We're All Strangers in This World

Blush

Frank's POV

'You just...got all angry.' I stare Gerard confusedly, looking around. Where did Bert go?

I showed him not to call you anyone's bitch. You're mine dear frankie.

I instantly pale. He didn't... he couldn't have.

The sligthly afraid look on Gerard's face said it all. I immeddiatley put my head down. "I'm sorry, I try not to get like that... I just have... outburst like that... I don't know really know when it happen's... and I don't really know how it happens. I can't really remember things afterwards."

Gerard looks me apparenthensively before sighing, he scribles down quickly on his notebook. 'It's fine, atleast you got him to go away. Let's just forget about it.' I nod, still not convinced. I know he's just saying that.

Yeah, now he think's yours even more of a freak.

I try to ignore the voice. "Uh if you'd still like to spend some time with me, theres a park down the street." He smiles at me and nods.

We walk out of the shop and down the road. It was falll so the leaves were a mixture of red, brown and yellow. Gerard touched my arm, 'Aren't the trees beautiful?'

I smile, "Not as beautiful as you." I say absent-mindedly. When I realized what I said, I look down.

Oh great! You probably scared him off. It was only a matter of time.

"Sorry! I didn't mean for that to come out." I look up to find that his face was beat red. He quickly scribbles down on his notepad. "It's okay, I find you beautiful too."

Ahah! Right, that's a joke.

But, I didn't even hear it. Warmth was spreading through my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! :D

Sorrry it's short D:

How do you like it?