Status: have some chappies pre written (: supahh excited to get it startedd!

Bring Your Head, Bring Your Heart, But Most of All, Bring Your Love

one

Names Cody. I'm 16 and a junior in high school. Let me tell you my side of the story. If you expect love, well then you've come to the right place. This, is my love story.

It's a normal Monday except for one thing. There's a new girl. I see her looking like she's a lost puppy on my way to band. So I decide to help her out.

"Hey, what class are you looking for?" I ask, walking up to her.

She smiles sheepishly before replying, "Band. I'm a new flutist."

"Follow me," I say. "I'm in band too. Snare drum during marching season, and flute during concert season.'

"Thanks. I'm Cheyenne by the way."

*Fastfoward a month*

"Cheyenne! Come on, we're going to be late for band," I yell down the hall towards my bestfriend.

The pink and blond hair started running. She fit in perfectly through the marching sets, taking over for a clarinet that dropped out.

I braced myself for the blow. She always makes me cary her to the practice field. I had no problem with it. I loved her like family.

That and she's special. My bestfriend is very special. And I loved her for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, new story for my others being on a hiatus. You know the drill, but I think I'm going to make a schedule for this story. Unless I get a co author (hoping to have one of those soon enoughh.)

Comment, rate, subscribe.

XOXO, Dani Phantom <3