Kay: Don't worry. Everything will perk up once you get comments and dares/suggestions.

Em: Hehe [wink wink, nudge nudge.] Well... I think I am out of it for today... Comment! Tell me what you think and tell me what YOU think the character's should do!!

My Chemical Romance: Spare us!

Kay: [glomps onto Bob] We are doing this 'cause we love you!!!

Em: That's it folks! So long and good night until the next time!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Kaiyuri-chan for the idea!

Thank you "Read or Die" the manga about a girl who can bend paper to her will....

Thank you Kay for being the bestest ever!

And thank you all for reading! Comment if you want them to do something!!