Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

He always did

I lay crumpled on the floor in only the bath robe as Syn cleaned the wall and The Rev guarded me. I sniffled and saw something white extend toward me.

I wiped my eyes to see The Rev trying to give me a tissue. Shakily, I took it and blew my nose. The sound made Synyster look back at me for a moment before continuing to clean the wall. My breath was choppy, my nose got stuffed and my eyes ached.

To soon, the door flew open, smacking the wall with a BAM then bouncing back with a BOING.

I whimpered as Shadows came in, his boots making thuds on the floor.

He headed right for me, The Rev moved away.

Shadows seized me by my hair and yanked me into a standing position. I cried out and he slapped me in the face.

CRACK.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ALMOST DID!" He yelled in my face, pulling my hair so I had to look at him.

"…..."

BOOM! He slammed my head against the wall, I began to see black dots.

"I said. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ALMOST DID!?"

"Yes." I said, my voice was barely a whisper.

"For now, you are MY property. You. Don’t. Damage. A. Man’s. Property." He accented his words by hitting my head on the wall between words.

The world spun and my eyed flickered. I felt blood run down the back of my neck.
The Rev, and even Syn looked like they wanted to step in. But they were afraid.

"What do you say?! Huh?" He yelled, inches from my face. His spit landed on my tear wet cheeks.

"I.......I’m sorry." I lied in a whisper. I am not sorry, and I will kill myself no matter what.

He let go of my hair, I dropped to the floor as soon as gravity took me. I landed and blacked out.

::The Rev’s POV:::
"She’s lucky she blacked out." Shadows growled as he stomped out of the room.

I’m ashamed that I didn’t help her. Cassidy didn’t ask for any of this. When we looked in her file we found that she had no police record, and was the child people dreamed of. She was innocent, and her dad pulled her into the world she was forced to live in.

I know why he borrowed money, he had to pay the mortgage and feed his family. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who noticed how thin she was at first. But the poor man got in to deep.

Now his daughter had to pay for his mistakes. Every night.

Having gotten to know Cassidy more, I realized that I don’t want to take my turn. I don’t want to do this to her.

She’s a really sweet girl and doesn't deserve any of this.

I looked at Syn and saw grief in his eyes.

The same that I knew shone in mine.

Syn bandaged Cassidy while I cleaned up the room silently. What will she do when she wakes up?
…....what will Zacky do? He’s actually deeper than he lets on.

I looked up at the camera in the bedroom, and thought of the one in the bathroom. Yeah, it’s sick to have a camera in a teenage girls bathroom, but we are sick people.

I know Shadows will show Zacky what he’s caused, hell he might tell him he did a good job!

I wish Shadows would leave, and let Matt be Matt. They are two totally different people. No it’s not a split personally, Matt just has major anger issues.

When we finished, Syn and I removed all the poisonous things from the bathroom, along with everything sharp or pointy.

When Syn left, I wrote a note for Cassidy, putting it on the pillow beside where I lay her.

Feeling somehow guilty, I left the room locking it behind me.

:::Zacky’s POV:::
When I came back from a hit and run Shadows sent me on, he called me to his office.

I went in and sat in the chair across from his desk where he grinned.

"Watch." He put pressed a few buttons on a key bored and the big flat screen showed the feed from Cassidy’s room.

I watched her force her legs to cooperate as she walked naked into the bathroom. She did the normal bathroom stuff then opened the cupboard.

She took out several bottles and poured some of each into a cup.

I watched as she lifted the cup to her lips. Just then Syn and The Rev burst in and stopped her.

I realized what I just watched.

Cassidy tried to commit suicide.

Because of...... me.

My world almost shattered. I never realized how much I care for the girl until now. Guilt consumed me as I thought of what I’d done to her. On Shadows order though. But that didn’t stop the heart wrenching guilt.

A grin spread across Shadows face as he watched the emotions flicker in my eyes.

"A perfect tape to show her parents huh?"

I nodded with out thinking.

"I’ll cut out when The Rev and Syn stopped her though. Makes things more.....persuasive." His grin turned into a smirk.

"Dismissed." He said.

I stood rigidly and left the room.

::Cassidy’s POV::

I woke up feeling groggy and dizzy. I sat up but quickly fell back down when I got a head rush.

"Ugh." I rubbed my head and felt something that shouldn’t be there.

A....bandage?

When the world stopped chasing itself, I rolled over to see a hand written note:

Syn and I feel bad about not helping you. Shadows isn’t all bad....just often. The closet is full of clothes. Pick your own and get around. I don’t know when but if some one lets you out of the room, I challenge you to a COD rematch! OOO The Rev

I grinned. Somehow, he managed to make me feel better.

He always did.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit short but........thoughts?