We're All Strangers in This World

Movie

My hand grazes over my cheek as I stare at the stop where Frank once stood. He really didn't just do that did he? Blood continued to pour into my face. I could almost feel the excitement exerting from my veins, that's until a hear Audreys crude laughter echoing around everywhere.

"Please! You think he actually likes you? He was just being nice, you see how fast he left? He probably gave you a fake number." I just shook my head and ignore her annoying rapsy voice, walking back towards my apartment.

When I reached the door it was pretty much pitch black outside. I walk inside to find Mikey curled up on the couch watching How to Train You Dragon, my lips twitch upwards subconsciously. I scribble 'You're such a dork' down and tap him on the shoulder.

He gasps and jumps around before sighing putting his hand over his heart. "Gosh You scared the crap out of me." Then he scoffed at my comment, "Oh c'mon Gee! You know you love this movie more than I do!" I roll my eyes but couldn't really disagree, he was right. "OOO! Gee what is that... a number~~?" He sang out. My cheeks burn as I realize Mikey could see Frank's pretty script handwriting.

'Yeah...' He just grins at me, stealing my notepad away from me. "Ooo... Frank! I bet you think he's cute considering the way that your blushing." I hide my face away from him. 'I guess.' He just gave me the bitch-please face. I sigh, going over to sit on the couch. 'Can we just watch the movie?' he rolls his eyes but agrees.

*** 3 Weeks Later ***

I stare blankly at the colorful undersea world on the TV. The little mermaid kind of pissed me off, Oh yeah get a kiss from some random prince and your voice will come back. That's so realistic, I mean I know it's a cartoon but still. What if your a little boy or girl thought getting your voice back is that easy. It isn't! It really isn't...

"Gee!" My eyes whip around to find Mikey and our big afro haired friend Ray standing by the kitchen. Ray of course starts laughing when he see's my face. "Why do you look so mad?" Mikey of course rolls his eyes, "You were watching The Little Mermaid agian were't you?" I of course nod. "Whatever, you should come on we're going to a movie. You can invite Frank~ If you'd like." That mkes me smile.

I flip out my phone, Frank and I have been texting each other almost every day for the past three weeks. We haven't hang out though... I hope this message changes that. There a hrash snidely laugh comming from my left side. "You're Pathetic." I ground my teeth but ignore her typing into my phone.

'Hey me and some friends are going to the movies, you want to come?'

I take a deep breath and hope for a good answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy Canoe. I am so so so sorry to all of you. :P
I've lost internet and haven't been able to post any chapters... I hope you can forgive me.