Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

Creative

____Time lapse – 1 month.___
::Cassidy::

I’ve grown numb to the pain they cause. I no longer feel the rape. They’ve bitten me, kicked me, punched me, and slapped me. But as soon as they strap me down all feeling goes away.

It’s like my body knows whats coming and prepares for it.

I don’t blame them for their actions, I blame Shadows.

I’ve grown to think of Synyster, Zacky and even Johnny as friends. If they didn’t have to rape me, they wouldn’t.

The Rev has been my friend all along.

I’ve begun to forget my last name. My middle name slipped my mind weeks ago.
I was knocked out of thought as Syn wheeled something in.

It was a steel bar in that curved around into a rectangle. Rubber ropes in the corners connected to cuffs. It stood taller than Syn himself, and it was on wheels.

"What the hell?" I said looking at my reflection in it.

He looked at me with shame filled eyes as Zacky came in.

A threesome? Gang rape?

Zacky had shame and pain in his eyes as he closed and locked the door.

::Zacky:::

I thought back to the talk Shadows had with Syn and I.

"She’s become numb. She won’t scream or even whimper anymore. She stares at the ceiling with glazed eyes. You need to make her scream like never before. Both of you. Time to get creative."

He gave a paper to Syn and dismissed us.


Syn held Cassidy down while I stripped her to nothing, placing kisses between her breasts, down her stomach and thighs.

Syn unbound her, flipped her over his shoulder and put her in the contraption.

Cassidy’s lovely eyes looked like a deer in the head lights.

"Your not gonna AHHHHH!" She screamed as Syn shoved himself into her ass.

I responded by jamming my self into her vagina.

She screamed just like she used to as Syn and I pumped one at a time. Syn, me, Syn, me.

Tears flew down her face as he yanked and the rubber chains that held her one foot off the ground.

"Stop! Please stop!" She cried looking down at me. I averted my eyes, I can’t take her looking at me like that.

Heartbroken.

More! Shadows ordered in our ear pieces.

I grabbed her breast with one hand and Syn grabbed the other one, reaching around her. "So....tight...." he murmured.

.We moved in sync now, slamming at the same time rough and deep/

::Cassidy::

This is more that I can handle!

This pain is nothing I’ve ever felt before, more that breaking all my bones. It was like being torn cut in half, being held together by my intestines.

No, worse. I can’t put it into words.

How could Zacky do this to me!?

I begged him to stop but he looked away. Syn’s hand left my breast to grab my hips, pulling me closer as he thrusted into my ass harder.

"UHHHH!" Both men moaned as they let their loads shoot in me. They got dressed and left me there, one foot from the ground, bleeding and dripping both of them from my holes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel bad for doing this to her =( But it's an important part of the story. Things will get better!

HEY you might have missed the last chapter. It's called COD.