Status: Death is instant, pain will end, glory is forever

The Underneth

The Underneath

The wind was knocked out of me as I was slammed against the wall. I winced as I felt the blood trickling down my forehead from a small cut on the top of my head. I was dragged away from my slumped position against the wall and was hurled at a delicate china cabinet.The glass shattered as my body came in contact with the wood and glass.

The pain was unbearable. I couldn't get up and fight back, the pain was too much. I knew this was my time. I looked at the wall clock and watched the hand tick. In a few minutes I would cave in. Just a few though. Nothing more, nothing less. I had to give up, there was nothing else I could do. So many lives were destroyed because of me. They tried to protect me from him. But he was just too strong. And now I was going to die by his hands. The very hands that had killed my mother. The hands that belonged to someone I once had trusted and loved. I was stupid and gullible back then. This is now.

I found out the truth and now he will suffer in prison. I just had to hold on. Once again, I glanced at the clock. Two more minutes. Two more minutes then I will be free. I will be free of the guilt and pain inside of me. I will be free of my mistakes and misguided soul.

I was brought back from the peace and numbness of my mind by a sharp blow in the head. A loud thud was heard as I fell to the ground. I didn't fight back. There was no point. It would only anger him further and make him kill me faster. I had to stall time. That's why I had to hold on.

Zack would be here soon with the police and everything will be over. My mother's, and soon to be mine, murderer would be caught red handed once they see what he has done to me. They would barge in to the house and see me on the floor, lying in my own puddle of blood, and his hands stained red. Then, would it be all over.

I regret what I have done in my life but I made my bed and now, I must lay in it. I am the reason why my father killed my mother, my friends, my brother, and his own brother. They were all trying to protect me, the mistake. All of it is my fault. If I wouldn't of been born then everything would've went well with everyone. No one would've died. My mistake is that I watched them being murdered when I could've done something.

Again, my eyes led to the clock. Any second they'll arrive, and any second I'll draw my last breath, He had just gotten out a knife when the I heard a big crash and people shouting. I smiled in relief, Now I could rest in peace knowing he'll be behind bars the rest of his life. He saw my smile and knew I planned all of this. Then, with a smirk of his own, he raised the knife and brought it down right on my chest, The sharp end immediantly peirced my heart and the last thing I heard was Zack screaming out of anger and sorrow. The knife was pulled from my chest and was left, lyring on the ground right next to my pale, dead body.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a sad story but hopefully it touches the heart