Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

A whole day?

Slowly and gradually, I felt soft sheets beneath me, I herd men talking all around me. Keeping my eyes closed I listened.

"Did you overdose her?" Zacky asked next to my head on my right side.

"No. I put in the right amount. She should wake up anytime now." Shadows said from near my torso on my left.

They fucking drugged me!

Stupid cock sucking, mother fucking, cum drinking bastards!

There was a low chuckle "I know how to wake her up." Syn said suggestively, from somewhere near my left foot.

"Hey! My turn next!" Zacky growled.

"Okay, okay chill." Syn said in a compromising tone.

"If our deadline isn’t met, we’ll go in order. Gates you had your turn, then Vengeance, Christ then the Rev." They all grunted in agreement.

Y’know they wouldn’t plan this if they knew I wasn’t zonked out. So why am I letting them plan?!
I guess they’d just do it later, so it’s better not to have any surprises.

I’m guessing Zacky is the smallest so he probably won’t hurt as much as Synsyter, besides this won’t be my first time anymore.

I’m to pissed to be scared right now so don’t judge me!

Jeez.

I could feel all their eyes on my as I lay still, keeping my breathing even.

Okay, I’m bored.

Groaning, I opened my eyes and watched Shadows grin as he saw me ‘wake up’

"You fucking drugged me." I said groggily.

His grin turned to a ‘ha ha’ smirk.

"W-why?" I asked rubbing my eyes. Wait.

Rubbing my eyes?

They didn’t lock me up?

It was then I felt the cold metal collar around my neck.

"Vengeance was getting tired of waiting. So I made you uh, sleep for a day." Shadows said.

I looked at Zacky who smirked suggestively looking up and down my body. His eyes said he didn’t want to hurt me, but his body said he wanted me BADLY.

"A whole day?" I asked no one in specific.

"Yeah, personally I think everyone will get their turn, your dad is broker than glass." One with a black Mohawk said.

"Your probably right Johnny." Agreed the tall one, the Rev.

"So you have one day left kitten. What are you gonna do next?!" Syn asked like an over enthusiastic reporter putting his hand near me like a microphone.

Under different circumstances I would have laughed.

"I need to pee." I said into the ‘microphone’

"And shower, jeez you sink." Johnny laughed.

The guys nodded their agreement and Syn lifted me bridal style as the Rev put the bandana over my eyes. There was a click of metal and Syn carried me to the bathroom.

He left me to shower but I knew he was just on the other side of the door along with the Rev. I herd them talking as I did what I had to and dawned the slutty clothes they provided.

I did my make up and brushed my hair sighing at my outfit.

"Done!" I called.

The Rev opened the door and flashed me a perverted smile as he took me in. Syn was replaced with Johnny now, he put the bandana over my eyes and the Rev picked me up.

Holy altitude change!

I gasped and held onto his shirt. His hand began to grope my thigh and I leaned away.

"Hey! I’m after Zacky!" Johnny protested.

The Rev sighed and stopped feeling me up.

He walked into the kitchen and put me in the same chair as before, locking up my wrists.

He took off the bandana and sat beside me, cutting the waffles that Zacky had put in front of me. Hell no, I’m not falling for this again.

I locked my lips closed and turned my head away as he pushed the food to my lips.

"Damn it Cassidy I didn’t drug it." Zacky snapped, grabbing the fork from The Rev and eating the bite himself.

He called me Cassidy.

I had to trust him, besides he would have passed out my now. He gave the fork back to the much bigger man who got more and pushed it to my lips.

I ate it this time, feeling my stomach rumble.

With a full stomach, I watched Shadows come in and The Rev left.

I glared as he took the seat beside me that The Rev previously occupied.

"Tomorrow's your last day." He smirked.

"I’m aware of that." I said coldly.

CRACK!

My head snapped to the side as I felt a hand shaped print form on my cheek. "Watch your words." He growled as I recovered from the fact that he just slapped me.

My fear balled up in my gut. "S-sorry." I stuttered wishing I could hold my stinging cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her first slap. What do you think? Is the outfit not slutty enough? You'll find out why they only give her flip flops so don't suggest heels.