Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

Mad Hatter

:::Time Lapse – 1 day later Cassidy::::
(Remember shes still doped up!)

I opened my eyes and looked around. Holy shit when did the mad hatter get here?! When did he start wearing fedoras?
Where’s Alice?

That little whore is probably with that no good card shaped man, I told her he’d bug her until she had to fold. (Poker joke)

I tried to sit up but couldn’t move.

"Damn it." I hissed.

The Mad Hatter woke up and looked at me. "Your awake! How are you Kitten?"

"Mew."

He raised an eyebrow.

He said I’m a Kitten and Kittens don’t talk. Duh!

"Meow." I looked at him and made the best grabby hands I could at his hat.

He sighed and put the hat on my head.

"Mew!" I smiled and looked up at the hat on my head.

:::Syn::::
What the hell does Brooks have her on?

I pulled out my phone and selected the contact ‘Vengeance’ then texted him ‘she’s up but.....dude you gotta see this!’

Seconds later he burst in the room, the loud noise causing Cassidy to hiss.

He looked questioningly at me then came in slowly.

"She thinks she’s a cat." I whispered as she licked her hand.

"I see that." He stuck his hand out and she sniffed it before rubbing her face on it. He pet her softly, careful not to knock my hat off her.

She purred and he bit his lip so he wouldn’t laugh.

Soon everyone but Shadows was in the room. The Rev was dangling string in front of her face, Johnny was petting her, Zacky was petting her also.

I on the other hand was just watching it. I made a move to take my hat but she quickly bit me so I retreated my hand quickly.

"Ow." I rubbed my hand like it would somehow make it stop throbbing.

"Jeez Cassidy ow!" I said as it pulsed.

"Cassidy?" She said.

We all stopped doing what we were. That is the first non-cat sound she’s made in an hour.

"Yes, your name is Cassidy."

"I’m not a kitten?"

All the guys looked at me.

Why? What did I d- oh yeah. ‘How are you Kitten’.

I grinned. "No." I said.

She looked at me. "Shit! Mad Hatter where’s your hat!" Her eyes were wide.

Zacky and The Rev laughed.

"You have it."

She went cross eyed trying to look at it. "Oh. To damn bad, I’m keeping it!" She beamed, looking around at all of us.

We all laughed.

An hour later Johnny changed her wrappings, as I choose to call them. We had fun with the drugged up Kitten, until she fell asleep cuddling MY hat.

She bit me again when I tried to get it back.

I have hundreds of fedoras so it’s fine.

But why did she have to take my favorite one? Ah well.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think that was kinda funny. Did you?

Do you have any favorite parts, chapters or lines?

REMEMBER I WILL MAKE A SEQUEL SO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS