Prank Wars

The War Will Always Continue

The bright sunlight splayed across her skin, leaving small patterns dancing across her thighs as she lay on the beach. Kira didn't know how long she had been laying here, but it was a comfort to her to take time out of her seemingly busy day to relax a little. The loud bustle of California was nowhere to be heard as she closed her eyes. The beach offered a peaceful serenity to her hectic schedule. "Kira there you are. We've all been looking for you." She turned her head, the sun's rays obstructing her vision until he was hovering over her, blocking the sun from her face. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips. The man standing above her was beautiful. His flawless Ivory skin marked with a few tattoos as his usually straight black hair was curly and hung to his shoulders. His icy blue eyes gazed down at her as a smile graced his lips. "Don't think that you're getting away with the recent stunt you pulled on me Kira Marie." The smirk that appeared on his lips caused her stomach to tighten in uneasiness. Andrew Biersack always had that effect on her. She simply smiled up at his beautiful face, daring a quick glimpse at his pink lips where a black lip ring teased her. She has imagined kissing those beautiful lips since she first met him. "Bring it on Mr. Biersack." She found herself smirking as he did too. "Oh trust me, you're gonna get it." His beautiful voice reached her ears and she almost melted on the spot. She almost couldn't grasp her thoughts when Andy bent down and scooped her up into his arms. "What are you doing Mr. Biersack?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and he smirked down at her. The sun's rays beat down on him and he looked so unbelievably beautiful. “Wouldn’t you like to know?” He teased then took off running down the beach and toward the water. “Andy, don’t!” She screeched, knowing very well of what the beautiful boy holding her was doing. “This is only the first thing I’m doing to get you back!” And when they were far enough out into the water, he tossed her, her small frame making a tiny splash when her body made contact with the water. She screeched and quickly stood up. Her hair was gonna look like hell. She glared at the beautiful boy in front of her as a smirk tugged at his lips. “Andrew Biersack how dare you!” He laughed at her pouting face and held onto his sides. “It’s only payback for what you did to me.” “But my hair is gonna look like shit.” She pouted her lip glossed lips and Andy was so tempted to swoop down and claim her lips with his, but he refrained himself. “I happen to like your hair curly.” He replied, watching a light pink haze dance across her cheeks. That was a sight he lived for. “Well fine.” She grumbled, sticking her tongue out at him. He simply grinned, then turned to make his way back to the shore so they could meet up with the guys. What he didn’t expect was for the girl to jump onto his back and bring him crashing down into the water. She grinned in victory and stood up, doing her version of the ‘happy dance’ in the water. Oh how he was tempted to put his arms around her small waist and drag her down into the water with him. He had imagined them dancing together plenty of times while they spent countless nights in clubs, drinking till their heart’s content. Even in his drunken state he managed to keep himself from attacking the beautiful girl. And, as he sat in the water watching the Kira shake her hips as she spun around, splashing water into his face, he was having a hard time controlling himself. Kira smiled down at him, her lips parting in a way that drove him insane. He reached out and grabbed onto her tiny frame, pulling her down into the water on top of him. She let out a gasp as the water covered over her like a blanket, Andy’s arms wrapped around her and holding onto her delicate skin. To say she felt butterflies would be an understatement. Her whole body seemed to light on fire at his touch. Andy’s smirk made her heart beat rapidly in her chest, increasing the rate of blood pumping through her veins. She laughed lightly and splashed water onto his already dripping wet face. “I’ll get you better next time Mr. Sixx!” And before he could stop her, the warmth of her body was gone and she was bolting toward the sandy shore. He scrambled to his feet and chased after her, hoping and praying that he’d have another similar encounter with the beautiful Kira Marie Pitts.
They’re prank war had went to many extremes. Andy had even put blue hair dye into her shampoo bottle. The look on her face angered him slightly. She was happy. In fact she ran out of the bathroom, only wrapped in a towel, and hugged the tall boy, kissing his cheeks in appreciation. “Thank you Andy Pandy! I’ve been thinking about putting blue in my hair!” Oh yes, the boy was frustrated. Kira had gotten dressed and walked out with her hair still wet, the curls framing her face perfectly. The curls drove him crazy. He would kill to run his fingers through those enticing curls. But yet again, he refrained himself. He always refrained himself, and when she would get him back, he would get something much worse then what he would do to her. For instance, she had even cut his hair once. He had hated her so much for that. He cut it so short that he wore hats to hide it. He never liked his hair to be short. But in the end, he still felt himself attracted to the beautiful prankster. In his mind, he was devising the best prank ever. It was so good in fact, that he anticipated a nice hug and kiss afterwards. Of course by saying this he knew it wouldn’t really be qualified as a prank. Call it more like a twist on a romantic way of showing affection. So he planned for a good month, trying to make it the best it could possibly be, and when he was ready to put his ‘prank’ into action, he had Jake help him out. Of course Jake being Kira’s older brother, he had to get approval first. Jake was happy to help Andy out.
Andy paced along the empty beach, digging his toes into the sand as the moon’s light cast a gentle glow over him. He wasn’t sure if this was a good idea, he was starting to back out because of nervousness. However, when the lights of an approaching car flashed over him he couldn’t back out. He moved as fast as he could and hid himself in the bushes, watching Jake help his sister out of the car. He pointed down near Andy’s hidden form and got back into the car, driving off. He could see how wary of the situation Kira was, and it only caused him to hate his prank even more. He had never felt so stupid in his life as Kira slowly walked toward the water’s edge. This wasn’t a prank, and it sure as hell wasn’t a sign of affection, so when a disguised Ashley ran out to grab Kira Andy had to stop him. “Ash wait!” His loud command brought Kira and Ashley’s eyes to him. “What the hell man this so isn’t part of the plan.” Ashley seethed in annoyance as he pulled the mask off his face. “Screw the plane it was idiotic and could’ve gotten someone hurt.” Kira’s confused expression caused a sigh to pass through his lips. He fumbled in his pocket and pulled out a cigarette to calm his nerves. “Go on Ash, Jake’s waiting in the car.” Andy told him, putting the cigarette to my lips and took a long drag off of it. The smoke floated out of his lips and into the night air as he released his breath. “Andy what exactly is going on?” She was in front of him now, reaching for the cigarette he held to his lips. She hated it when he smoked, always warning him of the consequences. He sighed and allowed her to throw the remainder of it to the ground and put it out with a light stomp of her foot. “I was gonna pull a prank on you Kira. It wasn’t a good one though.” Her eyes rose to meet his, still confused and not knowing what to say to him. “Let’s just forget this even happened and get you back home, it’s cold.” He pulled off his leather jacket, wrapping it around her shoulders. She smiled at this and put her arms through the sleeves. “Andy were you gonna have Ashley kidnap me?” He was shocked at how close she was to his actual plan. “Well…sorta…I was gonna pop out and pretend to beat the shit out of him.” He felt a light chuckle escape his throat. “Why were you gonna do that?” As if it wasn’t obvious to the small girl standing beside him. “Come on Kira, it has to be obvious by now. Do you not know the effect you have on me?” She again gave the dark hair beauty a look of confusion. The moonlight splayed across her face and made her eyes sparkle. Andy could feel himself about to lose it, and he was thinking about allowing it this time. His arms encircled the tiny girl, pulling her against his body. A light gasp slipped past her lips and he wasted no time in claiming those lips as his. He was shocked when she kissed him back immediately, tugging lightly on the ends of his straightened hair. He suddenly couldn’t take it anymore. He picked Kira up in his arms and gently laid her down on the sand, slipping his hand under his leather jacket that now protected her body from the cold. Her lips moved perfectly against his and he felt unbelievable. He tugged lightly on the end of her shirt and she pulled away from his hungry lips to stare into his dazed eyes. “Andy, can we do this at your place, you know since I live with Jake?” He had never once thought that this night would end the way he knew it was going to end now. He picked the small girl up and carried her to his hidden car. Before he placed her inside, she smiled at him, pressing her lips to his cheek. “You know Andy, all you had to do was kiss me. I started this prank war for your attention.” Andy smiled and mentally slapped himself for being such a wimp when it came to the beautiful girl in his arms. “Well Kira Marie Pitts, our pranking war is finally over.” And before I placed my lips to hers she smirked saying: “That’s what you think.” And I knew I had to come up with some kick ass pranks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it! Please leave comments!