Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

Not what I’d expect from rapist, ***er, kidnapping, mafia guys.

Cold.

That was my first thought.

Keeping my eyes closed I pushed my hearing listening for someone else’s breathing, or footsteps.

None. I could hear a bird outside the window and footsteps downstairs though.

So I’m not alone.

I felt silk sheets under my..........naked legs?

There’s a cuff around my wrist, a metal one.

Is it.................................I opened my eyes and looked to see my wrist handcuffed to the bed post.

Bedpost?!

Yep, I’m handcuffed to a bed.

"Shit." I sat up but slid back down because I couldn’t feel my lower body.

I tugged at the handcuff but it didn’t budge.

Not that I really expected it to but that’s just what you do when you feel a restraint on you.

I took in the room that surrounded me

"Uh. Wow." I looked around more, tugging at the cuff.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"My home." Said a deep voice.

My head snapped around to see a man I’ve never seen before, with short dark hair and hazel eyes. He was maybe a bit over six feet tall and muscular, not as built as Syn but still pretty buff. He wore a black baseball cap, a Harley Davidson tank top, black hoodie, black jeans and a lip ring reflected the muted light.

"And you are?"

He grinned "Matt Shadows. Leader of Avenged Sevenfold."

Oh shit. I’ve been taken by AVENGED SEVENFOLD! Their top in the ‘not to be fucked with’ column.

And my dumb ass dad borrowed money from them?!

What a dip shit!

My eyes widened as I processed this.

"You, Cassidy, know why your here."

"Where is here?"

"Technically, Zacky’s room. After your uh.....ENCOUNTER with Synyster I thought you might prefer to wake up in someone’s room who DIDN’T rape you."

"Zacky?" who the hell is Zacky?!

He smirked "You may have herd Syn call him Vengeance. Zacky Vengeance."

"Oh."

"How old are you, Cassidy?"

I refused to meet his gaze, I looked at my foot instead.

Suddenly he held my face in his large hand squeezing my jaw. His glare was harsh and he turned my head to look at his face.

"You’re new, Cass so I’ll let you know now; DON’T give me shit. If I ask you something, you answer. I won’t hold back like Syn did. You may never wake up." He growled.

THAT was holding back!? How in hell was that holding back! Shit I still ache!

"Okay. I-I’m sixteen." He scared the shit outta me right now. His face was inches from mine.

"Good girl." He pressed a kiss to my forehead, I shrank back instinctively making him smirk.

He let go of my pulsing jaw and walked over to the door, he paused with his hand on the knob. "I’ll send Syn up with the key. I know you won’t run from him."

"You mean I’m to scared to." I retorted flatly.

"Exactly." He left the room pulling out his cell phone.

"Smug little bastard." I grumbled when I herd his feet thump downstairs.

Soon, heaver boots thumped up the stairs. They sounded slightly to the right.

Now I know where the staircase is!

The door opened in Syn strolled in jingling the key with a grin plastered on his face.

"Hey Kitten."

"Screw off." I hissed.

"Awe, kitten thinks it’s a tiger....how.......cute." He neared the bed.

"If you were a chick I would kick your ass." I growled.

He smirked "But I’m not a chick. And YOU know that."

That was a low blow.

I cast my gaze to the floor and he chuckled knowing he won.

Man I want to PUNCH HIM!

He put the key in, and I herd the satisfying click of the lock. Go!

I dove at Syn and sent him crashing to the floor with me landing on him.

THUD!

"You! Sick! Fuck!" I accented my words by punching him in his rock hard jaw.

The door was thrown open and laughter erupted from the door way.

Anger forgotten, Syn and I looked to see Ven- I mean.....Zacky, Shadows (I refuse to get on a first name basis with him), a tall guy with dark hair and a guy with a black Mohawk in it all laughing.

"I think she turned the table on you Syn." Mohawk laughed, gasping for air.

"Oh no!"

Suddenly, the floor met my back and Syn was perched on my waist, pinning my arm above my head smirking like a pervert.

God he’s HEAVY!

I pulled my arms but his grip tightened. He reached for his zipper and I was terrified.

"Syn. No." Shadows said full of authority, all traces of laughter gone.

Syn sighed and looked down at me.

"Rev, her clothes." Shadow’s went on.

The tall man with dark hair waited for Syn to get off me and hold my arms behind my back before setting a pile of clothes on the bed.

"Now get changed or I’ll help you." Syn’s voice was husky in my ear.

He shoved me onto the bed and all the guys left the room.

I got changed and looked in the full length mirror. I looked like an expensive whore!

the clothes they gave me

None the less I did my make up (Provided) and found a brush in the pile.

All dressed and junk I sat on the bed, not sure what to do now.

BANG!

The door slammed open and hit the wall.

My head snapped up and I saw Syn looking disappointed but turned on.

"Hoping you’d have to help me?" I sassed.

He nodded and gave me elevator eyes.

"Jeez! I look like a whore!" I hugged my arms.

"But a good one." He grabbed my forearm and put a black bandana over my eyes.

I automaticly stiffened when I felt him knock my knees out and scoop me up bridal style.

"Put me down!" I felt my back crash on the floor, I groaned.

"You told me to. Do you wanna eat or not?" He sneered.

I groaned again and sat up rubbing my sore back side. A boot met my side and my back smacked the bed.

"Owwwww."

"Answer me!" He growled.

"Yes, I wanna eat."

He scooped me up again and carried me out of the room humming a song I don’t know. He turned right and went down the stairs into a hallway.

I listened around.

About 20 steps of 2 feet each, turn left.

Boots on tile, the smell of.......pancakes?

Kitchen.

My stomach growled, I felt Syn chuckle as he set me down in a chair. I felt cold metal clip around my wrists then the bandana was removed.

Tall white cabinets with pale cream walls, a wood floor, and everyday objects littered the white marble counter: a knife holder thing, a napkin holder and paper towels.

Not what I’d expect from rapist, murderer, kidnapping, mafia guys.

Apparently this showed because Syn snickered as he set my food in front of me. "Uh I don’t think you thought this threw."

He looked at me and I nodded to my bound hands.

He looked embarrassed then pushed Zacky into the chair beside me. "Feed her."

Zacky looked up at him with a ‘since when the fuck do you tell be what to do’ look.

"Shadows isn’t here. So do it." Syn glared at the man who took my lip virginity.

Sighing in defeat, Zacky picked up the fork and cut the pancakes into pieces then fed them to me.

He waited until I opened my mouth for more instead of assuming I was done chewing. After I’d eaten all the pancakes he lifted a small glass of orange juice to my lips and I downed that to. He wiped my mouth with a napkin and moved some hair out of my face with his finger.

He held his hands in front of him in a ‘what now?’ sorta way.

Syn’s cell phone went off, he flipped it open and said "She’s your problem for now. Watch her and don’t let her escape. No raping."

He was......reading a text......that’s.....weird............
Zacky looked a little sad after the last sentence but he nodded. "I gotta pee." I told him.

"Right," He looked me in the eye.

"When I unlock you, your not going to fight me right? I’m not gonna hurt you unless you fight me or provoke me. If you so much as tug away your getting a slap to the face you’ll never forget. Understand?"

I looked away, yell yeah I planned on fighting him! As long as he didn’t-

"Syn watch my back?"

As long as he didn’t enlist Mr. Muscle over there. Shit cakes!

I looked up to see Syn grin. "Sure."
Syn stood behind me as Zacky unlocked my arms. Zacky yanked me up and pinned my wrists behind my back with his calloused hands.

Syn (I’m guessing) put the bandana back over my eyes and Zacky walked with me down the hall way about 7, 2 foot steps then turned right. I could hear Syn’s boots behind us, clunking down the hall.

14, 2 foot steps later he turned right again, then took 3 more steps and opened a door. Taking the bandana off he shoved me in and slammed the door. A huge bathroom surrounded me, sparkling white with black and gray checkered boarders, a white tile floor as well. A toilet, shower and sinks.

Yep, a full bathroom.

It looked great!

I went to the toilet and relived my self, flushed and washed my hands twice. Frowning at my appearance in the large mirror, I went to the door.

I could hear murmurers of their voices:
"She’s so beautiful." That was Zacky
"Great lay when you tune out her screaming. Next turn’s still yours."

No comment.

I coughed to tell them to shut up because I was almost done. I knew we were in like, the middle of the massive house so there wouldn’t be any windows in here.

"You done Blondie?" Syn called.

"Yeah. I, Cassidy, am done." I replied.

He snickered and opened the door putting the bandana back over my eyes. Hands gripped my wrists and walked me 9 steps to the left then into a room. The door closed and Zacky took off the bandana holding my hands in one of his.
Wow! This room was full of DVD’s, CDs, a huge TV with surround sound and guitars. The walls were bright orange, tan couches and chairs were everywhere. The floor was wooden and glossy.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed temporarily forgetting I was kidnapped and raped the night before. I smiled and ran to the over stuffed couch giggling as it made me bounce up like 2 feet before landing on it.

Zacky chuckled "You’re such a kid."

"Duh!" I sprawled out on the couch (Wary of my skirt), he sat next to me and flipped on a DVD.

The screen read ‘House of 1000 Corpses’

After the movie I herd the door open then close, Syn sat on my other side and now he put in a movie. Actually we watched movies until the door opened and closed, Shadows came in with a plate with ham, mashed patatos and green beans on it. He cuffed me and made Zacky feed me.

The food was surprisingly good!

I grew drowsy soon after and I remember falling into Zacky’s lap when the world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, they drugged her. So she's passed out. Yeah I know they're treating her good for her being a kidnapee but just wait until time is up.

Things will change. (Evil smirk)