Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

BOOM!

BOOM!

The door heaved to stay in place.

"Go hide in the closet! Don’t come out no matter what. I love you honey. Go!" My mom shoved me into the closet and closed the door. She ran into the living room that the closet was near.

"No money huh?" Said a male voice I’ve never herd before. I opened the door a crack and saw a tall man with spiked up long black hair dressed all in black with a tight t shirt and boots.

"No. Just give me one more week please!" My father cried.

"Shadows is getting tired of waiting......maybe we can come to an agreement." My mom screamed and I saw spike head seize her arm.

"No! Please no!" My father grunted from a punch. He fell to the ground and spikes began feeling up my mom, tears flowed freely down her lovely face.

I felt a prickling at my nose.....I was gonna.......gonna......."ACHOO!"

Shit!

Spikes looked at the closet door and shoved my mom into a man with flat dark hair and his heavy boots clunked down the hall.

He’s headed right for me!

"No! Don’t!" My mom yelled only to get slapped my the shorter man.

It was silent and I began to even out my breathing. He’s gone....I’m okay now........

A bright light made me look up to see he’d opened the door. "Ah ha! Vengeance wait I’ve found something younger!"

"NO!" Yelled my mom as he grabbed my forearm with calloused fingers and yanked me to my feet. I yelped painfully as he dragged me into the living room.

"Oh Cassie! Leave her alone!" My mom cried, tugging at the one called Vengeance's arms.

"No. You give me the money now and we’ll leave right now." Spike said.

"But Syn, she’s................"

Spike, now Syn silenced him with a look.

"I don’t have the money. P-please just leave us alone. I’ll give you double next week." My dad shuddered.

I’ve never seen him this way, in tears. My dad is now, a broken man.

"No. Last chance Jones, or the kid here gets to loose something she’ll never get back. Right in front of you." He tightened his grip on my arm and I whimpered. His nails began to leave bruises, I knew.

"What more can you take from her? She’s lost her brother, her best friend, her job...." My dad began.

"Okay then." Syn threw me on the ground and tugged my jeans around my ankles then straddled me.

"Daddy!" I cried at my dad who looked stricken.

"Last chance Jones." Syn said, undoing his zipper and pulling my panties down.

My dad...................................looked away.

With a grunt Syn entered me. My scream was silenced by his large hand as he pounded into me. It was like having my pelvis broken then yanked out.

He grunted and I screamed into his hand, my body wouldn't make a move to fight him, I was numb wth fear.

I’ve never even had my first kiss! Now I’ve had my virginity stolen.

I began to grow completly numb and my screams became wimpers and sobs, Syn removed his hand and pounded harder and faster.

I lay one the floor in front of my parents being raped because my dad owes some dumbfuck money. Syn moaned and pulled out just as I felt a warm sticky liquid cover my thighs.

I lay there as he put him self away then pulled my panties back over me, ignoring the blood that mixed with his cum on my legs.

Eyes bloodshot, lungs in flames, mouth dry I lay there. My mom was in tears and my dad couldn’t look at me.

Syn stood proudly and grinned "Four days."

My dad made a grab to pull me away but Syn kicked him. "No. She’s ours now. You couldn’t pay with money, she payed with her virginity. Damn tight too."

My mom broke into fresh sobs still in Vengeance's hold.

"Is....is she alive?" my mom shuddered.

Something flashed in Syn’s brown eyes.......................................sympathy?

But he ignored her, I could see Vengeance whisper something to her that seemed to make her feel better.

Syn yanked me up to my knees by my hair, I felt my scalp struggle to stay attached.

"Speak." He said.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I forced out "Hi"

My mom relaxed a little but my dad looked terrified.

Syn let go and I flopped to the floor, crying out as my face met the wood.

"She just earned you four more days. And you will double the money, or one of us will rape her every night for the rest of her life. Vengeance, next turn’s yours."

The man holding my mom gave me a sickening smirk.

"Deal?" Syn continued.

My dad nodded "Take her."
I wanted to cuss him out but my tears flowed down my face and my throat tightened.

"Vengeance, let go of the old bird and grab her egg." Syn’s boots clunked out of the house.

As told, the other, shorter man, shoved my mom at my dad who caught her. He leaned down and heaved me to my feet. My legs shook uncontrollably as I felt him push a gun to my back.

It became clear; scream or run, and die.

I arched my back but he pushed the gun harder. He walked with me in front of him out of the house and down the drive. Syn slid open the door to a black van with tinted windows and grinned at me menacingly.

Vengeance shoved me into the back of the van then climbed in with me slamming the door behind him still holding the gun to my back.

Syn got in the drivers seat and pulled out of the drive and soon we sped down the night street.

My head fell to my shoulder and sobs racked threw me. I felt Vengeance tie my hands together then duck tape my bare ankles. (My pants are still in the living room at home)

"She was a nice little virgin." Syn mused.

Vengeance looked up at him then back to me. But I didn’t care. I wanted him to shoot me. I have nothing left.

Syn turned a corner sharply and I fell on my side getting jabbed with a crowbar. I cried out and Vengeance quickly pulled me off it and half onto him. My head lolled onto his shoulder and I was half turned facing him.

He pet my hair softly, saying nothing. His touch was soothing but not enough to stop my tears.

Red and blue flashing lights shone threw the back window.

"Shit." Syn swore and pulled over.

I’m saved!

Vengeance yanked me down under him so the cop couldn’t see me, he supported his upper body with his elbows so I could breathe but not enough to speak.

Syn rolled down the window and the cop shined his light on his face.

"What do you have in the back son?" The older cop asked.

"You wanna see?" Syn asked sounding like a giddy teenager.

"Of course I wanna see, get out of the car and open up."

My hands that were bound behind my back were put above my head under a blanket and Vengeance began kissing me.

He pushed the gun to the underside of my back telling me I better kiss him back.

Great. Not even a first kiss to look forward too! Damn my life sucks as of the last hour!

He licked my lip and I let him in. I felt his heart beat on my chest and his erection against my leg. I kissed him back like I didn’t have a gun jabbing me in the back, like I wasn’t just raped by some mafia guy in front of my parents.

His tongue explored my mouth and I felt dirty.

The back door opened I herd the cop gasp.

"Hormonal teenagers sir. Is that illegal?" I could hear Syn’s smirk.

"W-well no. But........have a nice uh, night." The cop’s foot steps got more distant then were cut off then the door slammed closed.

As soon as the door closed Vengeance got off me and helped me sit up, still leaning on him.

"Are you really a teenager?" I asked him quietly.

His chest rumbled as he chuckled. "No. I’m 24. Syn’s 29"

"Great. My lip virginity and actual virginity taken by grown men." I mumbled.

His green eyes widened. "That was your first kiss?"

I nodded, well it was more of a head flopping back and forth on his shoulder.

"I’m sorry." he frowned.

"About what? This isn’t your fault." I said.

He looked genuinely upset.

"I know but......" He sighed and pet my hair.

I tried to scoot closer to him but it felt like someone twisted my lower half off.

I yelped and stiffened.

He frowned "I think you did her to hard man. She won’t be able to walk for a week."

Syn grinned and chuckled.

That was the last thing I herd before sleep claimed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ive read a lot of a7x kidnap fics and I want to try. Yes the other members will be in here! Shadows just chose to send Syn and Zacky this time.

This is my first a7x fic. Is it anygood.............at all?