We're All Strangers in This World

Where Did You Go?

Frank's POV

Great. It's a fucking Saturday night, and I am absolutely alone. And to top it all off, there is not one good thing on TV to watch. You'd think that because it was the weekend, that there'd be atleast something on, but nooooo. Plus, I haven't heard from Gerard in a few days. I didn't scare him off ...did I?

Well, It wouldn't be the first time now would it, Franie? No one wants to be with a crazy person like you.

“Shut up! You don't know anything!” I screamed as I buried my face in my hands. I wish he would just shut the fuck up and leave me alone for once.

You know good and well that that's just not going to happen, Frankie boy.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket, causing me to jump. I quickly took the phone out and flipped it open. I couldn't help but to smile as I saw Gerard's name flash across the screen. My smile grew even wider as I read the text message.

'Hey me and some friends are going to the movies, you want to come?'

I quickly sent my reply. 'Fuck yes, I wanna go! Haven't seen you in a while. Meet at the park in 15?' My bottom lip found it's way between my teeth as I waited for his reply. I wonder why he's bringing friends? He's probably scared to be alone with you..

'Yeah, see you then, Frankie! :-)'

I quickly slipped my hoodie on and headed out the door, my feet going at a fast pace to try and get to the park as quick as possible. What can I say, I've missed my friend.

~Time lapse~

“Gee!” I quickly ra over to him and wrapped my arms around him briefly. He pulled away and scribbled something on his notepad.

'Miss me?'

I rolled my eyes and laughed. “Hes! Plus, you just rescued me from my death by pure boredom. I so owe you one.”

He nodded and stepped aside as a lanky boy with sandy brown hair stepped forward. “Hey, I'm Mikey, Gerard's younger brother. This is Ray and Bob.” Mikey pointed to the tall man with the wildly curly fro first, then the blonde headed muscular dude with a lip piercing. “You must be Frank, the on Gerard never stops scribbling about.”

My cheeks flush a glorious crimson as Gerard playfully punched Mikey's arm, making him rub the spot where Gerard hit him. Gerard just stood by me, dry laughs leaving his lips as his body shook. As soon as his laughing fit stopped, I decided to speak up to break the awkward silence that now hung around. “So..what movie are we going to see?” I asked as my eyes were still focused on my feet due to the redness still on my cheeks.

“Well, the theater in town is doing a double feature of classic horror films tonight and tomorrow. One is Halloween, and the other is Night of The Living Dead. They're showing Halloween tonight, my favorite.” Mikey smiled excitedly as we began to walk down the sidewalk towards town. It's not but a few minutes walk, so we should be there in no time.

I turned around and saw that Gerard was a few steps behind, his head down and his hands in his pockets with his eyebrows furrowed. I slowed my pace so that I was standing beside him. He shook his head and mouthed something I couldn't quite see. “Gerard, everything okay?” His head snapped up and his cheeks flushed red immediately. He gave a quick nod before looking back down at his feet.

My bottom lip found its way between my teeth again as I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers. His body tensed up, but soon relaxed as I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek, the same spot I did last time. This time when he looked at me, a huge grin was plastered across his face. He mouthed a quick 'thank you' before turning his head so that he could watch the sidewalk in front of him, this time the smile stayed.

I wouldn't get used to it though, you always find some way to screw it up, like the fuck up you are. One day he's gonna piss you off, and I'm gonna come out to play. Just wait and you'll see.

“Come on guys, let's get our tickets so we can get the good balcony seats!” Mikey calls out as he pushes through the doors of the theater, Ray and Bob following close behind. As we stood in line for our tickets, I began pulling out my wallet to get out my money. Before I could pull any out, Gerard patted my shoulder, gaining my attention.

“What is it, Gee?” I ask, my eyebrows slightly furrowed. He takes his hand out of mine and reaches for his notepad and pencil. I smile slightly as he quickly scribbles something down. My smile grew even wider as I read what he wrote: 'Don't you even think about getting your money out, I'm paying. Now put your wallet back in your pocket.'He gave me a playful glare as he saw that I read the last sentence. I reached up and pecked his cheek again, this time lingering for a few seconds before pulling away. “Thank you, Gee.”

His cheeks flushed a glorious red as he nodded slightly before turning to the person behind the glass window. He held up two fingers letting the kind girl know how many tickets he wanted. After getting our tickets, we grabbed a few drinks, and a popcorn for me and Gerard to share. I can't believe he's spending all of this on me. A movie and some snacks may not seem like a lot, but to me it is.

I giggled, like the girl I was as we walked through the doors that went to the screen room. “Yo, Gee. Over here!” Mikey called out, waving his arms like a crazy person so that we could see him. We picked up our pace because the creepy ass music to Halloween began playing.

~Another Time Lapse...last one, I swear!~

I grabbed onto Gerard's arm and hid my face in the crook of his neck as the gunshots sounded throughout the theater as Dr. Loomis shot Michael. Gerard chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him as he smiled down at me, the light from the screen glinting off his eyes letting me see the emotion in them that his mouth couldn't express. As if on instinct, I leaned forward, inching myself closer to him as he did the same. We were so close that we could feel each others' breath on our lips.

Just when our lips were about to touch, the lights in the room came on and Gerard pulled away instantly. His eyes were wide as his eyes darted around the room. I was about to reach my hand out and comfort him but he stood up and stormed towards the exit without any indication as to where he was going.

“What's gotten into him?” I turned around and faced Mikey who was looking towards the place where Gerard disappeared to. Ray and Bob soon followed our gazes, their eyebrows furrowed slightly as to figure out why we were staring at an exit.

I shook my head a little bit as tears began to fill my eyes. “I don't know, Mikey...I don't know.” It kindof hurt me a little that he would just up and run like that, right when we were about to kiss. I mean, we've kissed before..well..on the cheek, but still! Why did he just get up and storm out?

How many times do we have to go over this, Frankie boy? He's being smart and running away from you.

I shook my head again to clear my menacing thoughts as I stood up from my seat and ran towards the exit. There's no way I'm going to let him roam the streets alone. I have to find him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow..long chapter O_O
I wonder why Gerard ran off.......
<3