Status: *looks down* well seeing as you people can read me then it seems that I am alive....

Fantasy Academy

chapter 7

I jumped up from my warm cocoon and ran to the bathroom. I opened the lid on the toilet and out came my dinner from the night before.
"Perfect." I mumbled to myself and flushed it. I got up and brushed my teeth with my minty tooth past and looked at my self in the mirror and sighed. I put my hair in a pony tail and took a shower. I got dressed in my jeans and a long sleeve shirt and put my boots on.
"One step for man....one giant step for me." I stepped out and walked towards school while wrapping my jacket all around me.

I made it to History and sighed. Like all of the Cullen's have this class and I don't like sharing space. I put my head on the desk in front of me and closed my eyes.

"Sophie...Sophie....SOPHIE!!" yelled Alice.

"WHAT?! What I miss?" I said looking up from my arms and looking up into the eyes of my fake wife.

"Hey....I have been here for a month now and you have not talked to me?!" she said frowning.

Sorry Alice. You know I love you." I said grinning.

"I know. Because I am so hot." She said fake flipping her hair on her shoulder.

"Oh no you did not just steal her away from me!" Sara said running towards me and Alice with a grin of her own.

"Oh yes I did!" Alice said jumping on my lap and wrapping her skinny arms around me.

"You are a lying bitch! But I love you for it." She said also getting in my lap.

"Don't I feel loved." I said under my breath.

"And don't you forget it!" they said it at the same time and grinned at each other.
I rolled my eyes and pushed them off of me and listened to the teacher.

"So I said..." I didn't hear what she said after that and ran to the bathroom with my hand clamped over my mouth. I leaned over and heaved with all of my might right into a toilet bowl. I felt a hand rubbing my back and I groaned. I leaned my head on it and sighed.

"Thanks...I guess." I said leaning back into his embrace.

I felt him smile and said, "No problem. You should go back to bed."

"I guess." I said getting up and almost falling back.

He sighed and lifted me up into his arms and walked out of the girls bathroom and towards my home. We got there and he put me in my bed and was about to leave when I said what I have been wanting to say since I saw him that first day, "I missed you."

He turned back and smiled at me. He got into bed and pulled me to him and I cuddled into his chest and sighed. The last words I heard before I drifted off to sleep were...

"I missed you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
So....what ya think? I think made Jasper sound mean and cruel but in reality he is just looking out for her and making sure she doesn't get hurt (again). Did you guys get the same meaning as I did? Or did I get that because I'm the author?