My So Called Cinderella Life

The Fall

My heart just stopped beating and I stared at him for probably a good ten minutes. I blinked twice before starting, "What'd you just say? I think my ears went deaf."

He slightly laughed, "Is it that hard to believe?"

He didn't let go of my hands. He still held onto it and I wandered my eyes around. He nudged his head towards me and had me look at him. We finally met eyes and I repeated, "Can you still repeat what you said? I seriously think my ears went deaf."

He cracked up laughing. "I, Ryan Sheckler, officially have a humongus crush on Marisa Anderson."

Okay, my ears did not go deaf on me. But my heart literally stopped beating. My mouth was open because of amazement and it was just unbelievably hard to believe. He was so crazy about Cinderella the whole whole two months that I've been good friends with him, and out of the blue, he just says he likes me? I was so confused.

I had him let go of my hand, "Since when?"

"For a while now. I just wasn't sure of my feelings until Tory said he liked you."

"How were you sure of your feelings when Tory said that he liked me?"

"I was insanely jealous. The night Tory told me he was going to tell you his feelings, I couldn't sleep for like two nights because I was worried you would like him back. But then when he said that you didn't like him back, I was so at relief."

I whispered, "Oh my god, I must be dreaming."

Ryan kept smiling. "You're not dreaming. I'll show you."

He pinched me very hard on the arm while holding onto one hand and I screamed, "Owwww!"

He laughed and I hit him on the arm hardly, and pouted my mouth at him. I continued, "You're so mean."

He smiled and grabbed both of my hands again. "It is the time to say if you like me back or not. And I don't want to get a disappointing answer. Because I kind of already can figure it out."

I smirked and pushed him. Maybe I should tell him about me being Cinderella, that way it can all come out. Since he already confessed how he felt about me.

"Before I do... I need to tell you something."

He smiled, "What is it?"

I sighed loudly, "I don't even know where to begin. I don't even know if you'll believe me. Or how you'll take it."

He held onto my hand tightly and I began talking... "I am..."

Then I heard Mrs. Sheckler's voice, "Ryan! Marisa!"

We both turned around and she came up onto the balcony and she jumped a bit. "Oh I'm sorry guys. It's time for dessert and I didn't want you guys to miss it. It'll be gone soon."

Ryan nodded and she went back inside. He looked at me and widened his eyes at me. "Go on."

I sighed, "Guess I'm not meant to tell you yet. I'll tell you when it's the right time."

He smiled and sighed. "Come on, you're killing me."

I concluded, "Later."

He kind of stopped and looked at me and smiled. He started leaning his head towards me and I pouted my mouth. His hands were still holding onto mine and our noses were touching. Then I smiled and turned my head around and his mouth landed on my cheek. I chuckled and then he kissed my cheek.

Ah, he was so cute.

He let go of my hand and patted my back as we went back inside the house. We met up with Peter and Daniella again and we began eating dessert, which was too good, I have to add.

"You guys wanna skate tonight?" Ryan asked.

As Peter sipped his drink, he nodded, "Yeah dude. We came super duper prepared."

Ryan laughed, "You guys should stay over my house tonight. My side of the house is huge. We have plenty of rooms."

Ryan leaped his eyes over to me and we met eyes. He gave me a very cute smile and Peter shrugged, "Aye. Marisa and Daniella has to stay in the same room. I'm afraid someone's here is going to harass her."

Ryan almost kicked Peter but Peter jumped away. Ryan continued, "Well... I wanna guess Marisa can stay over... Because no one's home?"

I smiled and Peter then almost kicked Ryan. "Aye. Best friend. Best friend."

"My best friend too." Ryan teased. I hit both of them and just looked at Ryan. We kept smiling at each other all the time. Daniella and Peter were beginning to pick up the vibe between the two of us. Which made me blush all the time.

I still can't believe he actually said that he liked me.

After the party ended, the adults began going back by group and the three of us began changing ourselves into skating gear. Peter was wearing a blue buttoned down shirt and Ryan was wearing a white one... They were both tucked in so the two of them just pulled out their shirts and unbuttoned them a little bit. I went to go change my leggings into jeans and changed my boots into skateboarding shoes. I still kept my white dress on [it was pretty short so it didn't look weird].

We began skating and let me say, it was so much fun. It seemed like we had a whote skateboarding park to ourselves... Cause it was huge.

After thirty minutes, I went to sit with Daniella who was sitting on the bench just watching us. I sighed before sitting down next to her. She started, "Ryan seems very... very... into you today."

I smiled, "He is."

She looked at me and I continued, "He said that he likes me."

"Eeeee! Yay!" She shrieked as she hugged me. I shushed her and she just smirked at me. "So you told him about you being Cinderella?"

"I was going to but we got interupted."

"Ugh... Why? You just need to tell him. And did you say you liked him back?"

I shook my head, "I haven't said anything yet. I don't know how I can start telling him. Or how I can say, Oh dude I like you too. It's too... Abrupt."

"You... think... So much. I've never met anyone like you before. Picky and hard-headed."

I slightly laughed. We then saw Peter running down behind the ramp and exclaimed, "I gotta take a maaaaaaaaaaaad trip to the bathroom!"

We cracked up laughing as we watched Peter go inside. I looked at Ryan who was on the top of the ramp and he winked at me. Daniella touched my shoulders, "I'll be back. I have to go get something out of Peter's car."

I nodded and she ran down to the parking in Ryan's front yard. Ryan began skating back and forth again and I just watched him. Then as he was coming down I saw him trip and he was losing his balance. I quickly ran up and then grabbed him. He fell down and we rolled over and I somehow landed on top of him.

Both of his hands were around my waist and we were face to face, very closely. I started blushing. He pulled my bangs out of my face and sighed, "You're so cute."

I tried getting up but he didn't let go of my waist. He only pulled me closer to have our faces faced again. I tried not to smile. I hit him very hard and he exclaimed, "Owww! Okay... Ow!"

He let go of my waist and held onto my hands. I was still on top of him but I couldn't really hit him anymore. Our eyes met for probably forever and I just grinned... very widely. He smiled the entire time.

I sighed, "Are you okay?"

"From the fake fall? Yeah. Totally okay."

"You... Chi! That was a fake?! And I was worried about you for nothing. Ugh..."

I tried getting up but I got up only halfway as he sat up and pulled me down. I sat down on his laps and he hugged my waist. He continued, "Well if I didn't fall, how would I know that you actually are worried about me?"

I smirked, "You're so... cheesy."

"And cute, right?"

I hit him and he just smiled. I heard footsteps from the deck and Peter and Daniella were standing there laughing. Peter teased, "Okay. We're not staying over anymore dude. I gotta take Marisa home."

I looked back at Ryan and he raised his eyebrows at me. God, he was so freaking adorable. I knew I liked him, but I didn't know I could like somebody this much.

** Ryan's Point of View **

Would it be possible if Marisa was Cinderella? Anderson was an extremely common name and probably over fifty girls had this last name around the campus. Not to include all the freshman, sophomores and juniors. I had taken about two months and she still hadn't come out.

The closer I get to Marisa, the more I like her more than a friend. And the more I look at her, the more she has the resemblance to Cinderella... and Paul Anderson.

But Marisa hadn't complained about losing a necklace. I just wanted to know who she was so I could be at relief.

Marisa was all I could think about right now.

Peter, Daniella and Marisa had decided not to stay over because he saw her and I kind of teasing each other. I really did like her... I wanted her to know it. I didn't want her to think that I was still obsessed with finding Cinderella, because I was more into her. I went to my room and looked at pictures that I developed of Marisa and I. We took blurry Iphone pictures but I still went to develop them because I wanted to keep them around my room as a memory. She was very sweet and friendly, and as I got to know her, she kept becoming more and more of what kind of girl I was looking for.

I went to my desk and saw Cinderella's necklace sitting on my desk. I opened the locket portion of it and saw Dr. Pauly and another woman on the other side. I wanted to guess this was her mother. The beauty of their faces were really similar to each other.

I sighed. I took out a box and slowly placed the necklace in the box.

I said to myself, "If you ever come out, then someday you'll get the necklace back."

I closed the box and smiled.

My life was all planned out for me and I had everything going for. But why did I feel like I was still missing something?

** End of Point of View **

I went to Ryan's room to stay goodnight and his door was slightly open. I saw him holding my necklace and talking to himself.

"If you ever come out, then someday you'll get your necklace back."

Automatic tears came to my eyes. He was still thinking about Cinderella. Was he just crushing on me so he could forget about her? I knew he wouldn't be able to get it over that easily.

I wiped the tears off as I saw him placing my necklace in a box. I didn't want him to like me only because he wanted to forget about her. That's not what I ever hoped for in a guy.

I knocked on his door and he slightly jumped, "Hey."

I smiled, "I'm going home... Just wanted to say goodnight."

He grinned and came out of the room and then shut his door. "Okay. Peter and Daniella already said their goodnights... So."

I nodded, "Night then. I'll see you soon."

He walked me until we reached the front door and I waved at him. He grabbed my hands and had me turn around, "You know what would be a great birthday gift?"

I looked at him and smiled as he continued, "If you can make it to whatever party I'm having."

I chuckled, "You're super cheesy."

"Cheesy but I speak the truth."

I nodded. "We'll see."

He didn't let go of my hand yet but he continued, "So when are you gonna tell me that thing of yours?"

I sighed as I had him let go of my hand. I stood in front of him and conluded, "Later..."

He waved at me and I quickly ran to Peter's car. I got into the back seat and could not stop smiling.

"Geez. You two are like major lovebirds. Your eyes are legit like sparkling."

I hit Peter and laughed.

Can I say that this was the best Christmas ever?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe... Finally a cute thing between them... =] Comments, please <33333
Thanks for reading.