My So Called Cinderella Life

The Phillips

"The last time I was in this room... was like ten years ago." I said as I was walking through Margaret's room.

"I'm sadly in here almost every day." Kaylie joked. I started laughing and went towards her closet.

I groaned, "Okay so Dad said on the top of the closet. That means there's gotta be a storage space or something."

When I opened her closet door, I completely forgot how huge this thing was. I sighed very loudly, "Kaylie... Can you grab me a chair?"

"Is a chair enough? You're gonna need a ladder or something."

Just then I heard a knock and I slightly jumped. Kaylie grabbed my hand as Peter, Daniella and Tory came in. "Hey you, can we come in?"

I nodded my head and smiled at them. Peter wrapped his arms around Kaylie and smiled at me, "Paranoid? It's okay. Ryan just texted me saying that he's trying to stay close to Margaret as much as he can. Not letting her leave his sight."

"Hmm. How's the date going? Anything explicit?" I asked. Peter shrugged, "Well. She did kiss him......"

My eyes widened and Tory laughed, "On the cheek."

I sighed in relief and placed my hands on my chest. "Please... Don't do that to me."

"What do you need now?" Peter asked. I pointed to the closet and sighed, "A ladder."

Peter and Tory went into the closet and crossed their arms, "Dude. That's gonna be hard. A chair's not gonna do with a little girl like you. Same with Kaylie."

"Then why don't one of you guys go up?" Kaylie asked. We all looked at Tory and he sighed, "Well... I guess that'll be me, right?"

I smiled and Peter grabbed the chair for Tory to stand up on. Tory then stood up on it and only the tip of his fingers reached the top. He tried jumping and it opened up a little bit but no luck.

He looked at Peter, "Dude. Can you give me a push or something?"

Peter tried pushing Tory up and Tory used his strength to pull himself up but they both fell down. Peter stood up and sighed, "Okay. With this weight, I'm gonna need you and you." He said pointing to me and Daniella.

Daniella and I looked at each other and she began, "Well... Of course. Use us. Don't use your girlfriend or anything... Shows how much you love her."

We all laughed and Kaylie interupted, "I would probably break my arm."

Tory and Peter started off again and then Daniella and I went to them. Daniella held Tory by his foot and Peter on his other foot and I was just another handyman. Tory counted, "Okay... Ready? One... Two... Three!"

We pushed him up and ... Yes...

He was the heaviest thing ever.

He pushed the top off and started groaning, "Please... Do not let go of me."

"Do you see anything?" I asked.

I felt Tory shaking, "I got it... It's just a videocamera, right?"

"I hope so... Because you're getting really heavy."

I felt his arm moving and then he immediately tumbled down. He exclaimed, "Whooaaaaaaaa!" And then landed on top of me. He laughed as we met eyes, "Hey cutie."

I hit his face and pushed him off. I looked down and he was holding the videocamera and I exclaimed, "eeee! you got it!"

He handed my the videocamera then I quickly went downstairs. They followed me as I connected the video camera from the television. I sighed loudly and immediately pressed play. I was getting so impatient right now...

Come on, come on.

The video finally played and it was a clip of Margaret and Dad talking.

"Why the hell did you have to tell Kaylie?"

"She deserves to know. She's my daughter too."

"Do you know my own daughter won't even look at my face anymore?"

"That's good. That means she still is human. Unlike your other two daughters who know the entire story, but is psycho enough to be like their mothers."

"Paul... I demanded you to keep this a secret..."

"You killed the one person that I ever loved."

"And I can kill one more person that you love. Which is your other daughter, Marisa."

"Don't you dare."

"Any other alternatives?"

Dad stayed quiet but then he nodded, "Take mine. Don't mess with my daughter. Or Kaylie. I'd rather have you take me."

It ended with Margaret walking out of the house and Dad nodded at the videocamera, then he shut it off. My tears were uncontrallably falling from my eyes.

This was it.

I knew everything.

The truth was out.

Kaylie grabbed my shoulders and cried, "This is the entire story. We're done."

I nodded, "Dad... Mom... Margaret killed them... I'm living in the house with a murderer."

Daniella came up from behind me and played a video from her phone. It was the night that Kayla, Kate and Margaret went psycho on me on my birthday. She slightly smiled, "This video ends it all."

"You took it?"

"How could I not? My best friend was getting beat up by three mental bitches."

I stood up and wiped the tears off. "Everything's ending today. We have to go to the police. If she knows any more, Margaret will ruin me for sure."

I texted Uncle Paul to let him know that we were going to the police station. He replied back that he was meeting us there with the will. As we ran out of the house, I texted Ryan, "Hey... Keep Margaret and Kayla there. We're officially done."

A few minutes later, I got a reply from him saying "Ok."

When we got to the police station, Uncle Paul was already waiting in the front. I called out, "Uncle Paul!"

He smiled, "You got everything?

I nodded, "Diary... Notes... Videocamera... Everything. We're done. I know everything. I can't believe this day is here."

He patted my shoulders and got out a huge envelope from his bag. "Here's your last."

I quickly opened it and pulled out the paper that stated, "Will and Testament." Everything was stated that everything belonged to me and Kaylie split in half. The house, his car, his land, his bank... Everything.

I then pulled out the last note. It read, "You've finally found the last one. I'm glad you've met Uncle Paul by now. I want you to know that this was all one big screw up. I never meant for all of this to happen. I never wanted to marry Margaret. Your mom was my number one love and it will always be that way. Claim your rights, Marisa. Ruin the Phillips family. I love and miss you so, so, so, so much. I know one day we will meet again. I love you so much. Love, Dad."

I cried my eyes out.

Oh god... I missed him so much.

Uncle Paul placed both hands on my shoulders, "You okay?"

"I miss him."

He nodded and smiled, "I know. I do too. But now, it's the time to put your step-family into jail."

I looked at everyone and nodded. "Let's do it."

** Ryan's Point of View **

I've been stalling for one hour already, and Marisa just texted me saying that she was done from the police station.

It takes like ten minutes to get to the mall from the police station, so I had to stall even more. I swear I've met like ten of Kayla's friends here already. Including her sister, Kate.

I guess they were right... If I asked her out on a date, she invites the entire world.

I kept walking back and forth to make sure Margaret was still around and she was. Kayla started, "Are you okay? Looking for something?"

"Hmm. No. I'm just admiring the renovations they did in the mall. Sweet stuff."

She laughed, "You're funny..."

I just smiled and sighed. She continued as she grabbed my hand, "So... We've watched a movie... We've walked around... Up for dinner tonight?"

"Sure..."

"You know... You're the one who asked me out but you don't seem to be interested in our date. Are you really interested in me?"

I stayed quiet and she continued, "Or did you get in a fight with Marisa... so you wanna make her jealous or something."

"No... it's..."

I then saw Marisa in sight along with Mr. Alfred, Peter, Daniella, Tory and Kaylie. And two other random guys in suits.

I slightly mouted, "Marisa."

** End of Point of View **

I finally arrived to the mall along with two officers, but they were wearing a suit so no one could recognize them.

Uncle Paul started, "You sure she's here?"

"Positive."

I then saw Ryan sitting at by a window at a coffee shop in the mall across from Kayla. I squinted my mouth because that image made me so pissed off. We met eyes for like a split second then looked the other way.

I then spotted Margaret from far away and tapped Kaylie. Kaylie quickly started going towards her way. I heard her call out, "Mom!"

Margaret turned around and gave a confused look, and started turning our way. As they walked towards each other, we stood very still and Kaylie motioned behind to come up.

We did as she said and when we were all in front of her, Margaret's face was confused as ever.

"Marisa... What are you doing here?"

"Here to finish you." I said.

She looked at Uncle Paul and he smiled... He started, "Hey Philly. Long time no see."

"Paul." She whispered.

She still had a confused face as she observed the two police officers in the suits. She continued, "Who are you?"

I smirked, "You'll know later... We have to set aside the story of my parents first."

"What are you talking about?"

"You really think... My dad was stupid enough... to let you kill him and think that he would stay quiet."

Her eyes got really big and her hands were forming into a fist. Her eyes were getting furious... I guess the psycho her was coming on already.

I smiled, "Yeah. I know the whole story. You probably think that I was stupid too right? Because I put up with you for almost ten years of my life... And let you treat me like a slave. Even though everything in that house belongs to me."

She began breathing heavily as I continued, "Why are you so quiet? Don't you always have something to say?"

I took out the book from my bag and threw it at her. "Open it... Read it..."

She quickly opened the book and the picture of Mom and Dad together fell out. She quickly grabbed it and began crumpling it up. Then all of a sudden, Ryan came from behind her and immediately snatched it from her. He started, "That... You don't need to ruin."

He then came up next to me and then handed me the slightly crumpled picture. Kayla came after, "Mom! What is this?" She turned to look at us, "Marisa? Kaylie..."

Margaret's tears began falling from her eyes as she turned the pages with fierce and anger. She shook her head quickly, "No... No..." She pointed at me, "This is a set. A sick set up that you want me and daughter to get in trouble for. This isn't true. This is a set up."

"If it is a set up, then what's this?" I took the videotape out and threw it at her. I saw her shaking so bad and I continued, "You really thought you could get away with this all your life right. You probably were gonna kill me after, right?"

Kayla grabbed the diary and the tape and exclaimed, "This isn't true... Whose gonna believe you?"

"You're getting it worse for having it kept up."

I came closer to her and began talking, "Okay don't talk. I'll do the talking for you. You, Mom and Dad were the best of friends in middle school. You had a small crush on Dad... so did Mom. But Dad and Mom grew up together, so obviously Dad was crushing on Mom. In high school, they dated... Then you began changing. You slept with a variety of men, that includes Uncle Paul." We all looked at Uncle Paul and he smirked. I continued, "Mom and Dad started dating in their freshman year of college. Dad proposed to Mom, and you went psycho... Almost throwing a wine glass to her face. That's how Dad became close to Uncle Paul. You moved away then came back during junior year of college and played the role of nice understanding girl and had a kid, who was Kate."

After I said Kate, Kate literally ran up after that.

I continued, "Mom and Dad made love... Then you drugged Dad, and made love to him. A few months later, Mom got pregnant with me... Three days later, you got pregnant with Kaylie. After Kaylie and I were born, you spilled that Kaylie was Dad's daughter... Mom got depressed and wanted to go kill herself by jumping off of a building. Dad followed her and talked her into not doing it. Then you came up, getting into an argument.... Mom slipped off the side of the building... But you let her go. You demanded Dad to keep it a secret then he raised me for nine years until you came back. You forced him to marry him or else you would murder someone. So he did... When he told Kaylie everything you threatened to kill me. He didn't let that happen, so he sacrificed his life to save mine and Kaylie's. So you, cut the wires off of his brakes to make it look like an accident. But you probably thought that would stay still and you could torture me for the rest of your life... Right?"

Margaret shook her head multiple times and Uncle Paul, "Face it Philly. You're done for. You can't run away from this."

I held out the will to her and smiled, "Well... I guess everything belongs to me... Not you."

Everyone stood still. Kayla and Kate looked at me with the eyes of hatred right now. All I could do was smile because I was so satisifed of their faces right now.

Kayla pointed at Ryan and I, "You guys... you set this up, didn't you? Ryan didn't actually ask me out... This was a stupid set up, wasn't it?"

Ryan wrapped his arms me and smiled, "Well... I guess you didn't think at all, right?"

Kayla's hand started forming into a fist as well and Mr. Johnson, one of the police officers stepped foward and started, "You three ladies are gonna have to go to the police station with us."

Kate and Kayla held onto Margaret's wrists and I was so happy.

Kaylie then started, "I told you guys... The bad guys never get away with anything. Get ready to enjoy your karma."

Margaret.

Went.

Psycho.

She started screaming, pushed Kayla and Kate's hands off of her and screamed on top of her lungs. We all jumped and then she pointed at Kaylie, "You vilee! You traitor! You're supposed to be my daughter! Why the hell didn't you protect me?" She quickly ran up to Kaylie and grabbed her my the hair and pushed on the floor.

She started slapping her and yelling, "You vile daughter! You piece of crap!" I quickly ran up to them and forcefully pulled Margaret off of her. I pushed Margaret's chest and she fell on her bottom. She looked at me and then got on top of me, "You... If your mom wasn't in your stupid father's life, nothing would've been this way. I would've had your father all to myself if it wasn't for your stupid mother! I hate her, I hate her! I hate you!" She kept slapping me and slapping me until Mr. Jamison, the other police officer pulled her off. He grabbed her and Mr. Johnson came to grab her other arm.

Margaret tried getting out of their grasp, but they held her very tightly. Kate exclaimed, "Let my mom go."

Kaylie exclaimed, "You're done! You're done for... Enough trying. Everyone knows. Stop being pathetic and just face it."

They all began crying and Ryan came down to see if I was okay.

I can't believe this day has finally come.

"All three ladies are going to have to go with us." Mr. Johnson stated. I stood up and helped Kaylie as well. I started, "Before you take them... Can I just do three things? The last three things I can do before we never see each other again."

Everyone looked at me weirdly and I went up to Kate first. I gave her a big slap and began, "That's for being a bitch to me and treating me like a slave for the past nine freaking years."

I stood in front of Kayla and slapped her hard as well, "Same to you... Adding the fact that you ridiculously made fun of me for nine years and didn't even bother to look at yourself in the mirror and understand how hideous you are as well."

Before I went to Margaret, I turned back to her and gave her one more slap on the other side. "That's... for messing with my boyfriend."

I then stood in front of Margaret and sighed loudly. "I would love to punch you... but I still have a heart to understand that it's going to freaking hurt. So I'm only going to slap you."

I slapped her four times on both sides and sighed, "That's... for me having to put up with you being the worst step-mother of all time for almost ten freaking years... And also, for my parents. I'm sure if my mom was here she would do a lot worse than me."

I was done putting up with them. I smiled at Mr. Johnson and Mr. Jamison... "Sorry. I just had to get that out."

They both nodded and smiled, "I understand. No charges against that."

The three of them walked away and then I grabbed onto Kaylie's hands. She hugged me and I felt her tears running. I smiled, "It's done. Everything is done."

We pulled apart with our hands still holding on to each other, she sighed, "We can finally live a normal life just being sisters..."

I nodded and hugged her once more.

Everything was finally done and over with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please :D