My So Called Cinderella Life

Truth Comes Out

"Are you gonna tell me anytime soon?" Ryan said as we were paying for the movie tickets.

"Tell you what?" i asked drinking my coke. He smiled, "Well... What this entire secret is. Apparently the only people who don't know is Tory and I."

"It's a toppppp secret." I joked. He whined at me, "Marisaaaaaaaa. But I'm your boyfrienddddd. What? You don't trust me?"

"I trust you..." Then I looked around the movie theatre, "It's just... My step-sisters walk around this mall all the time... They could sneak up behind me or you anytime."

We went to sit down on one of the comfortable benches in front of the movie theatre and began eating popcorn first.

He sighed, "At least tell me how you know Mr. Alfred... You guys seem close."

"Oh that's easy. Uncle Paul... Is one of Dad's bestest friends. They were college buddies."

"Still doesn't answer why you guys are close. Always talking before, during and after class. Seeing each other after school." He began whining. I gave him a puzzled look and he continued, "What? I get jealous. The guy's good looking. I'm afraid youuu will have a secret crush on your teacher."

I cracked up laughing and he just whined. I pinched his cheeks, "Eeeeeeee. Jealous? Of me and my uncle?"

"He's not your real uncle." He stated pinching my cheeks back. I sighed, "Uncle Paul knows Margaret really well. And they shared..."

He looked at me as I continued, "Well... They shared a few nights in bed together."

He choked on his drink and looked at me, "Seriously? Mr. Alfred and your wacko-stepmother? Are you wacko? I know the dude's handsome, but I didn't think he would sink down to go with your wacko step-mother."

"Margaret's not that bad looking."

"The wackiness makes everything dis-charming already."

I smiled and shook my head. I started, "Knowing this... Are you still jealous of me and my uncleeeeeee?"

"Hey. Jealousy is jealousy. When it comes, it always stays."

I groaned. "You get so annoying sometimes."

"A boyfriend's gotta worry. I don't see you worrying about me when I talk to other girls."

I looked down and then looked at his face. "Well, try... If you wanna see how 'worried' I get."

He smirked at me and kissed me on the cheek. He got out something from his pocket and it revealed my necklace.

"Happy one month."

I looked at him and smiled. He handed me my necklace and it felt so good that it was back in my hands. He started, "It's been in my box the entire time. I've been taking good care of it, Ms. Cinderella."

I smirked and kissed him on the cheek. I tried putting it on but I didn't have a mirror so it was hard. Ryan sighed, "Here. I'll do it."

He grabbed the necklace and I pulled my hair up. He put both arms around me and hooked the necklace together. He placed his hands on my shoulders and came behind me to kiss my cheek. I complained, "Hmmmmm... Too sweet."

He laughed and let go of me. "So your so-called Uncle Paul knows about Margaret. I heard that your parent's death had to deal with her or something."

"Shh!" I exclaimed while covering his mouth. He grabbed my hands, "I'm sure no one's around babe."

I let go of his hand and he grabbed it again. We looked at each other and he smirked, and held my hand very tightly. He looked down at our movie ticket, "So why this movie?"

"Cause Taylor Lautner's amazingly gorgeous." I joked. He glared at me and said, "You know. If you mention one more guy ever again... I will kiss you in front of all these people so you can be embarassed."

"Try me. I love Taylor Lautner. I love Robert Pattison. I love Matt Lanter... I love..." He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me on the cheek very hardly. He tried moving to my lips, but I didn't let him so we were basically fighting back and forth. Then I heard a familiar voice cough, "Ahem... Sorry to ruin your moment."

We both looked up and it was Uncle Paul! I pulled Ryan's hands off of me and waved at my favorite Uncle. Ryan and I stood up and he greeted, "Hi. Mr. Alfred. We were just playing around."

He put his hands up and laughed, "It's okay. Teenagers these days. Can't hide their love for each other."

Ryan and I met eyes and winked at each other. He squeezed my arm, "I'll go wait in front of the movie theatre."

I nodded and he walked off. I looked at Uncle Paul and he started, "Date to the movies, heh?"

"Something like that. We're just hanging out together."

He nodded, "Well. You guys are a good match. I'm sure your parents would have approved. I can be your parent. I approve."

I laughed. "You're watching a movie by yourself?"

"Oh no. I'm waiting for Gina. She got off of work early today, so we figured we'd watch a movie together."

"Very romantic."

He shrugged, "It is our anniversary."

"Aww. Happy anniversary..."

He nodded and patted my head. He continued, "Have you found any of your dad's notes?"

I shook my head, "I'm starting to think they're in difficult places... Cause it's like the last three."

"Don't give up. We will get through it."

"I've come this far... I'm not giving up that easily."

He scratched his head, "Kaylie can't even tell me anything cause she's afraid of being on the lookout as well. No privacy at all, huh?"

I shook my head. "None... Whatsoever. I can barely tell Ryan."

"Ryan deserves to know. He would be a great help." He smiled. I nodded, "I'll try telling him when we're watching the movie. That'll be the only way."

"Don't lose any of the notes, okay?"

"I'm way passed that." I slightly pulled out Dad's diary out of my bag and showed it to Uncle Paul. I continued, "I keep in his diary."

He rubbed the top of my head, "Good girl." His phone began ringing and he picked it up, "Hey baby. I'm already here... Okay see you soon."

He started, "Well... I guess I'll let you go back." We departed from each other and I walked quickly in front of the movie theatre. Ryan was sitting on the bench that was in the front. He stood up when he saw me and smiled, "Done?"

I nodded. He continued, "That was quite a long conversation."

"If the movie gives me a chance to tell you, I will tell you... Okay?"

"Okay... but why was that so long?"

"Jealous again? I wonder what will happen if I talked to a guy from school."

He pointed at me and grabbed my hand with the other, "You... won't even dare."

I smirked and he chuckled. He saluted me then we went hand in hand into the theatre.

** Kayla's Point of View **

When Mom picked up the phone, I immediately said, "Mom. Got the pictures."

"Good. Are they clear?"

"Well... It is the new Iphone, so the zoom is pretty sweet."

"Good. And you kept the pictures from last time?"

"Obviously. Are we gonna go develop them?"

"Of course. Your step-sister has to be absolutely ruined. But make sure you come back home to show me the pictures, okay sweetie?"

"Okay... mother. Byebye."

We hung up the phone and I looked at the pictures I took of Mr. Alfred and Marisa.

Sissy... You are so dead.

** End of Point of View **

"So... Long story short. Your dad and your mom date. Margaret likes your dad. Margaret sleeps with many guys. Margaret goes psycho after your parents engage. Your mom gets pregnant with your dad. Margaret gets pregnant with your dad. You're born, then Kaylie's born. Margaret threatens your mom. Your mom wants to kill herself. Your dad stops her. But then Margaret pushes her off?" Ryan asked as we were watching the movie.

I nodded and whispered, "Yeah basically. The last part was they got into an argument and Mom tripped and Margaret let go. I need to find the story after that."

"So your mom and dad never got married to each other?"

I shook my head, "Sadly not. Kind of sad, right?"

He nodded, "You can report it to the police if you know that she killed her mother."

I sighed, "But it's not the entire story. I wanna know the entire story before I have to go to the police."

He smiled and grabbed my hand, "I'll try my best to help you. I want you to be safe."

I smiled and kissed his cheeks. Then he sighed, "Explain again why you love him... He doesn't seem very hot shot to me."

I groaned and shook my head.

Aye.

** Margeret's Point of View **

Kayla came running back home with her phone in her hands. "Mom! Come look at what I got!"

She sat next to me and turned on her phone. She was giggling the entire time as she handed me the phone. "Just start keep going. There are like fifty pictures from the last time too."

I looked through the phone and there were a bunch of pictures of Marisa talking to this teacher in the classroom. Him patting her head. Them exchanging numbers. Them talking at the mall.

This was great.

Marisa was going to get ruined.

I started, "Kayla. Where's a picture where you can see the teacher's face clearly?"

"Oh those were the last." She grabbed her phone and then slid through the pictures then handed it back to me. I smiled, but then frowned when I saw his face. Oh my god... I knew this man. He was... Paul. Paul Alfred.

He and I went way back to high school.

I actually... slept with this man multiple times. Oh god, how did I not know he was a teacher?

Was he telling my stupid step-daughter anything about us? No. It couldn't have been.

No.

I can't think too much now.

Marisa just has to be ruined right now.

** End of Point of View **

When I got back home at around six o'clock, Kayla and Margaret were watching television on the couch. I heard them snicker as I went to the kitchen. I sighed, "You guys have dinner yet?"

"No. We're waiting for you, obviously." Kayla stated as she read her magazine. I nodded and went straight to cooking.

Kaylie came down a few minutes later and whispered, "How are youuuu?"

I whispered back, "Amazing. Got my necklace back too."

Kayla coughed at us and we stayed quiet. About ten minutes later, her phone started ringing. She picked it up and said, "Hello?... What?!... Okay... Where are you?... Ugh, okay okay I'll be there."

Margaret asked, "What's wrong?"

"Kate's stuck on the highway... She wants me to go help her. I'll be back."

Margaret nodded and Kayla looked at me. "Marisa. Grab my jacket in my room. The gray plaid one."

I sighed and quickly ran to her room.

Wow.

Was this even a room?

It seemed like a storage closet or something. It was so freaking messy.

Pants, dresses, shirts, blouses... underwear were all over the floor. I had to step over her clothes to go her closet and her pants were randomly hanging in front of shirts. And there was a used pad in there.

"Okay... that's an ew right there."

I picked up the pants with only my index finger and my thumb and shuffled through her shirts. When I found her shirt, I quickly pulled it out and then when I turned around I tripped over her clothes. I groaned, "Why... why in all of these nasty things?"

I looked under her bed and squinted as I saw a familiar looking box under there. I looked at the door to see if there was anyone but there was none. I went back under her bed and grabbed the box.

It was Dad's musixbox.

Why was it under her bed?

She must've never even checked it because it was all dusty and filled with mold by now.

Ew.

I opened it, and the music didn't even play anymore. I looked under it and there were two of the notes.

My smile grew super wide.

I then heard from downstairs Kayla's voice yelling, "Marisa! You done yet? I'm waiting here."

"I'm coming. I just found it."

I quickly ran to my room and placed the box in my closet than ran back downstairs handing Kayla the jacket. She smirked and then waved at Margaret. When Margaret looked at the television, I mouthed at Kaylie, "I found two more."

Her eyes widened and she winked at me.

We continued making dinner and I couldn't stop thinking about those notes.

After dinner ended, I quickly washed the dishes and ran up my room... And locked my door. I went to the music box and quickly grabbed two of the notes out.

I took out note number seventeen. It read, "When your mother was dropped from the building, I felt like my life died right after your mother's. You were a newborn... and you were just cradling in your little chair on the building next to Kaylie. I remember Margaret glaring at me with those cruel eyes and laughing and saying, "I will come back for you." So I raised you, trying to keep this a secret from you. And even Paul saw you as a little child. He did eventually went to study in England and that's probably the last time I will see him. By the time you were nine, she did come back with a third child in her hands, which was Kayla. She forced me to get married to her, if not she forced me that either you or I will go with your mother."

Oh my god.

That... Cruel heartless woman.

Was she even human anymore?

I picked up the next note that read, "So your half-sister, Kaylie... She knows everything. Except for the fact about your mother. But she was very happy to have me as her father. She wanted to tell you so bad. But when Margaret found out that Kaylie knew, she threatened that she had to take your life if you knew the story... I didn't allow it. I told her to take mine instead. But before she did, she made me write a will stating that everything belonged to her. I have the first [and real] will written stated that everything belonged to you and Kaylie. Right now, I'm about to face my final destination. Margaret cut off the wire on my breaks and probably going to make my death seem like an accident. I hope you're almost done with these. I will hint to you that the last note is in the envelope of the will at Uncle Paul's house. Go get it, my lovely daughter. PS: There is also a small video camera in Margaret's room... In the closet, on the top corner. Small segment."

That was it.

The truth is all out.

Oh my god...

Margaret killed my dad... by cutting the wires off his brakes. That meant that he couldn't hit on his brakes when he wanted to. Just kept going.

She was absolutely... cruel.

I lived in the house with a murderer.

My last task was to get that will.

Everything would be done.

The next day at school during lunch, I groaned while sitting down. I was sure of the fact that Kayla was in class, so I took the advantage to get help from my best friends.

"What's up with you?" Peter started. I groaned, "I'm done... I found all the notes in my house. All that's left, is one more at Uncle Paul's house."

Daniella smiled, "Really? What's the story?"

I whispered to Daniella's ears, "Margaret cut off the brake wires on Dad's car. That's why Dad got in an accident."

Her eyes widened and she grabbed my arms, "You're living... with a killer. Do you know how dangerous that is?"

"I'm sure she has something in it for me. I just don't know what yet."

Kaylie started, "We need to talk to Mr. Alfred. He has the answer to everything at his house. We're ready."

I looked around and said softly, "But Dad did say that there's one video in Margaret's room that would explain everything. Except, it's Margaret's room. I haven't been in there since Dad and her got married."

"Well... Guess we need a game plan again."

"What plan is that?" I asked being scared.

Kaylie sighed, "What's the only way Margaret can get out of house, along with Kayla?"

I smirked, "A date with big hotshot. Kayla would love to introduce one of those to her mother."

They stayed quiet and looked at me, and smiled. Then Peter and Daniella turned to Ryan. Ryan rolled his eyes around and stuttered, "Umm... why are you looking at me?"

Peter pointed at Ryan and looked at Kaylie. Kaylie smiled and nodded in agreement.

Oh no...

No... Ryan was not going on a date with Kayla.

I tugged onto his arms, "No looking at my boyfriend. Get someone else."

Ryan shook his head, "A date with Kayla? You're insane."

"Dude. If you ask her out, seriously... She will like bring the whole world with her." Tory stated. Ryan pointed at him, "Dude. No. Just because you like my girlfriend doesn't mean you can take advantage of that time."

Tory sighed, "Do you wanna help your girlfriend? She's living under a roof with a mental, psycho criminal!"

Ryan groaned and held my hand. I whined, "Nooo. Anyone but him... Not Ryan."

Ryan slightly smiled, and we let go of our hands. Ryan groaned, "Please... Plan two would be nice."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled. He continued, "But it is nice seeing Marisa jealous and worried for once."

I pushed his face and he groaned. The entire table laughed and then someone tapped me from behind. I turned around and it was our principle.

I stood up quickly and he started, "Marisa Anderson? Right?"

I nodded and smiled, "Is there anything?"

"You're gonna need to come to my office."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please! =]