Status: *looks down* well seeing as you people can read me then it seems that I am alive....

Fantasy Academy

chapter 2

"Oh My God! Its the Vice Princible!" I screamed and pressed my back against Sara's. We struck a pose and listened to the the other girls scream and run after him. He was awsome and would let you get away with everything. It was every girls dream to be mates with him, and the best part is he's a vampire! He was a mixture of Russel Crow and Alex Pettifer, and may I just point out that is drop dead gorguess. So after he left I looked at Sara and grinned at her. She was red in he face and looked like she was going to burst.

"Sooooo....." I asked her and gave her the look.

"Hum...what?" she asked me.

"You know what." I asked her. She nodded her head once and looked in one direction and grinned.

"Well OK then." I said grinning.

"So what are you wearing tomrrow?" She asked me slinging her arm in mine and walking towards my tree/house.

"Um....I don't know. What are you wearing?"

"I'm going to wear that dress that I got next to that store where you got that bra. Or should I wear the dress that I got next to the food court next to that store and those high heeled boots?" She asked me
"Um...how bout the second one but with thoes heels you got in China from your dad."
"That's a great idea" She said skipping away from me with a smile in her face. I haven't seen her this happy since she found out that there was bacon flavered lip gloss in the bathrooms.
Every year the school makes the females wear their hottest clothes to tease the boys for mating season and the girls that had wings had to wear dresses with no backs on them. I don't know why I even bother? I never have guys lined up outside my door waiting for me. Most of the guys here have mates so doing this just makes people like me sad because I dont have an mate to love me.

*Next day*

"Good morning! Remember to wear your slutty clothes today!" I screamed to the world.
I was getting ready to put my dress on after my hair dries and I can curl it. I put on my black studded dress with no back and my silver strappy heels on and got my books for today. I was walking and noticed that everyone was hloding hands with someone and looked happy.

"Lucky asses." I muttered. Just then one of the new teachers came up to me with a smirk.

"Um I heard you have wings and that dress has no back so I put two and two together and was wondering if you could put your wings out before I have to make you. Sorry school rules." He grinned at me at me like I was stupid. Like I haven't been though this before.
"Fine." I grummbled and let them go. My beautiful gold and black wings stood strong and proud out of my back. See? This is why I dont have a mate. Because I was supposed to go to haven but I went against god and said no. I didn't get an happy ending but I do get my wings.I walked away swinging my hips to a beat in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo what ya think? Are you liking it? Keep or throw? comment, subscribe....eat ice cream...um....do what ever it is u do....