Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

I'm Free

I don’t remember falling asleep but I opened my eyes to see a sorrowful Johnny standing in front of me.

He took the cuffs off and caught my nude body as I fell.

My limbs were numb and I couldn’t move them. My legs felt like merely skin. I felt dead.

He carried me to the bed and covered me up, looking at me with painfilled eyes. Shadows went to far this time.

I may feel dead now, but when I’m done I won’t feel anything.

Johnny opened his mouth like he wanted to say something but closed it and left the room.

I lay under the covers feeling powerless, and broken.

Like I would never smile again. This is the end. I am going to die here. At my own hand.

Right now.

But the cameras, they’ll give me away. Forcing my arm to work, I saw a cup of water. I shakily sipped it before hurling it in the corner, soaking the camera.

The red light on it went out. One done.

I fell out of the bed and slowly crawled along the floor, unable to stand.

Lucky the bathroom door was open, I don’t have the strength to open it myself.

I dragged my body to the corner and looked up at the camera before looking around for something that could break it.

There was a toilet brush, a tooth brush, a hair brush and a cup for the tooth brush.

Keeping out of the view of the camera I grabbed the cup, it felt like six tons in my hand as I threw it at the camera, breaking the lens.

The cup bounced on the tile making hollow popping sounds until it rolled behind the toilet. Like it did it’s part and doesn't want to watch.

I pulled myself over to the sink and looked at all the screws in it. I used the toilet brush to screw about 50 of them out then put them in a pile of the floor.

I’m not sure this will work, but I’m going to try it.

"I’m never getting out of here." My voice was dry and quiet as I shoved the first screw into my wrist.

"I can’t live like this." A second screw pierced my flesh higher up my arm. I hissed in pain, but it was a good pain.

"Shadows went to far." Another one, mid-arm.

"How could Zacky do this to me?" Fourth one, into my forearm.

Blood streamed down my arm, pooling on the once white floor.

"How could my dad let this happen?" I shoved another one into my other wrist.

"Why haven't they gotten me out?" More metal in my arm.

I began to feel drowsy but I had to finish this.

"No body cares about me." Three screws in my arm.

"I’m only a fuck hole." Another one in my forearm.

"I need to die." I dragged a long one up the out side of my arm, then did the same with the other arm before shoving it into my rib. I gasped as blood began to pour out of my naked body.

I smiled as I felt darkness begin to creep on me. This is it.

I’m going to escape.

I’m free.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG what's gonna happen?

Guesses?