Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

The Final Chapter - sequel up

::::Cassidy::::

Hours later The Rev came in. "Cass, Shadows wants to see you." I froze, as Syn and Zacky did.

Zacky’s knuckles turned white on the controller.

The Rev looked solemn but nervousness shone in his crystal blue eyes.

I looked around the room for an escape. I’ve never been so sure of anything, he’s going to kill me.

I sprang off the couch and out the door. Three pairs of feet thundered behind me, I looked back to see Syn, Zacky and The Rev waving me to run faster.

They........aren’t trying to catch me.

I ran faster and turned a corner, my lungs burned but this is my only escape. Doors blurred past me as I ran down the hall. I went to turn another corner.

"Nonononononononono! Other way!" Zacky whispered loudly, being at the front of the pack. I turned and hauled ass the other way.

THIS IS A BIG HOUSE!

Just then I was group tackled. I thudded on the ground and groaned.

"Sorry Kitten, Shadow’s was watching us on the camera." Synyster said, being the on my back.

"I....understand.....can’t.....breathe....." The Rev got off, then Zacky then Syn.

Syn pulled me up and hand cuffed my hands together. "Sorry." he said as he led me down the hall and into a room, no, an office.

I was visibly shaking with fear as he pushed me into the chair opposite Shadows’. Shadows folded his fingers and set them under his chin.

I made a move to leave but with a flick of his wrist, Syn grabbed my shoulders and held me in place.

You could cut the tension with a knife. The gang leader just looked at me, his eyes never straying from mine.

I was quivering all over, I felt my face pale.

He’s thinking about it. He’s going to kill me where I sit. I’m screwed.

:::Shadows:::
I looked at the girl....Cassidy. She was shivering visibly only her shoulders staying put because Gates had a hold on them.

Tears glistened in her eyes. After all the hell I put her through, she didn’t go insane like the last one and only tried to kill herself twice.

She’s strong. But terrified of me. I’ve made sure to stay out of her way for her time here, so I wouldn’t get attached like I did with Val.

But this girl isn’t Val. The opposite really.

What do I do with her? The parents never killed themselves, they found some way to pay. Usually by borrowing money from Green Day. Thus digging another hole.

I could kill her but, that might make the guys start a mutiny against me. Besides, she hasn’t really done anything wrong, certainly not worthy of death.

I could keep her in the basement, have one of the guys feed her and shit. Nah.

I could assign her to one of the guys and have her be their problem. Nah.

She could keep living here but without the lock and key and rape shit. Not bad. But for now, the lock and key stays.

Maybe.

She said something.

"What?" I snapped out of my head and actually looked at her.

"I said: What are you going to do with me?" She sounded nervous.

Matt managed to push threw Shadows. "I’m not going to kill you."

She bit her lip and nodded, shivering a lot less now.

My voice softened to Matt as I spoke again "Would you like some one to sit near you, to help you calm down?" Syn, Zacky and The Rev looked happily stunned.

Matt hasn’t come out in years.

She nodded.

"Zacky." She broke him out of his trance and he pulled a chair up next to her and took her hand. Touching him seemed to give her confidence and comfort. I know her weakness. Damn it Shadows’ thoughts!

Matt shoved Shadow’s in a closet.

"Look, I’m....I can’t take back everything and I know this doesn't help but.....it was nothing personal. Money ya see is everything here. It’s how we got here and got our reputation. Money and skill. I’m...sorry about everything."

Her eyes widened and she stiffened. She seemed dumbstruck as soon as the words left my mouth. They all did.

:::Cassidy:::
Sorry? I never thought I’d hear that from him.

It didn’t justify anything but it did make letting go easier.

The world seemed to freeze as we all looked at him. His voice changed, it was kinder and softer. I like this Shadows.

I nodded, accepting his apology. "So, what are you going to with me." I worked hard so my voice wouldn’t shake.

He seemed to think a moment before declaring "You are going to live here with us. This isn’t your prison, it’s your home. You are free to go where you please but do not leave unless accompanied by someone."

I smiled, stopped shaking altogether and nodded.

No more ‘rough nights’ or leashes, or (hopefully no) beatings. I could....maybe.....be...almost.....a part of the family.

I’m not sure why but, I’d like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
REMEMBER THE SEQUEL IS UP -- The Past Is Behind Us

REMEMBER THE SEQUEL IS UP The Past Is Behind Us

REMEMBER THE SEQUEL IS UP The Past Is Behind Us

Sorry I wanted to get the point across ^.^

This is the end of Four More Days! Sequel Up The Past Is Behind Us

REMEMBER THE SEQUEL IS UP