Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

The News is

::Time Lapse- 1 week:::

:::Cassidy:::
I’m now off all those wacky drugs, and I’m trying to let go of what Vengeance and Syn did to me. I know it was for their lives but that was just to far.

Wait, why am I upset with them if Shadows is the won who threatened their lives? It isn’t their fault.

Zacky came in and sat in a plastic chair. He opened his mouth. "Don’t apologize. Remember, I won’t ever forgive any of you, but I can let go."

He nodded.

"We have news. I bet you’ve noticed no one has.....(cough) y’know in a while, that’s because....well........your-" He stopped talking when his phone went off.

He looked relieved.

"Well, you’ll find out soon enough."

I wanted him to know that I’m not angry at him, so I put my (mostly healed) arms out for a hug.

He gave me a warm smile and gave me a hug before leaving the room.

I looked around. I’m no longer hooked up to machines, Dr. Brooks says I can go back to my room tomorrow if nothing happens.

There was a knock on the door. My blood ran cold as I wondered What if it’s Shadows?

I’ll never know unless..... "Come in." I called.

I released a breath when Synyster came in. "Hey." He said as he sat in the seat Zacky previously occupied.

"I got news.....but I’m not sure how you’re gonna take it." He bit his lip nervously.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Your parents......killed themselves a week ago. The night we......" He cast his caramel gaze to the floor.

They.....killed....themselves? But....why?

"Why?" I asked.

He wrung his hands uncomfortable. "You know about the cameras in your room and bathroom. They broad cast to your house and we made your parents watch. The last one was too much so...."

He looked up at me, tears stung my eyes.

I climbed off the bed and onto his lap. I wrapped my slightly stinging arms around his neck and let him hold me. I pulled my knees up and sat to the side on his lap. I let my tears fall.

::::2 hours later:::

I had cried all my tears and found it surprisingly easy to let go. I realized, since my arrival here I haven't missed my mom and dad. Mom or Dad. I wanted them to pay Shadows but I did not miss them.

Maybe I’m not as family oriented as I thought.

I looked up at Syn who looked a bit shaken himself.

"Thanks for telling me. I think Zacky was going to but chickened out."

He grinned "Yeah."

"So what does this mean? Are you going to let me go? Am I going to be made to stay here? Does Shadows plan to.....kill me?" I asked.

He shook his head. "We don’t know. But personally I doubt he’ll kill you. Think about it though.....is it really that bad here? Minus the rape I mean?"

"No. It’s isn’t."

"Do you really want to go?"

Do I? Aside from the raping and occasional slap, they treated me okay. They never starved me or locked me in a damp room. Or both.

"I....don’t think I do." I admitted.

He smiled. "On a lighter note, Zacky and I are going to play Call Of Duty. You in?"

"Hell yeah." I smiled.

:::Syn:::
At least she didn’t ask where The Rev and Johnny are. They’re at her house wiping the place down and probably getting some of her things.

I took her hand and led her to the game room where Zacky was signed on and ready to go.

"Game fucking on!" She climbed over the back of the couch and plopped down next to him, grabbing another controller.
I sat next to her and started the game.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short I know. No one guessed the news correctly (A lot of people thought she was pregnant! That was a good guess but alas no. I stated a long time ago that she's barren. ^Or is she? Sequel hint^ (PS I don't know if she will be in the sequel but eh, it could happen.)

I big thank you to everyone who guessed!

Thank you all my Subscribers, readers, and commenters! You guys are the reason why I updated like 4 times to night!

REMEMBER I WILL MAKE A SEQUEL SO SUBSCRIBE TO IT TO IF YOU LIKE! I know it isn't up yet