We're All Strangers in This World

Call Me Insane

Dissociative Identity Disorder- a severe form of dissociation, a mental process, which produces a lack of connection in a person's thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity.

Am I insane? I've asked myself that question numerous times. Mom says I am, but what does she know? She doesn't care about me. I still cant help but to wonder..am I?

Yeswe are, Frank. You know this, and so does everyone else around you.

“No, I'm not!” I screamed out at the voice in my head, making everyone around me jump and stare.

Good job, Frank. You just proved my point. You're yelling at someone who isn't there, but in your head. I wish he would just leave me the fuck alone! Frankie..I can't leave you alone. I am you after all.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at the people who were still staring. “What are you all looking at? Leave me the fuck alone!”

They quickly averted their eyes to whatever they were before, murmuring something about the crazy kid in the booth next to them.

Are we getting angry, Frankie? Want me to come out and show them how crazy you can be?

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head furiously, trying to block him out. “Leave me alone, please.” My voice was barely above a whisper as I spoke to him.

I looked over to my right and saw the most beautiful man look back at me. He was looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. Gah, what's his problem?

He thinks you're insane. Who wouldn't?

I shook my head again and got up to walk over to the raven-haired man. It doesn't hurt for me to try ..right? He'll never love you. “Hey, I'm Frank.” I said with the best smile I could muster.

He just stared at me, a bewildered look in his eyes as his lips remained closed. A heavy sigh left his lips as he scribbled something down furiously on a notepad.

“Oh..okay then..” Fine..If he doesn't want to talk, all he had to do was say leave me alone.

I turned and began to walk away, until I felt a strong hand on my arm turning me back around. I gazed into the sad-looking eyes of the man as he held up the notepad to my face.

“What?”

He shook the notepad and pointed to what he wrote. 'Hey, I'm Gerard.'

“Can't you speak?”

He bit his lip, looking down and shook his head. Wow. Poor guy. I wonder what's wrong with him.
He's probably scared of you.

“Shut up!” I whisper yelled, turning my head to the side slightly.

Gerard furrowed his eyebrows and scribbled something else on the paper. 'Who are you talking to?'

“Nobody.” Yeah, right! “Can I sit?” I asked, motioning to the seat across from him. He nodded with a small, sideways smile across his face.

Today might actually be a good day after all. Not if I have anything to do with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it isss!
What ya think? Love it? Hate it?