We're All Strangers in This World

And You Are?

My eyes travel up and down Franks face as he stares away from the table. His eyes look worried and filled with.. angry? What was wrong with him?

When he turned back to face me his eyes were full of wonder and what looked like pity. I sigh knowing what was coming.

"Why can't you talk?" a silent chuckle escaped my lips( it just sounded like I was coughing.) If I had a dollar everytime someone asked me that I'd be rich by now.

'I'm not sure, I haven't talked for as long as I remember. My mom said I just stoped talking when I turned 5.'

Though I did know the reall reason. It's one I refuse to ever think about.

His eyes widen, "So you can never remember talking, like you don't know how?" I nod at him. He turns from a look of shock to something that seemed like admiration.

Franks eyebrows furrow and his face fall into a pout. He sighs in annoyance. I raise an eyebrow. 'Got a headache or something?' A small humorless chuckle escapes his lips. "Something like that."

I nod, not really getting his hidden meaning. My throat goes dry as I see a pale white hand curl itself around Frank's shoulder. Audrey giggles as she runs her hand up and down his chest.

"Mm, he's strong too Gerard. If you won't try it, I certainly will." I sent a glare her way completely forgeting about the man infront of me.

Her laugh is the only thing that echoes in my thoughts. "Your so cute, you think that'll actually do something." She leant down on Frank somemore.

My angry got a point I couldn't handle. "Leave Him Alone!" Of course nothing cause out of my mouth but my lips moved the same. Frank quickly looked behind him trying to figure where my anger was directed.

"Who are you talking to?"

I look down as a flush spreads it's way through my cheek. 'It's nothing I'm sorry.' Frank smiles. "It's okay, I talk to myself sometimes."

At that moment, I felt so happy. So much that the nme Audrey didn't even exsist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell Me how you like it!! :D