Its just wrong

What did i just do

Suddenly Snape pulled the two away. Pansy burst into tears once again. Luna sighed. Why did Draco even hang out with her? She was really annoying, always looking for makeup and teasing Luna about her radish earrings.

"Detention. Tomorrow. Go." Snape gestured towards the door. Luna sighed and was about to rush into Ravenclaw common room when she bumped into Ginny.

"Hello." said Ginny.

"Hi," Luna replied.

"Why are you in such a hurry? Wait - why are you blushing?"

"Blushing? What?" Luna blushed some more.

Ginny sighed. "If you have anything you want to tell me, tell me." Then Ginny rushed off. Luna was guiltily relieved. Sometimes Ginny would want to know every one of your secrets, even the super secret ones, and in return she would give you...nothing.

Luna got to the portrait.

"Who was the headmaster of Hogwarts before Severus Snape?"

"Dumbledore" replied Luna, sighing. She walked into the dormitory. All of the other ravenclaws were reading.

Luna grabbed a copy of The Quibbler and began to read. She learnt more about wrackspurts. Also, today there was an article on Thestrals.

Luna smiled. She remembered when her, Harry and the others were out on thestrals. Luna wondered if Draco had ever seen a thestral.

"No," she recalled. "But he might've now. I mean, he said that in only fourth year - am I right? Fourth or fifth."

Luna hopped into bed and went to sleep

*

Luna woke up immediately. She pulled on her robes and ran into transfiguration. Luna liked transfiguration - it was quite interesting learning about, well, transfiguration!

She noticed Draco sitting down. She blushed. The only seat left was beside Draco. Draco ignored her completely, until McGonagall told them to transform a button into a dog.

Luna performed the spell easily enough.

"Typical," said Draco. "Ravenclaws always succeed."

Luna rolled her eyes.

"Why did we kiss?" whispered Draco suddenly.

"I don't know" said Luna.

She tried to change the subject. "Did you see Hermione?"

"What about her?"

"She started dating Ron!"

"Cool"

"Oh honestly, you can be really dull!"

Draco smirked. "If I can be dull, you can be ultra-boring, going on about wrackspurts in the quibbler-"

"This issue is Thestrals, mostly," retorted Luna. "And dont insult my family, if you please."

She produced a copy of The Quibbler. McGonagall ended class. When Draco was just about to go out, Luna threw the quibbler at him. "Read it," she said. "You'll add some knowledge to your empty brain."

Draco raised his eyebrow, and walked out.

*

The next day, Neville met Luna in the great hall.

"Luna guess what?!"

"What?" asked Luna sleepily.

"Malfoy was seen carrying the quibbler around?"

"Oh, that's good. We have one more reader. I'll tell daddy."

"Don't you understand?" said Neville. "Malfoy, he must have a plan. An evil one."

"Oh Neville, he problably just wants to fill up his empty brain!"

"Empty brain, alright." muttered Ron.

Draco smirked. "Your brain is a lot worse,"

Luna sighed. Then suddenly she noticed. If she and Draco were to....get together, what would the others think?! Would they stop being her friends? She sighed. Somebody was going to take the first step to admitting they like the other. Luna just wondered who it would be.